Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reya Cutie  (Read 2918 times)

2 review(s) for Reya Cutie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

HepSteph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I originally was considering Cindy but as a fellow punter pointed out there are several girls better than her and at a lower price. Additionally I have had terrible luck with Romanians the last three times (but I find them so attractive) so I decided on an Asian girl, and one who was quite close by.

The Location:

About 7-8 minutes from Swiss Cottage tube station in a building well know (locally) for being a hangout for working girls. The building has a weird odour as one enters. The flat is okay at best and the bathroom is acceptable.

I was at her place in time and she did not let me in for about 7-8 minutes. I did feel a bit exposed standing outside but the area is not too busy and no one paid any attention to me anyway.

The Lady:

Reasonably attractive lady. She is undoubtedly the lady in the pictures. She is a bit plumper than what I expected but not in a bad way. She had garish make up on her eyelids which I disliked and she looks slightly older than her photos. I had asked her to dress in a tight dress with no underwear; she partly complied, wearing a tight black dress but with a thong which just a string over her pussy. It actually was better than my idea. I would put her age at or just below 30, but I think it was more than that by 4-5 years. I felt my loins gird up when I saw her, and that is the only criterion I use to judge the attractiveness of a woman. Her breasts are enhanced, tastefully, though one can feel the scar on the underside of one of her breasts. She does have a very nice toothy smile.

The Experience:

I texted her in advance to make sure that she offered FS as it was not on her profile; I had read that she did offer it on a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23096.0.

She offered me a massage which I politely declined. I asked for a strip tease. She attempted one; it was a decent effort from someone not used to it. A solid B as I was up and ready to rumble.

She offers OWO, RO, FK and of course full service. She was quite tight and was quite willing to try different positions. I managed two rounds; she has a twice-in-an-hour limit it seems, but then again it has been years since I managed to cum thrice in one hour. She spent the last 10 minutes giving me a massage. We actually went 5 minutes over time and she did not say a word.

I think she is a decent punt (wonderful compared to the recent disasters). Would I return? Probably if she was younger and a tad bit more enthusiastic, but as this is London and as there are many other women who have not yet been graced by my presence, I think I would not give her a second go. Would I recommend? Yes, because all said and done it was a very decent hour that I spent in her company. She did put effort into trying to please me and I left satisfied, relaxed and with a smile on my face; one can ask for no more.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:20:58 am by HepSteph »

Offline Bartolomeo

I went to see her last week, as I had an advanced booking coming the next week which i was really looking forward to, and just wanted a cheap release. She looked pretty in pics and it was area easy to get to from where i was working on that particular day
I went with low expectations and still ended up a bit disappointed.

She had put up new pics on her profile of her face and looked really pretty, but reality was that I wasnt even sure if that was her in the new pics.
Had glasses on and seemed to not have any makeup on, looked like no effort spent on the appearance. Still looked fairly nice looking, slim body with fake boobs.

I enjoyed the massage, felt good and she did try to make it sensual. No FK or OWO, which I was ok with since she seemed to have the sniffles. The BJ was brief and crap.
She asked if i wanted her on top, I didnt really care, just wanted to cum quickly and maybe finish up with more massage, as that was the only bit that i had actually enjoyed so far.
Her cowgirl was decent enough, it was more sensual type, riding slow and keeping close to you with eye contact.
Anyway afterwards it was clear there was not going to be any massage or anything, even though there were over 5 minutes left.

Had a shower and having a chat with her as I got ready. She says that her service is massage and will only give full service to those she finds handsome (maybe tells everyone that),
I thought then why confirm she does full service on phone if she actually doesnt with everyone. Also apparently if you go just wanting full service without any massage, she will ask you to leave.

Offline what-a man

I went to see her last week, as I had an advanced booking coming the next week which i was really looking forward to, and just wanted a cheap release. She looked pretty in pics and it was area easy to get to from where i was working on that particular day
I went with low expectations and still ended up a bit disappointed.

She had put up new pics on her profile of her face and looked really pretty, but reality was that I wasnt even sure if that was her in the new pics.
Had glasses on and seemed to not have any makeup on, looked like no effort spent on the appearance. Still looked fairly nice looking, slim body with fake boobs.

I enjoyed the massage, felt good and she did try to make it sensual. No FK or OWO, which I was ok with since she seemed to have the sniffles. The BJ was brief and crap.
She asked if i wanted her on top, I didnt really care, just wanted to cum quickly and maybe finish up with more massage, as that was the only bit that i had actually enjoyed so far.
Her cowgirl was decent enough, it was more sensual type, riding slow and keeping close to you with eye contact.
Anyway afterwards it was clear there was not going to be any massage or anything, even though there were over 5 minutes left.

Had a shower and having a chat with her as I got ready. She says that her service is massage and will only give full service to those she finds handsome (maybe tells everyone that),
I thought then why confirm she does full service on phone if she actually doesnt with everyone. Also apparently if you go just wanting full service without any massage, she will ask you to leave.

Another one who thinks she is doing punters a favour.