Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Christine London  (Read 3011 times)

24 review(s) for stunning christine (4 positive, 9 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6295555) (4 positive, 9 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

fredlast369

Had a punt with Christine a while ago, she was staying near Lewisham at the time but she moves around and I think shes changed her profile name too.  Arranged the meet by SMS and easy enough place to find, the flat was a new build, clean inside and had reception security.  Got to the flat and what an amazing body, the face and body pics are genuine and the do look like her - no PS going on.

Did the paperwork and decided on an hour.  I had a quick shower and got down to some action, into owo and then 69.  Christine has such a tight body and small hips and I it wasnt long.  To my shock she then jumped off and said time to leave, she pulled the you only cum once line and I should have checked before I booked.  Not very happy so said it had only been 20min so Id only pay for half an hour then.  She didn't like this at all and then insisited I stay and that it's ok.

So we lie down and on with a pretty unenthusiastic massage, her english was almost non existant and she wasn't making any effort at all.  I figure to get my moneys worth and slip one on for doggy and mish.  Whilst Christine has a gorgeous body and face the negative stuff from earlier killed the mood and I called it a night and left.

Ive given this a neutral rating. ill give her the benefit of the doubt as maybe she was having a bad day, adn provided you confirm before the paperwork is sorted it you could probably have a good punt with her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Ive given this a neutral rating. ill give her the benefit of the doubt as maybe she was having a bad day, adn provided you confirm before the paperwork is sorted it you could probably have a good punt with her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just out of interest do you still think this would be the case now?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Just out of interest do you still think this would be the case now?

Cheers!!

Just seen your comments else:

Thanks Korben

I had a similar experience, my review is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122241.0

Judging by the other reviews i think ive been a bit too nice!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

At this W/G current rates, she charging £2, per min.

Looking at her A/W feed back, some punters may be easily pleased  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

ill give her the benefit of the doubt as maybe she was having a bad day,

YMMV with any W/G.

But currently, review wise on UKP > 0 positive, 5 neutral, 6 negative speak volumes about this W/G!

'Bad dayExternal Link/Members Only    :unknown:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:17:51 pm by The_Don »