Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 / poppy69 (Thread split)  (Read 3564 times)

Salt

i didnt want to seem like a tout so i didnt recommened me x

Used to tout on here all the time....

Already been banned twice.....

By the looks of it she's taken to plastering herself all over UKE instead....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:30:33 am by Salt »

vw

Used to tout on here all the time....

Already been banned twice.....

By the looks of it she's taken to plastering herself all over UKE instead....
That was the point off UKE, don't see a problem with that except the knots aren't tight enough !

Salt

That was the point off UKE, don't see a problem with that except the knots aren't tight enough !

And used the wrong rope...

vw

And used the wrong rope...
What is the finest rope in your eyes, don't know much about the stuff ?  :hi:

Offline Roth

+1 :thumbsup:

Salt

What is the finest rope in your eyes, don't know much about the stuff ?  :hi:

Just thicker gauge & natural fibres

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 08:00:23 am by Salt »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Whats Your problem with me salt? Yes i was a bit of a twat before but ive grown-up!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Whats Your problem with me salt? Yes i was a bit of a twat before but ive grown-up!
Tall poppy syndrome I think !

squeezebox

You've certainly grown some claws...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Salt

Grown up?

Exactly how old are you again?

:unknown:

Salt

Tall poppy syndrome I think !

Nah...

ER is no tall poppy…

She’s well known for undermining other WG’s and telling lies on this forum…

When I saw her she slagged off both Hollie Love and LK trying to put me off seeing them which is pretty low….

She’s a sly and jealous snide; I certainly won’t be spending my money on her again!

Hollie Love, LK and Angelina are not only filthier punts but genuinely nice girls IMHO...

:hi:

vw

I certainly won’t be spending my money on her again!
Always good to have alternative view points, shame you didn't do a review?

Last few dinner dates I admit sat I slagged you when the girls brought you up, they said can you pass the salt, i said no it is bad for you, the food tastes fine and stop talking about other punters !   :wackogirl:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Haha wat bullshit .esp as i dúo with holliw and rent my flat to her! Nice try to piss me off tho!,sad Very sad

James999

i didnt want to seem like a tout

All you do is tout or lie, Fuck knows why Admin doesn't fuck you off to UKE where you can flirt with the morons who will swallow your bullshit  :unknown:

James999

Haha wat bullshit .esp as i dúo with holliw and rent my flat to her! Nice try to piss me off tho!,

So you've turned your flat into a brothel  :dash:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
oh here we go mr stalker !nope i rent my flat to hollie when i am away.

james and salt good attempts to get me banned, theres always an ignore button !

James999

You've allready been banned (Twice) that's why you're registered here as boopoo or whatever  :dash:

And you being away makes no difference, you've still turned your flat into a brothel  :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:20:28 pm by James999 »

James999

So you report the thread saying people are trying to get you banned, and that I am lying, so what lie have I said?

My statement that "You've turned your flat into a brothel" is based on the information you posted on this thread, or is that another one of your lies?

Offline PaintBrush

Anyway back to benny,

Great review mate, one with which I can fully concur.

I must get back to see her

Offline Roth

So you report the thread saying people are trying to get you banned, and that I am lying, so what lie have I said?

My statement that "You've turned your flat into a brothel" is based on the information you posted on this thread, or is that another one of your lies?

So any landlord/lady who rents a flat to a prossie is a brothel-keeper?  :unknown: I thought more than one prossie or prossie and pimp had to be there at the same time for it to be a brothel.   :unknown: Correct me if I'm wrong. :hi:

That said, where would us punters be without brothels then? :unknown:

James999 are you ever going to review any prossies?   :unknown:  Just asking .... :crazy:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 04:39:26 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

Nah...

ER is no tall poppy…

When I saw her she slagged off both Hollie Love and LK trying to put me off seeing them which is pretty low….

She’s a sly and jealous snide; I certainly won’t be spending my money on her again!

Hollie Love, LK and Angelina are not only filthier punts but genuinely nice girls IMHO...

Hey Salt, how about a review of HollieLove and Angelina please?  :unknown: :unknown:

James999

So any landlord/lady who rents a flat to a prossie is a brothel-keeper? 
I thought more than one prossie or prossie and pimp had to be there at the same time for it to be a brothel.   Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong (on both statements)  :hi:

tonibell99

Correct me if I'm wrong but ER didn't say that Hollie worked from her flat, just that she rented it. Maybe Hollie just lives there and cat sits whilst ER is away?

In that case it wouldn't be a brothel.

Just saying  :hi:

vw

Correct me if I'm wrong but ER didn't say that Hollie worked from her flat, just that she rented it. Maybe Hollie just lives there and cat sits whilst ER is away?

In that case it wouldn't be a brothel.

Just saying  :hi:
Who gives a fuck most of my best fucks have been in technical brothels (Except in the fields but that's another crime exposure of the fourth dimension), you go you pay your money you get laid you go home with a smile or in salts case not so happy as it was the wrong sort of rope.

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
one girl working alone in a property isn't a brothel....there needs to be at least 2 girls working there,and I do belive they would need to be working at the same time

James999

Who gives a fuck

Well rebecca should unless she's totally fucking stupid  :music:

Offline Roth

You're wrong (on both statements)  :hi:

OK but what about the answer to my question? :unknown:  You have over 9500 posts but no reviews?   :unknown: Why's that? :unknown: :unknown:

James999

one girl working alone in a property isn't a brothel....there needs to be at least 2 girls working there,and I do belive they would need to be working at the same time

Wrong  :thumbsdown:

Salt

"In circumstances where prostitutes are working individually out of one flat but there is a rotation of occupants; i.e. sole occupancy and a rotation of sole occupants, it does constitute a brothel."

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Well rebecca should unless she's totally fucking stupid  :music:

Do you mean rebecca or just any old prossie who rents out a flat? :unknown:

Lz-129

Nah...

ER is no tall poppy…

This much is true, I got all the keep away from Katie when I last saw her, it pissed me of at the time then I'd get the odd email too bitching about seeing other girls as well as tweets

There is no doubt ER gives a good service, the afterservice is quiet bitter

Salt

Who gives a fuck most of my best fucks have been in technical brothels (Except in the fields but that's another crime exposure of the fourth dimension), you go you pay your money you get laid you go home with a smile or in salts case not so happy as it was the wrong sort of rope.

Its a safety thing vw...

Thin rope can cause nerve damage and synthetic rope is more likely to causes friction burns....

tonibell99

I don't, but it seems some do on this forum, law abiding citizens they are.

Some of, in fact most of my best punts have been in brothels  :drinks:

vw

No idea why people get wound up about technicalities of these things. Glad most people consider it driving 31 in a 30 zone !

Nice to have a sane on join me for a change !   :rose: :drinks:

Offline Roth

Now you mention it a fair few of mine have been in shared and/or rented flats so they are brothels too.  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Roth

No idea why people get wound up about technicalities of these things. Glad most people consider it driving 31 in a 30 zone !

Hey I drive at 29mph in a 30!  :lol: Always! :wacko: :wacko:

Salt

This much is true, I got all the keep away from Katie when I last saw her, it pissed me of at the time then I'd get the odd email too bitching about seeing other girls as well as tweets

Jesus...

Bunny boiler...

:wacko:

Offline Roth

Jesus...

Bunny boiler...

:wacko:

Fuck em and don't chat to them! Simples.  :hi:

tonibell99

Nobody has ever called me sane before, not even my psychiatrist  :lol:

vw

Nobody has ever called me sane before, not even my psychiatrist  :lol:
Your welcome

unclesweetheart

Very poor behaviour.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Im actually shocked at lz! feel free to show twitter messages ive nothing to hide!
im saying no more on the matter some people just have it in for others

sorry benny for your review now being such a crap one

unclesweetheart

some people just have it in for others

It would appear some people do.

cockneybstrd

Hell must be frozen over as I agree with you on this matter

vw

We do, nice of you to pop by snide !   How much Absynth tonight ?

Doggy would come in handy if they needed two hands to type (and useful for finding her arse to lick)

Or....

With absinthe (or a bottle of Buckfast), they probably save money too: they only need to imagine they went on the punt.

(repeat often enough till you believe it happened, Mr FluffyFuckingFuck)

One guy boasted about what good service he was going to get after telling some slag that she would get a glowing review on UKP.  :vomit:

unclesweetheart

We do, nice of you to pop by snide !   How much Absynth tonight ?

Always lovely to see you too, darling. Your witticisms would be even more cutting if you could get the spelling right, though. It's "absinthe". And there's no need for a capital letter. Otherwise: classy post.

vw

Always lovely to see you too, darling. Your witticisms would be even more cutting if you could get the spelling right, though. It's "absinthe". And there's no need for a capital letter. Otherwise: classy post.
Thanks, pop a glass over in the triumph spitfire later.  Be nice don't spit in it !   :lol: :lol:

Offline benny1710

I should post a review more often, this is better than Hollyoaks!

Offline mattylondon

Hell must be frozen over as I agree with you on this matter
I think that in general, she has form as a liar, a tout and let's say has a few 'issues'. I never buy this 'I've changed crap'. Adults don't change that much, especially prossies, in my opinion. They just polish up their act and smooth over some edges for show.

However, I also have it on pretty good authority from punters I trust, that she provides an extremely good service. Whilst not personally my cup of tea, she does appear to deliver and isn't ridiculously expensive for her age/looks, so whether she fucks and sucks in a house on her own, a brothel or in the back seat of a car, does it really matter? I'd suggest not. Why get hung up on the technicalities of whether it's a brothel or not when many punters have fucked or fuck in them?!

It doesn't make any sense to me for any punter to moralise about that?!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:17:19 pm by mattylondon »