Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Malicious review] englishrebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 12450 times)

Offline nigel4498

This guy is unhinged just sent me a booking request from a new profile ( doesn't reliase I can see it's linked to the other account ) wtf  :crazy:

Good spot Beccs.

Offline DrConners

ER not suggesting (at all) you should out him on here but surely this sort of behaviour could/should warrant an honourable mention on Saafe ?

Would give other WG's a heads up to his strange behaviour ?

I agree VW, if he pokes his head up again here - I doubt he would last long, cunts showed his true colours too many times. 

Online lewishamguy

This guy is unhinged just sent me a booking request from a new profile ( doesn't reliase I can see it's linked to the other account ) wtf  :crazy:

Have you seen what he wrote on your feedback? :wacko:

Online LondonPete

Disgraceful - I sent ER a message about this as soon as I spotted it.

vw

Good to see this not a negative review anymore, i prefer them real.

Pure and utter scum posting that on her feedback, another boroboy it seems.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:39:09 pm by vw »

OldAdmin

Yes I moved it away but back again, I'm not sure and can't be bothered reading 13 pages, is this booking likely to have happened or not? What about the previous negative reviews of his? Are they also genuine or likely not?

Offline johnny34

Totally out of order, what a complete prick  :dash:

vw

Yes I moved it away but back again, I'm not sure and can't be bothered reading 13 pages, is this booking likely to have happened or not?

I would say it did, but was engineered to be a negative.  I dont think review should stand personally, he had a vendetta against her before the booking.

Just my opinion.   :hi:

Offline bfl

Fucking hell what an absolute cunt!!

Robbiebucks

Fucking hell what an absolute cunt!!

You took the words right out of my mouth! What a bitter little prick....

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I've emailed aw but the address is still there I'm fuming I'm going to have to remove my aw page
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

I've emailed aw but the address is still there I'm fuming I'm going to have to remove my aw page

Just hide your feedback till they delete it  :hi:

vw

just hide feedback for now.   :hi:  Maybe with a note on profile why it is tempporarily hidden.

Good to see admin has marked review malicious.   :hi: :hi:

BTW love your reply to him.   :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:28:33 pm by vw »

Offline insignia

Just read the feedback as was curiouse. Words cant desrcibe  what an absolute dangerouse prick this is. Stay safe Becks

Offline Yankinlondon

Offline nigel4498

What a cunt.
AW have removed the feedback now though.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
spoke to aw they removed the feedback but wont remove his other aw profile which is annoying  :(

• Banned
  • Service Provider
edit: hes deleted both his aw accounts the sad little worm

Offline nigel4498

sad little worm

No doubt he'll wriggle his way to the surface from the pile of shit he lives in.
Unfortunately like all worms when cut in half he'll resurrect himself and start a new AW profile.

Offline Heph

ER's newly posted pics are channelling a lot of Ivanka Trump. Mind you, it's been 15+ months since I went to the optometrist, so it could just be me.

But for anyone who has fantasies about giving the POTUS's daughter the benefit of a low-level debriefing...

Offline Bangers and Gash

ER's newly posted pics are channelling a lot of Ivanka Trump.

Yup, she's not doing bad... for someone who eats over 3500 calories per day, has kidney failure, fused vertebrates..... and a stalker.  :rolleyes:

Offline finn5555

Yup, she's not doing bad... for someone who eats over 3500 calories per day, has kidney failure, fused vertebrates..... and a stalker.  :rolleyes:

She is a medical miracle they will be lecturing future surgeons about her remarkable recovery  :sarcastic:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Yes I moved it away but back again, I'm not sure and can't be bothered reading 13 pages, is this booking likely to have happened or not? What about the previous negative reviews of his? Are they also genuine or likely not?

ive just looked at the 2 accounts he had on here, 6 negatives 0 postives, every girl he left a negative for he didnt review on adultwork so i reckon they are quite possible fake / unfair reviews admin and maybe remove them too? not telling you how to run the site btw just hes a total twat

WelshElise

ive just looked at the 2 accounts he had on here, 6 negatives 0 postives, every girl he left a negative for he didnt review on adultwork so i reckon they are quite possible fake / unfair reviews admin and maybe remove them too? not telling you how to run the site btw just hes a total twat
jeez just read through he has a screw loose most definatly think that others may have also had malicious reviews off  him aswell xx

Offline Bangers and Gash

She is a medical miracle they will be lecturing future surgeons about her remarkable recovery  :sarcastic:

Her much talked about job (until 3pm weekdays) is actually spending all day in A&E with imaginary illnesses. 

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Her much talked about job (until 3pm weekdays) is actually spending all day in A&E with imaginary illnesses.

Grow up

Offline MrMatrix

Oi. Shouldn't you be at work (until 3pm) ?  :P
Sorry ER, but thats quite funny. :D :D
Mind you B&G you posted this at 11.48, so its going to be a long long shift if she is at work. :unknown:

Offline houseboot

Offline MrMatrix

Offline Markbristol

Never seen her but am determined to soon
But if she likes to talk I’m all for it love talking dirty and would
Love to know what turns her on and her experiences
Can’t wait to funk her

Offline PeachyAssFan

Can’t wait to funk her
Thanks for bumping this thread with your insight. Great added value. Look forward to your review

Offline Brazilian Martian

Can’t wait to funk her

:sarcastic:

Offline PuntingPete

Just waiting for the school holidays to start are you Mark? You must be going to big school in September  :lol:

Lucy36

jeez just read through he has a screw loose most definatly think that others may have also had malicious reviews off  him aswell xx

The man is a twat and posted absolute rubbish in his review. I never would have given just  a handjob for a booking. He forgot to mention the requests he asked like answering the door naked and left positive feedback on my AW profile yet slated me on here.
Glad to see his trolling arse has been banned as he lies.