Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christine - anything but stunning  (Read 1833 times)

24 review(s) for stunning christine (4 positive, 9 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6295555) (4 positive, 9 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline KorbenDallas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can only blame myself.  Had a look at AW and saw a profile with great photographs, then checked the feedback on here mainly all neutral or negative and then thought - hell, I'm sure that it'll be different for me...

So, yes, it's the same girl as in the photos, but I had to look three or four times to make sure.  She looks VERY different from her photos.  No makeup, quite surly, and in none of her photo's do they show her stubby front teeth.  Really not nearly as nice in the flesh as the photos.

Still, I was hoping that I could get cracking on her lovely body, however she has inverted nipples that she can tease out but didn't allow me to suck on or play with at all.

She advertises French Kissing and OWO, but was told in no uncertain terms that she doesn't kiss and all oral is covered.  I should have walked but was horny and stupid and stayed to try to make it work.  In the end I was having such a crap time that I had to finish myself off.

Oh, and to top it all off she was on her phone constantly during the meeting, checking text messages and when I left she was already chatting on the phone.  I am sure that she was chatting to the next punter and has them racked up back to back because as I opened the door downstairs I bumped into the next guy ringing the buzzer!

Overall, thankfully only a half hour booking so only wasted £70.

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredlast369

Thanks Korben

I had a similar experience, my review is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122241.0

Judging by the other reviews i think ive been a bit too nice!