Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dating a SP  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

I have to say - I think this is a bit fucked up.  Some, maybe. All?  I don't think so.  I do finally understand that hot young girls don't get hit on by shy guys (like I was) and have to put up with super-confident arseholes, but I also think they get smart.  Well, some of them do. Clearly not all.

Apologies if it seems like a sweeping generalisation but there seems to be a general trend of what I have stated, I've seen and heard first hand too. I'm talking about really attractive women though, not the cute girl next doors ones. The ones that are attractive enough that it causes problems. I'll give you an example, the SP I was around with in civvy world at one point, there was a guy that was with his partner, he started staring at her, his partner noticed and she turned around and also started staring at her. I saw all of this, looked at her but she seemed to play ignorant to all of it. That sort of attractiveness is what I am talking about, the stressful type that guys either just simp to them, are intimidated by them or try to use them, it seems there is hardly an inbetween.

Offline cunningman

That sort of attractiveness is what I am talking about, the stressful type that guys either just simp to them, are intimidated by them or try to use them, it seems there is hardly an inbetween.
Not buying it.  Get help.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I'll give you an example, the SP I was around with in civvy world at one point, there was a guy that was with his partner, he started staring at her, his partner noticed and she turned around and also started staring at her. I saw all of this, looked at her but she seemed to play ignorant to all of it.

I'm sure this SP gets the same reaction too

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline SamOmar

In general this is the issue with dating a stunner, comes with headaches for a man. You either need to be on her level in what's called Sexual Market Value to show her you can attract women when you are out or be rich with the ability to exercise your power.
Unfortunately really attractive women get attention from men everyday and they like the attention and validation, it has become much worse with social media.

If you have a GF who posts shots of her ass on Instagram it's over for you, her DMs are filled with guys offering her all sorts inflating her ego. Personally I would rather have a decent looking girl 6/10 with a really good figure but dresses modestly than an outright 9/10.

That is your own insecurity from how I read it
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Not buying it.  Get help.

Ok, go talk to a couple of women on that level of attractiveness and see what they say then. I won't argue with you about this. Have a good night.

Offline PaulRuff

Ok, go talk to a couple of women on that level of attractiveness and see what they say then. I won't argue with you about this. Have a good night.

It does happen, there's a very attractive MILF I know who gets hit on all the time...the gardeners working at a neighbours further down her road, the RAC guy who arrives when her car won't start, council dustbin men almost every week to name but a few - all using really lame excuses to try and chat to her & ask for her number.

At her age now (46) it's very tiring for her most of the time - sure, she loves the attention when it suits her... knowing that guys half her age still find her desirable...but it's almost non-stop particularly in summer when she wears more revealing outfits.