Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andy Hot in Stratford  (Read 4295 times)

yuzaru

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently having been tired of "sexy size 8 girls" that seem worn out disinterested  a lot of the time I decided to go for this punt. I do like BBW once in a while as they seem best in bed!

Stayed for one hour...£60

Clean flat...Discrete and lovely shower

Woman : Exactly as per photos

Punt:

Very friendly lady, welcoming . Punt was great, and she was for me, most importantly enthusiastic. Good technique OWO, after getting hard I gave her a good seeing to in missionary which she seemed to enjoy and her pussy got really wet. After cumming, she was quick and keen for round two which involved sex in various positions. She really seemed to enjoy herself, and I did too.

For £60 great value for money!

:dance:

Offline peewee

So the alert on the AW site is wrong?

Offline fitalic

I saw her in MYA's private gallery playing with the fanny. I believe they share same flat.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34535.0

Offline what-a man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently having been tired of "sexy size 8 girls" that seem worn out disinterested  a lot of the time I decided to go for this punt. I do like BBW once in a while as they seem best in bed!

Stayed for one hour...£60

Clean flat...Discrete and lovely shower

Woman : Exactly as per photos

Punt:

Very friendly lady, welcoming . Punt was great, and she was for me, most importantly enthusiastic. Good technique OWO, after getting hard I gave her a good seeing to in missionary which she seemed to enjoy and her pussy got really wet. After cumming, she was quick and keen for round two which involved sex in various positions. She really seemed to enjoy herself, and I did too.

For £60 great value for money!

:dance:

Do she speak english and what about DFK, was it available?

milfwklover

Made an appointment (a month or so ago) by text to see her; got their 5mins before the time only to be told that she was busy. Wasn't too happy about it at the time but what can you do!

Review sounds fair though. She isn't too far away so I might give her another shout if the urge calls.