Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 / poppy69 (Thread split)  (Read 3581 times)

James999

Poppy has a face pic on her AW profile now.
She should definitely put more photos up.

Half a face photo, but I agree better photos are needed  :music:

GBush

Half a face photo, but I agree better photos are needed  :music:

Is she better in the flesh James?

I think she joined UKE

Offline Roth

Poppy has a face pic on her AW profile now.
She should definitely put more photos up.

She wasn't a skank when I saw her by the way. That was about three years ago though.
 :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't swallow, doesn't FK and I very much doubt she is a barebacker.  :timeout: Even got a couple of positive reviews on here.  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately and stupidly IMHO she uses the word in her profile but goes on to say she protects herself.  But by using the word she's started a feeding frenzy about barebacking.  :dash:

Anyway whilst she might do it with her pimp, BF or OH like most prossies, I doubt she does it with punters.  But that's just my opinion and I have no evidence in the same way there's no evidence to say that she doesn't use a femidom when a punter is not using a condom.  :thumbsup:

Anyhow never seen her but just added her to my HL.  :yahoo: :dance:

James999

Is she better in the flesh James?

No idea, only heard about her yesterday  :music:

Offline Roth

Oh?  For some reason I thought you knew her or had punted with her.   :unknown: Which prossies do you know out of interest?  :unknown:

Ben4454

Someone should book them both for a duo. Provide the boxing gloves for entertainment.

GBush

I'm confused. You were claiming some inside info yesterday

James999

As you said, you're confused.  :hi:

Offline Roth

Yeah, that what I thought?  :unknown:  Strange?  :unknown:

Offline Roth

As you said, you're confused.  :hi:

I must be confused too.  :blush:  Thought you had inside info about all her activities and that she must of been one of the prossies you'd seen.  Before she became a Barebacker that is.  I'm obviously wrong.  My bad.   :blush: Apologies.  :cry:

GBush

James

you punt over a very large geographic area.  You're having a go at a size 16 BBW in Paddington, London.  Apparently you have an issue with her because she's not size 6.

Keyboard Warrior.  Make a valuabe contribution or f*ck off

Offline Roth

James

you punt over a very large geographic area.  You're having a go at a size 16 BBW in Paddington, London.  Apparently you have an issue with her because she's not size 6.

Maybe he's a fast mover and shaker.   :unknown: Bristol yesterday, London today, who knows where tomorrow but rest assured some lucky prossie somewhere is going to get the pleasure.  :thumbsup:

James999

Is that what you call yourself now? "keyboard warrior"  :sarcastic:

Another newby thinking he can call the shots, good luck with that :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:21:58 pm by James999 »

Offline Roth

Maybe he's a fast mover and shaker.   :unknown: Bristol yesterday, London today, who knows where tomorrow but rest assured some lucky prossie somewhere is going to get the pleasure.  :thumbsup:

But she'll never get reviewed poor girl and we will never get to know what a good/bad/average punt she was.   :cry: :cry:

GBush

Is that what you call yourself now? "keyboard warrior"  :sarcastic:

I mean you have been here nearly 5 months so of course we need your guidance  :sarcastic:

So you've been spouting shit for a long time.  Big deal.

Your contributions are childish and vindictive and they appear to make no positive contribution to the forum.  Go and do some train spotting or something.

Ben4454

James

I feel like you've become butt hurt because James has insulted your favourite prossie.

Is she promising you a free punt after this tampon leakage of yours on ukp?

GBush

I feel like you've become butt hurt because James has insulted your favourite prossie.

Is she promising you a free punt after this tampon leakage of yours on ukp?

HAHAHAHA

I'm not a ER fan boy.  It's a hilarious thought though.  Comedy gold.

James999

I feel like you've become butt hurt because James has insulted your favourite prossie

He does seem very sensitive, all I said was she needed better pictures, but he's not been around long enough to understand how white knighting works on here, perhaps when he grows up a bit  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

GBush

Ben, looks like you have a lot of shit punts.  Maybe you should get together with James and you can fuck each other.

Widen the "circle" of you frinds.