Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good body2body massages  (Read 5842 times)

Offline sHiNy

Does anyone have any good body2body massage reccomendations?
Thank you in advance

Offline DirtDiggler

Any special criteria your looking for? There are many in London but recently seen Luiza from Romford Massage for a decent b2b nude: External Link/Members Only

Has been spoken about on UKP before but does £50 for 30 mins or £100 for 1 hour.

Offline sHiNy

A good body2body massage with happy ending or oral with or without finish and also needs to be under 30 years old and located in london

Jeffy

For body to body massage I always recommend Sabrina External Link/Members Only she is a really cool girl, her photos are genuine and she does a great b2b massage too.

I would also recommend External Link/Members Only the girl I saw was Venus, not sure if she is still with this agency but she was very good at body to body massage.

Hope that helps.

getshorter

Having seen Sabrina that is definitely not her in the pictures and her massage skills are non exsistent.

Offline coolviking

Whereis the best body2body massage parlour if you are into slim and very young asian ladies and not looking for bj or fs, only full naked massage with happy ending?

LL

For your criteria Appleeye External Link/Members Only
Do you have any experience of this place please?
If so can you share any info? Do their massages include the inevitably-offered HR at the end or is that classed as an extra. I had a look through their website and there's no mention of it - presumably they're trying to pass themselves off, to the untrained eye, as legitimate. However if this place really is legitimate then I'll eat my hat :hi:

Offline Donut12

I Went to see Isabella yesterday from  femmefatalesmassage.weebly.com pictures are accurate, shared shower, good massage and finished off with a long BJ. Not great English but not difficult and part of the charm of a new girl. I think more was on offer but I stuck to BJ. I have also seen Candy who gave good similar service.

Offline bungry

Donut21, can you provide a bit more detail on what Isabelle looks like?  And how much mutal touching was allowed?  Did you get two pops out of her and was the shower before or after?  Thx

Offline Donut12

The pictures on Isabella's advert on back page and website External Link/Members Only seem to be very recent. She is Greek so olive skin, dark hair and good size boobs if that's your thing. Good service, I had shower at start but everything seemed fairly open to discussion and agreement. Lots of mutual touching. i cam twice In the hour, so for massage, assisted shower, two nice orgasms for £90 it was good vale for money. Apartment small but very clean with music etc. I'm going back.

Offline Donut12

Bungry, the BJ was an extra £30 but i could have just had 2 hand jobs in the hour. I went for 1 and 1!

Offline sonyvaio

Do you have any experience of this place please?
If so can you share any info? Do their massages include the inevitably-offered HR at the end or is that classed as an extra. I had a look through their website and there's no mention of it - presumably they're trying to pass themselves off, to the untrained eye, as legitimate. However if this place really is legitimate then I'll eat my hat :hi:

I've been loads of times just give them a call, the price includes HR (I think), but other options are extras.

getshorter

@Sonyviao  I am assuming the pictures on External Link/Members Only are not of the girls you will meet?

Offline sonyvaio

@Sonyviao  I am assuming the pictures on External Link/Members Only are not of the girls you will meet?

No they aren't, strangely at one stage they did actually use their real photos, but that changed. As far as I know Alessia is the only one still there, and in my opinion she is much better looking than her photo - they always have had good looking girls.

Offline coolviking

Do they have asian girls there too?

Offline sonyvaio

At appleeye? Yes they do sometimes, though to be honest if that's what you want there are 3 parlours within 2 mins that are oriental instead

Offline coolviking

Does not necessarily have to be asian girls but i am only turned on be very slim ladies and best of all if they are in their early 20s too. If the profiles in appleeye are fake i dunno what kind of girls i would find there and that is why I think Asian ladies are more likely to fit my preferences.

Offline alessiobou

tantricmassagelondon.com have brilliant girls. I've seen them all except Celeste, and each is better than the other.

tantricpleasure.co.uk I've tried Camilla and Antonia. Camilla is slightly above average in terms of looks, very petite with huge natural tits if anyone's into that, so her b2b was phenomenal. Antonia is by far one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my entire life, supermodel type looks and body, also brilliant.

That being said, the former is more of an actual massage than the latter. Uma from tantricmassagelondon.com does wonders for the back.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 10:09:13 am by alessiobou »

Offline coolviking

How much did you pay for your session with Antonia?  Is she in her 20s ?   And does the fee include full naked b2b with some light touching?

Offline boby

I have had positive experience with Romanian girl based in Notting Hill. Nice, chatty and smiley face puts me in better mood for relaxing massage ended with HR. She has nice tits. Touching allowed. Prices and more info on External Link/Members Only
She does incall and outcall service in central London if you are staying at a hotel, if that helps.
Banned reason: No touting allowed - 8 years of no contribution - exit stage right
Banned by: Iloveoral