Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x  (Read 3182 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dogfather

Not sure I can add much but:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Squeezed in a late night appointment for an outcall and Hayley arrived on time.
Lovely looking girl. Waist and arse are modern day wonders!

I was a bit knackered due to an early start to the day but Hayley was straight into the light kissing as we got rid of clothes.
You can tell her what you want for her to do but I was after a go with the flow type of meet this time.
She went to her knees for her to get her mouth busy and lovely it was too. Put her into 69 for about 20 mins.
Moved into cowgirl and some slow fucking was controlled by her for 10 mins. Went to doggy but not my best effort due to the prolonged oral earlier which made me get to the edge quickly.
Then RO for 10 mins and a comment of "You've lost your bed for the night" was funny and what a GFE would be at that time.  :D
CIM finish.

So, as others have said. Excellent all round and addictive.
Do not miss out on her (who wouldn't want her all to ourself?). 

From one appointment and not knowing her very well, I feel other girls have individual services or things which are better but, Hayley has an overall package and personality which are an amazing combination. Wonderful girl and I'm going back for sure.  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:44:51 am by Dogfather »

vorian

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice Review James  :hi:
A top quality, stunning looking girl for sure.......

100% agreed about her tiny waist and gorgeous ass.....an unbelievably fuckable sight to behold!

domino131

I'd really like to see her but don't know when I'll next be within reasonable travelling distance.

By the way, she mentions about sometimes doing anal.  Has anybody who's seen her ever done anal with her?  Just wondered how likely it is that she would do it, as it sounds like it's very much 'at discretion'.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'd really like to see her but don't know when I'll next be within reasonable travelling distance.

By the way, she mentions about sometimes doing anal.  Has anybody who's seen her ever done anal with her?  Just wondered how likely it is that she would do it, as it sounds like it's very much 'at discretion'.

I did........ :hi:
Believe me, when you see her on all fours, her ass pointing skyward, it's impossible not to ask!
Luckily, being average in the cock size department, her answer was..."Ooh yeah....of course you can"

See review attached, dated 22January
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22314.msg340825;topicseen#msg340825
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:29:20 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

vorian

I believe Cisco has had Anal with her and I have seen her have lots of Anal at parties I've attended. So she definitely does it, but she is not a big girl, so the discretion is down to size alone, It is not a get out clause afaik.

Offline Dogfather

The question is, a longer session with Hayley or a duo with Hayley? Decisions, decisions...   :sarcastic:

vorian

The question is, a longer session with Hayley or a duo with Hayley? Decisions, decisions...   :sarcastic:

Well I have done both duo's, long sessions and indeed parties with her,  I'm sure whatever you chose will be fun.

Offline Dogfather

After my last, Katy: 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32016.0

I organised a longer, 2 hour, booking with Hayley. She suggested an hour with the option to extend, that's customer service for you. :)
Had to try a role-play this time and asked her for Nympho Hayley. I didn't think it would suit her but it was going to be interesting to see her have a go!  :thumbsup:

Outcall and there was more room this time to play and she just gets stuck in to you. Almost immediately she started to Deep Throat me on her knees. Got naked and then 69 for 15 mins with her mixing it up but Deep Throat was full on. Given a vibe to have a play with her whilst licking and sucking away at her clit. Then went for reverse 69 where she seemed to keep me permanently scraping the back of her throat. Never had anything like this before. Sucked every last drop of pre-cum out of me, Hayley does like her cock. I played with her some more with the vibe but it's not a favourite toy of hers and it lost her interest. Her to cowgirl and then reverse. Doggy as always, got a bit tired though resulting in "Did I say you could stop fucking me?". Quality.

I had bought some bananas earlier in the day and after offering one during a breather you can guess what Hayley does with it. None of this eat one for energy, no, slap a condom on it then start fucking yourself to warm up for some mish. That's Hayley if you've not already guessed.

Somehow I managed to last the full 2 hours before CIM. God knows how.

Same top girl as always.  Weirdly, I don't get a buzz after her, intimidation probably! I don't think she cums with punters either (as another report said). She likes cock in her mouth and being fucked, simple. 

I'm out of the game now for a bit, time for some check-ups. I think the amount of throat scraping I did (must have been 30 minutes worth) has ruined me. Enjoy Hayley whilst we have her around.

Offline ciscoxxx69

After my last, Katy: 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32016.0

I organised a longer, 2 hour, booking with Hayley. She suggested an hour with the option to extend, that's customer service for you. :)
Had to try a role-play this time and asked her for Nympho Hayley. I didn't think it would suit her but it was going to be interesting to see her have a go!  :thumbsup:
Thanks JoS - Another Top review for a Top Girl   :drinks:

Offline rchab

Last Wednesday I had the enormous privilege of being Hayley's first appointment in her new place, which is easy to find and completely fit for purpose - the array of shoes around the room is a sight to behold! I'm not sure I was really worthy of such an important occasion, but I enjoyed many of her services and confirmed that anal is not really my thing (if I can't enjoy it with Hayley I'm sure I'll never enjoy it with anyone else!) I had two very intense comes (surprising her with the force of the second one) and was not at all disappointed, which I feared I might be after all the hype. She is a true legend and worthy of a much better fucking that I was able to give her - long may she continue!

Offline Frenchie

'She is a true legend and worthy of a much better fucking that I was able to give her .'

In one sentence you have summed up exactly how I feel !!! I have a great time and the memories of the really good punts stay with me
for a long time ..... but how I wish I could perform like I could when I was in my 20's  !!! :(

Jim Panzee

I have to see her she's a Legend.

I like that photo of her on AW looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

Offline Frenchie

Butter doesn't melt in her mouth ...but something else does !!!!!