Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria's massage - Edgware  (Read 7430 times)

13 review(s) for marias massage (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Barny

External Link/Members Only

Comms - very good, always responsive. However, availability these days is much reduced. Although an answer is always swift, it takes a few attempts to find a date. Seems like she is travelling more, or has other stuff on.

Venue - as noted in other recent reviews, Maria has moved from working in a dedicated flat, to working from a house, but still just a few minutes walk from Edgware Underground station.

Service - Not much has changed for me, as I've only ever wanted B2B massage, but now Maria makes it very clear that Oral and FS are not available. In the past these extras were pretty much always an option to those who wanted. Don't know if she has entered a LTR or whether this is just her choice now. Along with the reports in December that she wanted a 2 hour minimum, it does seem that Maria has decided to change her approach. As I said, not an issue for me, I enjoy her company and massage. But for those wanting to try (or repeat) those extra services, it does appear these are off the table, as it were - at least for now.

Price - I was charged £100 for the hour, rather than the usual £80 for B2B. Perhaps this is another experiment like the 2 hour thing was - don't know if this is the new norm, but another indication of a change of course.

I like Maria and given my requriements, these changes aren't a big deal. But for some they will be, so hence the heads up

Offline harry1980

I think she changes her mind like the wind - seen her twice in last 8 weeks and FS the first time and a lovely full naked b2b massage with bj, kissing etc the second time.

Offline tantraman

Photos collected here :music: ... shame about the withdrawal of those extras, as Maria used to provide me with lovely B2B bookended by OWO :(

Offline MrIncredible

I think she changes her mind like the wind - seen her twice in last 8 weeks and FS the first time and a lovely full naked b2b massage with bj, kissing etc the second time.

Probably YMMV. I did see her in early Feb including B2B & OWO but I have been seeing her for a few years now irregularly and each time is different depending on her mood.

Offline berlinde

Good ol Maria. Haven't seen her in maybe 2yrs but used to see her a bunch 2014-2017ish. Great dirty milth fuck.

Offline Wozel

Shame, I was looking to book her but if FS is off the menu then no point

Offline berlinde

Yeah ...she used to take cim pretty well and keep sucking away after. As said. Diiiirty  milf

Offline chipchap

Your review on the first time you saw her doesn't mention FS

Offline harry1980

Didn’t mention fs on review as didn’t have that the first time but I’ve seen her a number of times since and enjoyed FS!

Offline berlinde

What I miss? What to do with Maria?

Offline Diggler fights back!

What I miss? What to do with Maria?

You wouldn’t be so brave if you fell ill and there wasn’t a ventilator for you, twat.

Offline LLPunting

Listen to this

External Link/Members Only

irrelevant to this thread.  Please go post it on social media NOT punting threads and go influence all the non-punting persons you know.

Offline LLPunting

You wouldn’t be so brave if you fell ill and there wasn’t a ventilator for you, twat.

Why are you picking on Berlinde?

Offline Wozel

Has she started working again? Been trying to see her for ages

Offline Aquaman

Passed her place yesterday and house adverting for sale! Think she owned it - is she moving out. Aq

Offline Steve2

Has she started working again? Been trying to see her for ages

AFAIK she is not working