Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DOLL ALEXIA22 - Marylebone  (Read 2971 times)

13 review(s) for DOLL ALEXIA22 (8 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for HOT ALEJANDRA (5 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tergil]

Offline bedhedred

Comms were reasonably straightforward and after some delays, I gained entry. The flat is quite nice and the action room has a giant mirror by the bed.
External Link/Members Only

The girl is recognisable from the pictures. She has a little more weight than some of the older pictures but very attractive nonetheless. She has had her lips done, but has lovely natural boobs (and nipples) and an all over sunbed tan. She presented herself in lingerie. Tasty looking. Pleasant personality and remained that way through out.

I started off with her beside me. I got some light Fk with a few flicks of her tongue. I groped her and was allowed a bit of external play with her pussy once her knickers were cast aside. She made decent eye contact and I got decent wood.

She grabbed the rubber for the blowjob. I hadn't stipulated owo and she does provide it.

(I thought from the Aja review that she would not offer much bj skill)
Her blowjob was quite good. She went to a mid depth for most of it but threw in a couple of gags getting right the way down so she can do it. She was keen to shag but I kept her sucking a bit longer with her arse high in the mirror view. 69 was slightly awkward and didn't last very long.

She got on me in RCG and did a sequence bouncing up and down pumping herself on my boner. She felt nice and tight so I was enjoying that. I turned her round for CG and she started saying for me to come. Then I got on top of her. Her vocals sounded a bit fake to me, but I was too polite to ask her to pipe down.

She put her hand down to her vadge. I was pumping her but got distracted by the hand and the vocals. I asked her to remove it and a misunderstanding nearly blew up, but I smoothed it over, she removed the hand and I humped her tight pussy until I blew my second come of the day in her.
Hidden Image/Members Only
My main gripe is that the action was really not much more than 16 minutes. Not brilliant VFM in other words.

In contrast to this, I recently met Curly Sandra who was all over me and hard at it for 50 minutes or more.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250803.0
I can assure the forum that Sandra has not lost her touch at all.

Sexy Lorrena in Wood Green was full on me for a full 30 minutes.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334872.0

Deluxe Tanya, Jaimee and Beautiful Dayana have all done much more for me very recently.

So all of them were much better service effort and value.

It's a weak green positive for Alexa.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 10:08:13 pm by bedhedred »

Offline hawai5o

I think She was Listed as Pascale with Diva few months ago at £150 an hour .

Same or similar??  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 08:51:29 pm by hawai5o »

Offline bedhedred

Actually she is still on Diva today. Those pics were taken a good while ago.

I thought about this in the aftermath, I could have paid £100 to any one of those bottom tier Diva girls and got 20 minutes service out of a notional 30.

That doesn't give me much confidence.

I bet the girls who do 1 hour minimum will only work for 35 to 45 minutes. Short timing is the single most common issue I face. 70 or 80% of providers do it.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 08:56:13 pm by bedhedred »

Offline hawai5o

With Diva I tend to book 30 minutes and if photos are are closer to reality and the girl is friendly , I extend to 45 minutes or one hour .

How I miss The Polish Girls of all our yesterdays.