Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: tattooed.sophie - Queensway - Smoking hot petite Welsh  (Read 4951 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: AW mails and texts and a call once I was outside the hotel for door number. Easy and no problems.

Location: Currently she's working in Cardiff and comes often in London for few days, I think every week or almost, in a hotel 2-3 minutes walking from Queensway station. Last year was based in Croydon and, while I'm writing, states East Croydon.
Queensway hotel's reception is in front of the entrance, I just ignored the staff, saw the lift on the right and took it. Room and bathroom are not very big but adequate for the purpose.

Price: Paid £90 for 1/2 hour. Price structure is 50-90-130 respectively for 15-30-60 mins.
Been tempted to choose the quickie rate because of the £40 of difference, but I've choosen to stay longer having a less rushed service with the idea to do RO and kissing. For my preference, service was too vanilla to pay £40 more for the full hour but I reckon perhaps it's more VFM.

Look: Really really fancied her, profile pics are accurate and I wasn't disappointed about the look. 
While she's in London she puts a face pic as well. Beautiful face with blue eyes and few piercings. Lots of tattoos on the body that I liked a lot. Small tits with sexy pieced nipples, fit petite body and round juicy arse. Surely one of the better looking SP I've punted.
Profile says age is 22, I think she's in mid-20s but no more than 25-26. Maybe one inch taller, I had the impression she is 5'3" almost 5'4. Size 8 should be correct because of the curvy bum.
Opened the door with a sexy lingerie. During my after-punt shower, she dressed herself wearing a hot short dress with boots. Made me want to shag her again after that view  :wacko:
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Attitude: Impeccable, lots of fun with a great attitude. Never felt rushed and didn't clockwatch.

Service: FK, DFK, OWO, RO, bit of rimming on her, sex in RCG, prone bone and mish, some spanking.

- Kissing was, I'd say passionate but somehow weird, maybe because the technique. Don't know if it makes sense but it lacked of experience. Can't explain better than this in few words. I quite enjoyed it anyway. Feel free to ask if want to know more.
- Tasted clean in RO and rimming.
- Doesn't like fingering
- No balls licking and eye contact during an energetic but unfortunately tooty OWO. As the rest of the body, has a petite mouth too  :D
- Sex was great because of the super tight pussy, no use of lube either. Used to state in profile some size limits and easy to understand why. In fact she posizioned herself a bit during prone bone and RCG putting her legs inside mine, being a bit closed, couldn't deep penetrate properly in this way. Changed for last position in mish, being as gentle as possible while I was on top. Finished inside her.

Overall, left very satisfied so it's a positive punt. There are some negative points in the service among which I was aware of some of them, therefore not a big deal. Absolutely at top stardard look and attitude, so a positive is well deserved.

Couple of more reviews links from previous profiles:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34915.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13619.0

Offline PLeisure

cheers, c - appreciate the generous intel  :thumbsup:

She's probably the only WG on my diminishing HL that I've yet to see. Spoke to her briefly a while back, sounds fun

Offline collector

She's probably the only WG on my diminishing HL that I've yet to see. Spoke to her briefly a while back, sounds fun
I definitely recommend her. She's a very funny girl, had a interesting conversation finding few things in common, that's why I enjoyed the punt even more.

Offline herbie007

Great review Collector

I first saw her 3 years ago and had a great time with her, she was called teen jemma back then and said she was 19 so it's possible she is 22.

Think it's time I saw her again  :P

Glad you had a good time  :drinks:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:25:32 pm by herbie007 »

Offline claretandblue

Nice review, I saw her ages ago and agree she is fit,she couldn't "fit me in" back then, tempted to go back to put her no size restrictions policy to the test!

Offline PLeisure

She is sexy, hard to keep your mouth out of her pussy and arse

:sarcastic:
Great to see more of her - cheers, pumps  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

IMO she is a very good WG, the links provided by the OP aren't working for me so I don't know if she has deleted her profile or taken it down.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:40:02 pm by smiths »

Offline PLeisure

I don't know if she has deleted her profile or taken it down.
This has been happening a lot with her profile disappearing overnight. I have a feeling she temporarily disables it when moving location because it's usually back up the next day  :hi:

Offline collector

This has been happening a lot with her profile disappearing overnight. I have a feeling she temporarily disables it when moving location because it's usually back up the next day  :hi:
Can confirm, would appear again tomorrow. Should be working in Croydon for two days. At least profile said that earlier today.

Offline collector

Great review Collector

I first saw her 3 years ago and had a great time with her, she was called teen jemma back then and said she was 19 so it's possible she is 22.

Think it's time I saw her again  :P

Glad you had a good time  :drinks:
May be, I just guessed her age. It's possible as well she lied to you 3 years ago. BTW no big difference if she is 22 or 25. I think everyone agrees she is hot.

Offline pumps

^^  My mistake, accidentally clicked that photo when selecting Sophies

Offline collector

Nice review, I saw her ages ago and agree she is fit,she couldn't "fit me in" back then, tempted to go back to put her no size restrictions policy to the test!
She maybe is more "elastic" down there now. Still very very tight.

Offline PLeisure

^^  My mistake, accidentally clicked that photo when selecting Sophies
ah, phew - I was also thrown by that one

Offline smiths

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

ah, phew - I was also thrown by that one

phew?

its just a picture of another woman  :sarcastic: -

mystery2015

Anyone found her new profile yet or have her number?

Looks like exactly what I'm looking for, hoping she's around this weekend.

Offline The_Don

Perhaps you need to read the above...   :unknown:

Well done on your first post, since joining back in October 2015
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:46:29 pm by The_Don »

Offline claretandblue

She maybe is more "elastic" down there now. Still very very tight.
Good to know mate,certainly worth stretching  :D

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Profile back up. She does look good but services a bit limited

Offline collector

In Queensway again apparently. Seems she randomly comes and goes.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

In Queensway again apparently. Seems she randomly comes and goes.

Maybe just doesn't want people like us contacting her on a day off.  Sensible girl   :)

Offline collector

Maybe just doesn't want people like us contacting her on a day off.  Sensible girl   :)
That's for sure.
I actually meant comes and goes from the location. Basically yesterday her profile said 2 days in Croydon before going back to Wales as she usually does.
On the contrary today is back to central London.