Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dating a SP  (Read 4131 times)

Offline kgvatz

I was wondering what peoples opinions on this are?

I had 2 visits to a new massage shop for me at the end of last year and on the first visit seemed to really hit it off with the SP. Not in a fluffy way but we had a good laugh the banter was good. Went for a second visit a little while later and on my way out she asked for my number.

I have had a short fling with a massage girl before but jogged it on as after a few dates and hook ups it was clear she was just after extra cash (i tip well and i think this is why she thought it was worth a try)

This girl asks me for nothing and has made it clear shes not interested in me giveing her any money as she makes half decent cash doing msssage work she just wants a boyfriend.

We see each other 3 or 4 nights a week now and we hang out with her family and close friends who are in the UK a lot. Ive even chatted to her mum and dad on video chat after which i was told i had to download wechat and i was added to the family wechat group   :lol:

I guess my question is does any one have any experiance with this kind of thing? In all honesty im a fish out of water with this, if it was the case i was getting hit up for cash or place to stay id understand the deal. but she seems genuine enough and the fact im being shown off to family and friends who dont know what she really does for work makes it seem semi legit haha.

Maybe i am just being a fluffy cunt and its gonna end badly some how for me but i cant ask friends or family for advise so i thought id pose the question here.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 06:05:54 pm by kgvatz »

Offline kgvatz

And before people ask or think she works at the last place i reviewed its not. I havent done a review for her as it would be too easy to get back to her as i think a lot of shop owners and SPs check this site.

Offline lewisjones23

playing the long game

sob story incoming in the short to medium term

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are you really trying to say in your 7 years of membership you haven't noticed this topic mentioned before??

There's a 30 page thread about it here. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279769.0

Offline The Owl

Most relationships are great in the honey moon period but eventually the excitement ends and you have ro work at it, but with a sex worker you also have to deal with her getting off any bloke she sees. In the long term can you handle that, and if things go south her chances of being able ro easily replace you may be high as she's constantly being imitate with a lot of other men.

Offline kgvatz

I checked 5 pages and didnt see a recent post so thought a post would be ok. And in my defence that hasnt had a reply since july last year so its well back in the list But ill have a read though it.

Consider me appropriately chastised and i wont do it again haha

Offline newpuntingguy

Most relationships are great in the honey moon period but eventually the excitement ends and you have ro work at it, but with a sex worker you also have to deal with her getting off any bloke she sees. In the long term can you handle that, and if things go south her chances of being able ro easily replace you may be high as she's constantly being imitate with a lot of other men.

There’s no other advice than this. You’re probably thinking with your little head not your big one.

Offline kgvatz

playing the long game

sob story incoming in the short to medium term

Im being honest with my self that this is a car crash just waiting to happen. I was just interested in peoples views on it.

Offline kgvatz

There’s no other advice than this. You’re probably thinking with your little head not your big one.

I didnt think id get a sensible reply this quickly if im honest. Most the time peoole get eaten alive on here i was mildly nervous about the replys id get  :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I checked 5 pages and didnt see a recent post so thought a post would be ok. And in my defence that hasnt had a reply since july last year so its well back in the list But ill have a read though it.

Consider me appropriately chastised and i wont do it again haha
I'm not sure what new information there would be that isn't covered in those 30 pages.   :unknown:

Offline SamOmar

OP - If a WG wants to date there are more reasons for her to do so then actual money unless her income has dropped or she is wasting her money on addictions.

Often they just need companionship after a long days work like many of us. They also may have an alternative motive such as someone to help lease them a property , keep money in someones bank account, help legitimise their visa or even as simple as having a handyman to assemble their furniture. They can also not require financial help immediately but when they decide to pack it in and then the burden of supporting them and their family falls on you.

You need to consider these things and also see if your comfortable with her sleeping with random men who by all accounts will be richer / fitter / more charming and better looking then you. They can move on very quickly. She could also be using you as a cover for her family to explain the money she is sending for them.

My personal advise has been if you are ok with the above then carry on as it could be fun but usually in the short run. You got to be honest about your punting as well as they will know the other girls and the physical and mental signs that you have just gone for a punt.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kgvatz

I'm not sure what new information there would be that isn't covered in those 30 pages.   :unknown:

I honestly dont remeber reading it before and should have used the search bar. My bad

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I didnt think id get a sensible reply this quickly if im honest. Most the time peoole get eaten alive on here i was mildly nervous about the replys id get  :D
It's all down to how you ask, if you come across as not doing anything for yourself and expecting to be spoon fed information then you will get replies that call you out on it.

As an example had you said that you had looked at the latest thread on the subject but it didn't seem to cover your situation so have started a new one, then the replies would have been very different.

On here the more you put in the more you get out.

Offline kgvatz

I do honestly appreciate the replys though guys thank you

Offline kgvatz

It's all down to how you ask, if you come across as not doing anything for yourself and expecting to be spoon fed information then you will get replies that call you out on it.

As an example had you said that you had looked at the latest thread on the subject but it didn't seem to cover your situation so have started a new one, then the replies would have been very different.

On here the more you put in the more you get out.

Its why in the past months i have tried to post reviews and such as i used the site a lot but had not contributed back my fair share

Offline NelsonH

One of the best known WGs around here, retired now, married one of her punters.  It worked fine for many years and probably still does.

Offline Yankee41

I have seriously dated 3 providers, two of which would be considered the best providers in the area and the third was one that was not very well known. 
One lasted about 2 years but we drifted apart like some couples do.  We still talked for years after and did an occassional hook up but continued to drift further. 
Another lasted about a year but mental illnesss on her part started taking over her life.  One day she just had a mental break during the first lockdowns and took off.   Did some time in hospital, got out and had to stay away from her old life to improve her new life.  Talked to her once after that then radio silence for years now.  She looks to be doing well according to her facebook.
The third lasted about 6 months and everything was great.  Sadly this time i was directly at fault and had to move back home.  I have zero doubt i would still be with her now a year later.  Absolutely awesome person.  I met her on my own and didnt even know she was a provider on the first date.

My thoughts are this, these girls are just people too.  Some bad and some good.  Just like a girl you meet on the street you never know what you will get but the cash dynamic makes it more of a gamble.  Its up to you to figure out which ones are the good ones.

I will say the biggest hurdle on your part is coming to grips with her getting slammed silly by many, many men.  I always found solace in the fact that no matter who they fucked or how much they got paid they always wanted me at the end of the day.

Offline Thephoenix

Please don't start it up again.... it's been smashed to smithereens (see post 4)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd say short term just enjoy it for what it is effectively a free punt but long term if you start to develop deeper feelings then it may become a major problem at which point you either need to get out or financially support her to stop.

It's probably normal to have doubts like whether she's Barebacking a few regulars etc, I saw a girl about 10 years ago who was in a relationship and when we agreed to do AW feedback she specifically asked me not to mention kissing.
Apparently he was OK with her fucking guys; sucking cock and letting them CIM but didn't want her kissing anyone, safe to say she was happy to DFK but promised him she didn't

I also think the ground rules of a relationship are set fairly early and you have gone in with eyes wide open which is far different to finding out a few months down the road and getting a  :scare:
If you are OK for her to carry on then have a frank and open conversation with her but i'd also be saying i was happy for her to continue but I still needed to punt occasionally, get her used to the idea now rather than trying to introduce it later on when she takes exception and argues she fucks other guys for cash so it's a job and unavoidable

From the OP's posts he talks about her family being abroad, just wonder her nationality as Thai girls often have an English BF but want you to send money back to the family  :unknown:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Yes I thought same BR, I know WeChat seems to be heavily used by the Chinese and Thai community. Agree I was a little big cynical reading it but if OP hasnt been asked for any money or anything yet, crack on.

Just dont be a mug when she says she isnt giving any extras (if shes a massesuse rather then a full open SP giving FS)

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Just re read the post and you've said you met her in a massage shop - again I wouldnt believe her if she says she not giving any extras, BJs or even FS for the right price or that's shes stopped doing it for you.

It's a story as old as time on here

Offline kgvatz

Im pretty sure she does not do FS, the shop she works out of is known on here and has never had feed back about FS. But as has been said you can never know. Ive been around the block with punting so im not blind to the realitys of how this will most likely end. Im not looking to save her and run off in to the sunset as was said in the post linked by daveimac its not pretty women haha

Thank you the people who gave a reply and ill leave the post alone now as its true what daveimac said the 30 page post and replys on here sum it all up well enough  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 09:55:34 am by kgvatz »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Im pretty sure she does not do FS, the shop she works out of is known on here and has never had feed back about FS. But as has been said you can never know. Ive been around the block with punting so im not blind to the realitys of how this will most likely end. Im not looking to save her and run off in to the sunset as was said in the post linked by daveimac its not pretty women haha

Thank you the people who gave a reply and ill leave the post alone now as its true what daveimac said the 30 page post and replys on here sum it all up well enough  :hi:
One last thing, if you post a link i'm sure a few members will be happy to let you know if she does FS  :rolleyes:

Offline Henry767

I would just add: you talk about the work aspect being a problem in the future, but not her culture, and in my experience Chinese culture ( if that is hers which I assume from the wechat reference) can get wearing over time. Of course learning about another culture is interesting and exciting esp in early days, and you may think you've come to terms with it, but over time how ingrained these are in us comes through. As a man you will be expected to provide and do manly stuff ( not talking cash demands here: in another sense Chinese women handle the family money traditionally) but her family will always be paramount to your needs, hers, or your children's. A Chinese person will be listened to above you. Keeping Face is more important than anything, so expect facts to be changed to suit this, which may offend our western sense of truth. You may over time get a sense thsr never really understand what is going onvand are an outsider no matter how you try. If her English is good this helps a lot. Of course we never truly know another, but the cultural issue can highlight uncertainties. If you truly love someone, of course, you can work through these problems and put them in perspective, but beware of thinking ( unconsciously)" it's my country and she will do all the adaptation to my culture" because that's unlikely to happen and not reasonable. Best luck and enjoy.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Good points re their family culture this is what Mrs chang down the takeaway once told me! And not a lot worng with them man requiring to provide and be a man. I think thats a normal thing may be old fashioned but a few young  blokes I know have a lot of doubt whats expected of them nowadays!

On the subject of marrying a WG seems we have a bit of a downer i on it but there must be thousands of young women come to the UK work here for a while and go back to their home country and i presume form normal relationships don't they?...

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline lillythesavage

FFS not this again  :dash:

:lol:, and barebacking, and prices in the top 5 of this board,  :lol:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

:lol:, and barebacking, and prices in the top 5 of this board,  :lol:

I’m just waiting for Finn to make his usual comment on this subject! Where is he? lol

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I’m just waiting for Finn5555 to make his usual comment on this subject! Where is he? lol

Offline lillythesavage

I’m just waiting for Finn to make his usual comment on this subject! Where is he? lol

Chasing Leeches :D

Offline Stevelondon

Maybe she just fancies you and its as simple as that. If you fancy her and the relationship is enjoyable...why not.
Jeez...there are enough problems going on in nilla relationships. Why should'nt a punter/SP one stand any less chance of survival.

An SP I knew years back married one of her punters....I went to the wedding. Older guy, milf wife and it works cos they both get what they want out of it.

Maybe the idea that this SP is just giving massage rather than FS might make it easier to manage.....if you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 08:18:54 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Payyourwaymate

There's one thing no one mentioned in this or the old thread. Going around civvy settings with an SP who is very attractive is stressful if you do not like attention. As I have found out to my dismay.

Offline Doc Holliday

There's one thing no one mentioned in this or the old thread. Going around civvy settings with an SP who is very attractive is stressful if you do not like attention. As I have found out to my dismay.

That's why you should only date unattractive ones  ;) :D

Offline Payyourwaymate

That's why you should only date unattractive ones  ;) :D

:lol:. Just to clarify I'm not dating one, just seem to have unintentionally gotten along with one a bit to well which led to me to finding myself being in an odd situation that I was going around with her in "civvy world". It's horrifying as I remember everything I said on the old thread where people jumped me for supposedly being a misogynist etc :lol:.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 02:44:20 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Thephoenix

:lol:. Just to clarify I'm not dating one, just seem to have unintentionally gotten along with one a bit to well which led to me to finding myself being in an odd situation that I was going around with her in "civvy world". It's horrifying as I remember everything I said on the old thread where people jumped me for supposedly being a misogynist etc :lol:.

Never say never mate. We can often change our minds as we go through life, with the benefit of experience. :thumbsup:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Never say never mate. We can often change our minds as we go through life, with the benefit of experience. :thumbsup:

No, I'm sorry. I may have by chance become friendly on out of work hours terms with one but I will never go that far. The mental turmoil associated with such an interaction is too much to deal with. I went through a lot of stress to navigate those boundaries and not fall victim to infatuation and end up a casualty whilst still retaining my senses. I'm not the man to carry that cross I am afraid.   

Offline Marmalade

Funny how these “no, not again!!” threads have a habit of gathering fluff for several pages.  :D

:music: :music: :music: Shall we stay or shall we go  :music: :music: :music:

I think I’ve already contributed quite a bit on this subject. There’s more than enough on the thread to answer the OP, so looking to see if established members want to keep it going.

Here’s a thought:
You start dating someone (WG or civvie).
After a few dates you asks yourself, is she good or is she dodgy?
End of.

Offline one eyed panda

Love this.

Many many many years ago when I was still single, I found myself playing above my division somehow; not so much appearance but more social circle. When I went to a few parties in her circle I had no problem with idiots fawning all over her, but one time she was getting too much unwanted attention from a complete twat, so i warned his friends very politely they needed to take their mate somewhere else or I was going to deck him (my nic comes from my rugby days). Ten minutes later, dickhead out cold, row in the street with the g/f. The relationship survived, no-one bothered her again when she was out with me in that circle. It was her family that killed the relationship in the end.
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Sinister

Love this.

Many many many years ago when I was still single, I found myself playing above my division somehow; not so much appearance but more social circle. When I went to a few parties in her circle I had no problem with idiots fawning all over her, but one time she was getting too much unwanted attention from a complete twat, so i warned his friends very politely they needed to take their mate somewhere else or I was going to deck him (my nic comes from my rugby days). Ten minutes later, dickhead out cold, row in the street with the g/f. The relationship survived, no-one bothered her again when she was out with me in that circle. It was her family that killed the relationship in the end.

In general this is the issue with dating a stunner, comes with headaches for a man. You either need to be on her level in what's called Sexual Market Value to show her you can attract women when you are out or be rich with the ability to exercise your power.
Unfortunately really attractive women get attention from men everyday and they like the attention and validation, it has become much worse with social media.

If you have a GF who posts shots of her ass on Instagram it's over for you, her DMs are filled with guys offering her all sorts inflating her ego. Personally I would rather have a decent looking girl 6/10 with a really good figure but dresses modestly than an outright 9/10.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Years ago mate of mine had this girl who had the most impressibe pair they drew stares wherever she went , down the pub when she went to the ladies would be accosted by at least Two blokes chancing their arm!..

Possibly because of that they broke up and i used to get on w quite well with her as she was the woman of a mate i didnt interfere as it were! Well one evening saw her out with her mates and she invited me back to her place with a mate and more booze flowed and mate then left and .. well No!!.

I was on call that evening pager went off and I had to go didnt expect to be long gone but was so Bugger!  chance missed of getting me hands on the crown jewels.

Well it did transpire that she had been to the clinc 1A round these parts manged to collect syph and gonerorrea together!, seems she was shagging around and bareback .!

There but for the grace of god went I!...

Offline lillythesavage

In general this is the issue with dating a stunner, comes with headaches for a man. You either need to be on her level in what's called Sexual Market Value to show her you can attract women when you are out or be rich with the ability to exercise your power.
Unfortunately really attractive women get attention from men everyday and they like the attention and validation, it has become much worse with social media.

If you have a GF who posts shots of her ass on Instagram it's over for you, her DMs are filled with guys offering her all sorts inflating her ego. Personally I would rather have a decent looking girl 6/10 with a really good figure but dresses modestly than an outright 9/10.

No it is not, stunners are capable of loving a partner, not having an inflated ego, and not chasing money.

You are thinking of thick airheads who cannot think for themselves, which would be very obvious very quickly, only those with a bigger ego than the airhead would stick around.

Offline Marmalade

If the working girl is any good at her job, she’s rich and doesn’t need your money. She might want a meal ticket for futurity, in which case she’ll be looking for an element of attraction else she wouldn’t be able to put up with you long term.

Offline Marmalade

Here ye go…
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336498.msg3495513#msg3495513

There’s an amusing line where he says to her, “Of course, you’d have to give up your line of work and nobody must ever have to know what you did,” and she’s thinking, “like nobody would ever Google my profile duh!”

Read the article.

Offline Mr Sinister

No it is not, stunners are capable of loving a partner, not having an inflated ego, and not chasing money.

You are thinking of thick airheads who cannot think for themselves, which would be very obvious very quickly, only those with a bigger ego than the airhead would stick around.

I did not say they are not capable of loving a partner or are simply chasing money, just speaking that very attractive women get attention. If you know a girl who puts herself about on social media just ask to see her DMs, I've seen a girls inbox she wasn't even a stunner just had a big ass but she got all sorts of DMS from sugar daddies, "business men", "music artists", lower league footballers all trying to get her attention.

If you're with a stunner she has options yeah she may 'like average you' for now you may just be filling in the basic requirements of being a provider, protector and having some form of status, don't be fooled that her head cannot be turned there are men waiting that will easily take your place if you become boring, women are much more exposed to the wider world now than before.

As I said you either show her you have options, power or you imprint her by knocking her up taking her out the game.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 04:47:49 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline puntingpumping1920

I did not say they are not capable of loving a partner or are simply chasing money, just speaking that very attractive women get attention. If you know a girl who puts herself about on social media just ask to see her DMs, I've seen a girls inbox she wasn't even a stunner just had a big ass but she got all sorts of DMS from sugar daddies, "business men", "music artists", lower league footballers all trying to get her attention.

If you're with a stunner she has options yeah she may 'like average you' for now you may just be filling in the basic requirements of being a provider, protector and having some form of status, don't be fooled that her head cannot be turned there are men waiting that will easily take your place if you become boring, women are much more exposed to the wider world now than before.

As I said you either show her you have options, power or you imprint her by knocking her up taking her out the game.

Don't let Kevin Samuel/ Red Pill philosophy influence you 🤣

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
This subject never ceases to amuse me  :lol:

Offline hendrix

No dating for me ever again, regardless of who they are!

Offline Payyourwaymate

At a surface level I agree, and it does seem like that looking from the outside. However; in reality, those women on a deeper level have a much harder time trying to find genuine romantic fulfillment. Those men just want to use them and parade them around, they don't like them for who they are. Attractive women seem to live emotionally isolating/lonely lives, it just looks good on the outside with all the materialism and superficial attention they use to cover for their lack of anyone outside immediate family, really caring for them for who they are as a person and not just lusting after them or wanting a conquest/trophy. It's sad really, such a state of affairs....but here we are lol.

Offline cunningman

At a surface level I agree, and it does seem like that looking from the outside. However; in reality, those women on a deeper level have a much harder time trying to find genuine romantic fulfillment. Those men just want to use them and parade them around, they don't like them for who they are. Attractive women seem to live emotionally isolating/lonely lives, it just looks good on the outside with all the materialism and superficial attention they use to cover for their lack of anyone outside immediate family, really caring for them for who they are as a person and not just lusting after them or wanting a conquest/trophy. It's sad really, such a state of affairs....but here we are lol.

I have to say - I think this is a bit fucked up.  Some, maybe. All?  I don't think so.  I do finally understand that hot young girls don't get hit on by shy guys (like I was) and have to put up with super-confident arseholes, but I also think they get smart.  Well, some of them do. Clearly not all.