Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mumbai India 2022/23 long read BAD experience wuth callgin  (Read 1013 times)

Offline shant999

I wish I had read the previous post from antoniogracias007,  :thumbsdown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=339803.msg3547280#msg3547280
I could have saved myself a lot of money and time.

Hotel: no problems bringing girls in 4 star by the airport 100 per night, DM me for details. Lobby a bit exposed to reception and security at the door who check your bags through a scanner.

I used Callgin & massage republic to do some research a few weeks before, booked a threesome after getting all excited about the pictures they had sent INR40k agreed (£400) for an all nighter. Being cautious I refused to give my room number and told them I would meet them in the lobby. I am glad I did as they looked nothing like the pictures sent not even 10% close 2 and 3 at best. I showed them the pictures I had been sent and told them to go away and I walked away from them back to my lift and room. Obviously got a call from the pimp trying to persuade me to take them and then got alternative to call me as I said I am not interested until I see them on a video call.

Both that called were 3/4 at best and I refused and blocked the number.
Anyway, tried another one from callgin and told them I would only see the girls in the lobby, no room number etc he guaranteed me that the girls would be the ones in the pictures, if not I could send them away. By now I was getting far too horny and thinking with my Dick it was probably about 1am and just wanted a fuck.

Anyway, this short 5ft busty bird looked a 5 came in and I accepted her even though nothing like the pictures. Asked her where her friend was and was told she is on her way. In the room she got comfortable, on the bed and asked for money. Spent 5 mins counting and I just started to strip her down whilst she counted the money and argued with her boyfriend!! She started acting like a shy bride and switching off the lights. After making her put her phone down I started trying to massage her pussy get her wet and oiled her up. No kissing, and limited engagement from her.
Get a call from her friend saying she was in lobby. Dress and get her, leaving the first in the dark. Money sorted and start to strip the second one who was 5’7” darker but better body. Second one gave oral then fucked, lots of fingering both but extremely below ave punt hardly any engagement acted like shy brides not a lot of fun just a transaction. Anyway, after two or three hours got bored and kicked them out after one cum in a condom. :manhater:

Extremely vexed went to sleep. Only good thing was I met a rikshaw driver whilst waiting for the girls who said he would hook me up. Next post he did!!  :thumbsup: :timeout:

These were the pictures they sent, girls nothing like it!! tinyeye didnt show anything odd

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 04:06:24 am by shant999 »