Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Juicy Jenny X - Deptford - Not a bubble butt and no ass  (Read 2568 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6546347) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5421092) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6512826) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline last_days_of_logan

Name: - X Juicy Jenny X - formerly Miss Chanelle

previous review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338637.msg3522780#msg3522780
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296077.0

Location: - Deptford...literally about 2 to 3 mins walk from station on DLR. Its discreet enough as its apartment blocks that look like new build. Quite a few of them and buildings are tall

Time:- Few weeks ago

Appearance: Strong features in the face. Defined jawline, thick lips for a Caucasian. slim build...skin is soft and stretchy like she has lost a lot of weight. Most importantly....NO ASS (i believe she lost it all with the weight loss)....VW shelf is 2/10......hips are not pronounced ....no cupping potential at the bottom of the cheeks. Volume on the ass is quite low. Honestly i assessed it from front, back and profile...if you were to say that she had no ass then this visit would confirm it. The problem is that ALOT of people said she was packing. Well she packed it and left the booty somewhere else
Fake tits that are more like bolt ons. for the booty lovers she is at this moment in time a complete no-go

(There is a slim chance that i saw someone else, but i dont think so...the descriptions of the face and tits matched and that is hard to do..plus there is a picture of her face on this site and that is the person i saw. She just didnt have a booty to me. It might be to do with my frame and also being accustomed to seeing plenty Naija nyash that the comparisons are different to others but i struggle to see how this lady has a big ass that would turn a brothers head)

Damage: 80 for 30 mins

Services: OW, Sex

Action: Got to the location and she told me the building name, went there and was given the flat number and what floor it was on. Got to the flat and expected to get an erection on seeing her. Non manifested...i was just about to ask "where is the Channelle" but i assessed the whole body and referenced the descriptions from her. It was definitely her...she has just lost a lot of weight. what i will say is that even if she hadnt lost weight the pics that i saw of her even when people said she was stacked didnt point to someone with mad booty.

Unlike other reviews she was actually mad friendly and smiley throughout from beginning to end. I was looking to chance it and find a way out politely..she asked me how long..i said 30 mins but that i wanted unlimited sex..she said no, i said thanks and was walking out....then she said "Okay maybe, lets see" i was like "whaat?!!"..... you could tell she wanted to business and she seemed friendly and nice..so i stayed..i had in my mind a big booty girl to smash but i ended up staying cause i felt like we had a positive atmosphere and sometimes that kind of sex is hot.

did the exchange and got undressed. She gave good OW actually....she kept at it for a decent atmount of time..then she smiled and tried to get on...she couldnt and i think part of her moves is that she can get on the D without the lube ..she apologised and said "Do you mind if i use lube" .. i take that as standard so that wasnt even an issue.

she was on top for a bit then i motioned to doggy...she didnt complain..got into doggy and then tested the waters gently but i could tell she was struggling..she was arching her back and wriggling to find a comfortable penetration angle and posture...so it was a gentle ride no pounding

flipped her over on to her back, eye contact at this point throughout...it was great. I looked down and watched the stroking motion along with her..she smiled and giggled a tiny bit..i thought "let me move in for some kissing"....SWERVED!!!!! dammit!!.....she gave me her cheek.....i grabbed her hair a bit then put her in prone...looked like she was more comfortable in prone and mish. Still no pounding ....then i came in the bag

I waited there a bit...we had NO convo...GFE is not her thing...we stared at each other in silence then i stared away cause i knew i didnt want another one. Got up, changed and left...i was there for less than 15 mins and i came once ...but had no issue with paying her for 30. Told her thanks and left

The experience was a positive for me but the body is not what others had said. Not by a long shot

Reccomend: Yes for a P&D
Return? Nah...not unless she puts the weight back on

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 08:02:17 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Saltnpepper

Name: - X Juicy Jenny X - formerly Miss Chanelle

previous review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338637.msg3522780#msg3522780
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296077.0

Location: - Deptford...literally about 2 to 3 mins walk from station on DLR. Its discreet enough as its apartment blocks that look like new build. Quite a few of them and buildings are tall

Time:- Few weeks ago

Appearance: Strong features in the face. Defined jawline, thick lips for a Caucasian. slim build...skin is soft and stretchy like she has lost a lot of weight. Most importantly....NO ASS (i believe she lost it all with the weight loss)....VW shelf is 2/10......hips are not pronounced ....no cupping potential at the bottom of the cheeks. Volume on the ass is quite low. Honestly i assessed it from front, back and profile...if you were to say that she had no ass then this visit would confirm it. The problem is that ALOT of people said she was packing. Well she packed it and left the booty somewhere else
Fake tits that are more like bolt ons. for the booty lovers she is at this moment in time a complete no-go

(There is a slim chance that i saw someone else, but i dont think so...the descriptions of the face and tits matched and that is hard to do..plus there is a picture of her face on this site and that is the person i saw. She just didnt have a booty to me. It might be to do with my frame and also being accustomed to seeing plenty Naija nyash that the comparisons are different to others but i struggle to see how this lady has a big ass that would turn a brothers head)

Damage: 80 for 30 mins

Services: OW, Sex

Action: Got to the location and she told me the building name, went there and was given the flat number and what floor it was on. Got to the flat and expected to get an erection on seeing her. Non manifested...i was just about to ask "where is the Channelle" but i assessed the whole body and referenced the descriptions from her. It was definitely her...she has just lost a lot of weight. what i will say is that even if she hadnt lost weight the pics that i saw of her even when people said she was stacked didnt point to someone with mad booty.

Unlike other reviews she was actually mad friendly and smiley throughout from beginning to end. I was looking to chance it and find a way out politely..she asked me how long..i said 30 mins but that i wanted unlimited sex..she said no, i said thanks and was walking out....then she said "Okay maybe, lets see" i was like "whaat?!!"..... you could tell she wanted to business and she seemed friendly and nice..so i stayed..i had in my mind a big booty girl to smash but i ended up staying cause i felt like we had a positive atmosphere and sometimes that kind of sex is hot.

did the exchange and got undressed. She gave good OW actually....she kept at it for a decent atmount of time..then she smiled and tried to get on...she couldnt and i think part of her moves is that she can get on the D without the lube ..she apologised and said "Do you mind if i use lube" .. i take that as standard so that wasnt even an issue.

she was on top for a bit then i motioned to doggy...she didnt complain..got into doggy and then tested the waters gently but i could tell she was struggling..she was arching her back and wriggling to find a comfortable penetration angle and posture...so it was a gentle ride no pounding

flipped her over on to her back, eye contact at this point throughout...it was great. I looked down and watched the stroking motion along with her..she smiled and giggled a tiny bit..i thought "let me move in for some kissing"....SWERVED!!!!! dammit!!.....she gave me her cheek.....i grabbed her hair a bit then put her in prone...looked like she was more comfortable in prone and mish. Still no pounding ....then i came in the bag

I waited there a bit...we had NO convo...GFE is not her thing...we stared at each other in silence then i stared away cause i knew i didnt want another one. Got up, changed and left...i was there for less than 15 mins and i came once ...but had no issue with paying her for 30. Told her thanks and left

The experience was a positive for me but the body is not what others had said. Not by a long shot

Reccomend: Yes for a P&D
Return? Nah...not unless she puts the weight back on

Shit sorry you had a dud time bro, maybe she has lost the weight going by what you said it does sound acurate that it was her. She is fairly young in the face no more than 25, her body is curvy she got good shape. She never used to show her face but I think the pics for her profile that is displaying now is defo not her that women looks a lot older. When I saw her few years ago now her body was her best feature and yeah she had them bolt ones too.

Shit sorry you had a dud time bro, maybe she has lost the weight going by what you said it does sound acurate that it was her. She is fairly young in the face no more than 25, her body is curvy she got good shape. She never used to show her face but I think the pics for her profile that is displaying now is defo not her that women looks a lot older. When I saw her few years ago now her body was her best feature and yeah she had them bolt ones too.

her face is on here somewhere...i can find it but if i remember correctly its against site rules to actively post if up again

but hey no worries my guy, you have given me so much already in your reviews and advise.

The odd thing is that the guy that reviewed her recently said the booty was HUGE, thats the bit that has me doubting myself a tiny bit. but i know its her..face is the same...bolt ons,.....strong jawline...thickish lips....etc etc

Offline LLPunting

Name change already - Juicy Bianka

@LDOL photos seem to have changed so presume this is no longer the girl you met, if they are genuine?

Name change already - Juicy Bianka

@LDOL photos seem to have changed so presume this is no longer the girl you met, if they are genuine?

profiles swapped out...considerably different to the one i saw