Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tattoo.sophiex  (Read 4365 times)

rogerc23

External Link/Members Only

I saw sophie earlier this week in a central london hotel, I had my eye on sophies profile for a while as I quite like alt girls with tattoos and piercings. Her usual incall location of colliers wood is a bit out of my way but I noticed over the weekend she was going to be in paddington so I emailed suggesting a monday meet.

Communications were excellent, speedy email response and then texted me the address details in the morning. The hotel itself was huge so would go down well with punters who worry about being seen in receptions, there were loads of people hanging around so no chance of any awkward questions.

I arrived a few minutes early which was no problem, i was greeted by sophie who looks very much like her pictures. Her statistics on awork are to me accurate, she has a nice toned body (she mentioned she has been working out at the gym) and I would definately say she is a size 8. She has lovely small pierced nipples and a great behind, facially she is not a model type but all in all I definately fancied her.

To top off her look are of course her piercings and tattoos which I liked, probably a love it or hate it thing. The other thing to mention is that she also has a fantastic all over tan from a recent holiday which really did look great, we had a bit of a laugh as she had a tiny white patch just up from her arse crack which was the only spot on her body not fully tanned!

We had a little chat about this and that while I quickly freshened up, I then got the payment out of the way (just went for a half hour, OW at £80) and then reclined on the bed. We started off with some kissing, not too deep but nice with a little tongue sucking, I then started sucking on her little titties before she put on the condom and started sucking on my cock.

I enjoyed her technique, quite fast at times but she worked up quite a bit of spit which i like, especially when it starts dripping down onto my balls  :yahoo: I like to aim for two pops in a half hour so after a while I asked her if i could cum on those little titties, sophie was happy to oblige so i whipped off the condom and gave her a nice splattering of cum.

We had another little chat, she is a really nice girl and easy to talk to, before i told her I was good to go for round two. Sophie was up for that but said it would just have to be oral as i would be too large to accomodate " i have been doing this job a while now and know what I can and cant take".

This definately threw me as I really wanted to fuck her at this point, I am not the type to kick off about stuff so rather than spoil what had been a very enjoyable experience upto this point I just went with a second round of oral. This could have been owo but i opted for ow, this was again delivered superbly and culminated with me cumming hard into the condom.

By the time I had finished and cleared up I had been there about 45 minutes so it is a non rushed service with a really nice girl who I found attractive. Was very annoying that I didnt actually get to fuck her but I definately enjoyed the booking so despite this will put this down as a positive, if slightly frustrating, experience.

Offline Meursault

Eh?!
She's on my hot list, but that is rubbish. Unless you're, indirectly, saying you are huge and she should be understood?

rogerc23

Eh?!
She's on my hot list, but that is rubbish. Unless you're, indirectly, saying you are huge and she should be understood?

Nah not saying that, just reporting on what happened on the punt  :dash:
Never been a issue on the 20 odd other punts ive had hence my suprise

Offline Meursault

Nah not saying that, just reporting on what happened on the punt  :dash:
So she refused to fuck you, giving a ridiculous reason and it's a positive. How odd  :unknown:

Offline UltrasForLife

Probably wotking during period...  :dash: instant nrgative.

baltar

Offline herbie007

I haven't got a big cock so I got to shag her.

Here's a review from when I saw her, she was called Teen Jemma back then.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13619.msg209417;topicseen#msg209417

Offline jDguy

she looks like a druggie   :music:

rogerc23

So she refused to fuck you, giving a ridiculous reason and it's a positive. How odd  :unknown:

Her reason was that she is small and my cock at around 9inch would be too big,shite reason for a prostitute to give i agree.
I gave it a positive as i enjoyed the experience in terms of what we did do,probably should have marked as neutral