Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Santa @ portfolio  (Read 1108 times)

Offline clevertrevor

Just having a look on the portfolio website and they're doing the secret Santa thing again.  What have people got in the past?   One thing on offer is a"special outfit".  Does that mean the girl is going to bugger off for 10 mins to get changed into it!

Offline Cardifflad1974

Aphrodite is doing ine as well, pick 3 girls and they will send 1 of them but you get an extra 30 mins free, not a bad deal as long as there are 3 available at the time you want!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:25:45 am by Cardifflad1974 »

Offline Proton

Aphrodite is doing ine as well, pick 3 girls and they will send 1 of them but you get an extra 30 mins free, not a bad deal as long as there are 3 available at the time you want!
I wonder if the three girls must be in the same location across Wales ?  :unknown:

Offline Cardifflad1974

I would assume they have to be, I have used them before and had a good experience, but I admit I prefer independents.

Offline aps

Just having a look on the portfolio website and they're doing the secret Santa thing again.  What have people got in the past?   One thing on offer is a"special outfit".  Does that mean the girl is going to bugger off for 10 mins to get changed into it!
Not sure whether they had this last year. At least I did not notice.

Offline clevertrevor

I remember seeing it, not that I use portfolio.   I guess it depends if the girl likes you..... If she does then you get extra time, if she don't, then she fuks off to change into an elf or something which would be a waste of your time.   Who knows

Offline SO595

I remember seeing it, not that I use portfolio.   I guess it depends if the girl likes you..... If she does then you get extra time, if she don't, then she fuks off to change into an elf or something which would be a waste of your time.   Who knows

:lol:

Starting to look like bullshit anyway:

Forgot to say , I did whisper in her ear Secret Santa, she smiled but nothing else happened!

Asked about the secret santa, but she had no clue about it. .

I did ask, and she said she hadn't got a clue what that was about! I was hoping for a free shag next go too!  :unknown:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Proton

:lol:

Starting to look like bullshit anyway:
Last year I tried about a week before Christmas by asking "Charlie" same "No idea what I was talking about"  :dash:
  So there endeth the Secret Santa for me, which obviously was much too secret even to the ladies  :cry:

STAR-LORD

Aphrodite is doing one as well, pick 3 girls and they will send 1 of them but you get an extra 30 mins free, not a bad deal as long as there are 3 available at the time you want!

This one is definitely correct, as I enquired about it this evening. A bit bloody late for it now though, as I should have enquired much earlier!  :sarcastic:

Did anyone find out the parameters for Portfolio's secret Santa offer after?  :unknown: (but then again I should have enquired about that much earlier too!  :dash: )
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 12:21:19 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline scutty brown

I'll bet Waxman is the secret santa, he turns up in an elf outfit and offers to bugger you while the girl gets ready.........

STAR-LORD

I'll bet Waxman is the secret santa, he turns up in an elf outfit and offers to bugger you while the girl gets ready.........

You bugger!  :sarcastic: What are you like? :lol: