Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby recommendations?  (Read 6508 times)

Offline NIK

I have a meeting in Derby a week tomorrow, Tuesday 6th.
I know this is a long shot after all I've said in my book about the horrific experiences I've had in Derby over the years, but has anyone got any recommendations?
I had a post book punt in Derby early last year and it was as rubbish as all the previous ones. Needless to say must be young and fit. The one I saw last year was neither.  :scare:

I'm still deciding whether to go in the car or by train as my meeting is near the station. If I decide to go by train it would need to be central.

Offline cunnyhunt

I had a meeting in Derby once.

I got an earlier train to get out of there.  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The following 3 come highly recommended. Although I have not yet seen any of them, I know of
7~10 punting friends who between them have seen all 3 girls at least 3 times.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Based near town. PM me if you want her mobile number.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Based near town. Ignore the low FB, as she re-created her profile again in March. Only works
1 or 2 days a week in Derby, so not easy to get hold of. Her number is currently displayed. If
not, PM me for her number.

If traveling by car, I suggest you go via Mansfield....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are enough reports about her on this site.

Offline superam

I've seen Kimi and Pippa within the last 2 months, would go back to see Kimi again but she only works certain days so it's hit and miss. Don't know anything about the girl from Mansfield.
How much you looking to spend?

Offline NIK

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7814.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13172.0

Thanks for this.
This Chelsea certainly seems the biz! Didn't realise there was such a great sounding girl almost on my doorstep.
Mind you Mansfield's probably an even bigger shit hole than Derby.
But she's certainly now on my wish list!  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Chelsea is a very popular girl, only works 2 or 3 days a week and ALWAYS finishes before 7pm (which Is why
our paths have never met)

If thinking of her, I suggest you make contact in advance.

Offline NIK

Chelsea is a very popular girl, only works 2 or 3 days a week and ALWAYS finishes before 7pm (which Is why
our paths have never met)

If thinking of her, I suggest you make contact in advance.

Thanks.

Hope to see her very soon. All being well she will be my first punt.

For nearly a year!  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe a bit late but what about this girl --------------- the one we convinced to lower her rates, seems your type (and mine).

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Maybe a bit late but what about this girl --------------- the one we convinced to lower her rates, seems your type (and mine).

External Link/Members Only

Don't know how I missed mentioning her, as she is in my Hot List for Derby. It could be that I have not received any
favourable reports on her, from known punters.

In one of the pics in her free gallery she looks very similar to Nicole Kidman (1st pic 2nd row down).

Offline NIK

Very nice, I'm getting spoilt for choice!  :yahoo:

One drawback, I notice she doesn't do owo  though.  :(

Offline superam

You wont go far wrong with Liz969 off AW mate.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You wont go far wrong with Liz969 off AW mate.

She has been in my Hot List for the Derby Area. I know of 2 other punters who have seen her and recommended her.

Great FB, but when contacted, by the time you add DFK and OWO to the menu, quote came out at
£150 for 1hr, which is at the top end for this region.

Also does not help when someone else answers the mobile and prefers communication by text only
(could be a pimp, but I may be wrong).

Offline Marmalade

I have a meeting in Derby a week tomorrow, Tuesday 6th.
I know this is a long shot after all I've said in my book about the horrific experiences I've had in Derby over the years, but has anyone got any recommendations?

I'm still deciding whether to go in the car or by train as my meeting is near the station. If I decide to go by train it would need to be central.

If you're staying over, I'd more or less recommend the hotel opposite the station, left of the main road as you come out. Quite a decent standard at the price plus a prossie can get in without going past reception - which has got to be a good thing in Derby!

Offline NIK

Thanks for this.
This Chelsea certainly seems the biz! Didn't realise there was such a great sounding girl almost on my doorstep.
Mind you Mansfield's probably an even bigger shit hole than Derby.
But she's certainly now on my wish list!  ;)

I think I've suddenly realised who this is.
Was she the Chelsea who used to work at New Escape Derby a few years ago?
The age, services (anal, w/s)  and looks as far as I can see from the limited photos would appear to tally.

If so I have seen her once. She was easily the best, indeed the only decent punt I've ever had in Derby.

Offline NIK

I think I've suddenly realised who this is.
Was she the Chelsea who used to work at New Escape Derby a few years ago?
The age, services (anal, w/s)  and looks as far as I can see from the limited photos would appear to tally.

If so I have seen her once. She was easily the best, indeed the only decent punt I've ever had in Derby.

Just checked I saw her in June 2008. That was five years ago and she must have been mid/late twenties then so she will presumably be in her thirties now if it is her. I do have very good noted against her.  I recall she really wanted me to do anal but I wasn't up for it. The fee was also similar £60.

Offline rnrn636

This area is generally crap at the moment, especially Derby but another thumbs up for princess pippa  :thumbsup:

Offline _Bender_

Any recommendations anyone  :unknown:

I haven't punted in my home city for months!! Can anybody shed some light in this punting desert  :dash:

TheNewSeeker

Isn't Kimmi a Leicester, occasionally Loughborough girl. Pippa's profile seems to be inactive at the moment.