Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_lorena_xxx / Wood Green  (Read 7184 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5893856) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

I'd seen some of the other reviews. I wasn't expecting to be stunned by her, and that was the correct stance.
She needs to get her hair did.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Anyway she was friendly and I got the feeling that it would pan out well, so I went for the 15 minutes option.

She wore shorts and top and she did not get naked.
She got straight into the blow job. It would have been owo, but I asked her to rubber up. I groped her arse and then asked her to remove the shorts. I said "let me 69 you" and she got on board. Her gash tasted fine and she let me get good access. I got wood and she did a pretty decent blowjob with lots of tongue action, flutters and lots of gagging too. When I got jiggy with a bit of face fucking, she just rolled with it. Thinking about it now, she definitely has technique and patience.

I looked at my watch and told her to lie down for the shag. I got her to take her top off so I could get my hands on her boobs. They looked OK.

I got on top of her and pushed in. Regardless of the lube, she was tight and I could really feel the traction as I pumped her. I just love tight vadges. I grabbed her arse and got her to face me. I started kissing her. It was closed lips at first but as we shagged harder, she reacted more and she did not stop me when I shoved my tongue in her mouth. She basically let me smash her tight gash, balls deep, for several minutes until I had whopping great come in her.
Hidden Image/Members Only
It felt brilliant. 🥴

She is a far cry from the stunners I was browsing earlier in the day, but all in all, good value for money. Friendly, chirpy and no rushing or pressure. I should have stayed longer.

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 08:28:05 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tp69

Nice review.

Flying towards the big 300 sir, go get 'em  :dance:

Offline tantraman

Majestic, BHR :hi: ... Lorena is straight onto my P&D list, especially if OWO is included in 15mins for £50 ...

... It would have been owo, but I asked her to rubber up ...

... result! May I ask, why you asked her for OW instead, 'cos I know you're not averse to OWO?

Offline bedhedred

I was feeling a bit stressed that night. About 20 minutes before, I'd had to run away from some dodgy geezer in the street and it left me feeling a bit rattled.

So anyway, I was in a cautious mood when I got there to meet Lorenna, I just thought, "let's play it safe". Maybe if I went back, I would stay longer and let her owo me.

Offline radioman33

Good value at £70 with no extras,Bulgarians seem a safe choice aswell,pity none around Essex

Offline latrell

Great review sir . So she's not in Bounds green anymore ? Damn!! Wood green is a nightmare for parking during the day? Any info whereabouts in wood green is she? Cheers

Offline bedhedred

She is a 10 minute walk away from the tube.

I saw her crew mate Vanessa who looks to have added timber since the profile pictures

« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 03:54:51 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

Good value at £70 with no extras,Bulgarians seem a safe choice aswell,pity none around Essex

Roxy Ravishing is Bulgarian. She put the country on the whoring map as far as I'm concerned.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=301591.0

Also why I am watching to see when this girl comes back on line.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 03:53:29 pm by bedhedred »

Offline radioman33

Roxy Ravishing doesn’t do 1/2 hour bookings,£170 an hour,so if I was nearer I’d see your review.

Offline latrell

She is a 10 minute walk away from the tube.

I saw her crew mate Vanessa who looks to have added timber since the profile pictures

Is that 10 min walk north towards Palmers green? somewhere near Truro Road?
Is her crew mate Vanessa any good?? noticed she hasnt got good rep here
cheers

Offline bedhedred

Direction of white Hart Lane.

I've not punted the crew mate so others will need to comment.

Offline bedhedred

Roxy Ravishing doesn’t do 1/2 hour bookings,£170 an hour,so if I was nearer I’d see your review.

She was £140 when I saw her. At £170, she is still reasonably priced for the passion she puts in to the act.

Offline bedhedred

Worth bumping this review.

I went back to see her. Booked 30 minutes and got a full 30 minutes of full on action. Lots of snogging fingering. I got a really long (over 15 minutes easily) luxurious 69 with great bj technique. In terms of her enthusiasm and commitment, it was impressive. She really got into the sex act and it felt very real.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 10:02:00 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Kaluuu276

Sorry bumping this thread about Lorena.

Read her reviews and muff licker states her at size 16, other punters no mention of this

Weird as her photos not showing her bbw figure?

Am going to be in her town shortly so would appreciate some clarity, much obliged.

Offline rioblack90

Sorry bumping this thread about Lorena.

Read her reviews and muff licker states her at size 16, other punters no mention of this

Weird as her photos not showing her bbw figure?

Am going to be in her town shortly so would appreciate some clarity, much obliged.

Can confirm most deffo not a size 16. Deffo an 8/10, pretty petit girl. her face make of it as you will but sounds like a scorned punter or got her mixed up with someone else. has a nice bubble butt tho