Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Baby - Baker street - TOFTT  (Read 3121 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7306240) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online ollielon

Link : External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 45 mins with OWO and FK included ... quoted Cim/cif 30 Filming 50 Anal 50

Comms : really easy ... must be quiet for her at the moment .. she does her own comm and responded promptly by SMS

Location : messy studio flat in busy street ... I did not use the bathroom but overall was quite messy and you would expect better at the £180 per hour price point ... really hot and nothing to drink

Girl : photos are representative .... she is early 20 with amazing green eyes ... nice and smiley even if a bit disconnected ... lips done but soft and fake eyelash, light makeup ... she is just really tall, probably 1m80 and more chunky than I expected but not fat, mostly firm and unfortunately fake tits with very large scares ... she is nice girl but detached, she is new to London but you can see she has done this job for a while and is quite professional.

Meet : Confirmed services and lied on the bed, groping her tits and kissing her, she is a good kisser with some tongue but not overly wild and where it is available on tap, she does not kiss for long, and cannot unfortunately kiss with her eyes open. Did RO and she was fresh and moaned but a bit disinterested. After a while she engaged in OWO which was nice and strong, no hand and she goes quite deep when asked, drooling and gaging on your cock. Unfortunately this did not last, and she asked if I wanted doggy or missionary. I choose the former. She is quite tight and her skin is soft ... she moans quite a lot .. fake moans and her eyes god .. they are amazing ... moved to doggy and she has a nice big ass (if you like this) .. moved a finger around her shaved asshole which she enjoyed ... contemplating anal at £50 but did not do it ... and then did spoon but she was too tall for this, so it was a mix of spoon ... perpendicular to each other ... by that time we fucked for 20 mins and she was already tired .. so she ask me to cum .. cum baby ... I went back to missionary and pump hard, asking her to look at me in the eyes, and blasted inside her (with condom obviously). Cleaned up ... that is it ... chat for a while but she was not interested and looking at her phone ... said good bye and left

Overall she did what she said and is the girl in the profile ... service was a bit rushed and I was expecting more for 150/45 mins ... another proof that look and price does not mean anything when it comes to experience ... I think she would be fine for a 30 mins P&D ... an expensive one for the pleasure of those eyes 

Some pics below

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 04:21:34 pm by ollielon »

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for the useful review.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the TOFTT and review

quoted Cim/cif 30 Filming 50 Anal 50

and I was expecting more for 150/45 mins .

£130 of extra's on top of the base rate, seem to be the way with some profiles now (not listing the full costs) :thumbsdown:

service was a bit rushed.. another proof that look and price does not mean anything when it comes to experience ...

so she ask me to cum .. cum baby ...

she was not interested and looking at her phone

With out a good service and attitude, looks alone can't make a punt positive along with a number of negative points. Just adds to a disappointment.   

Current profile  format

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447392062223

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed
Car Meets
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Humiliation (receiving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Milking/Lactating
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Pregnant
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Swinging
Sybian & Machine Sex
Tantric
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Watersports

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online ollielon

yes i can't agree more .. thanks for the additional details cheers

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the TOFTT and intel on her  :thumbsup:
I'd give her a go if she had a better 30min rate, feel an hour might end up like this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360569.0

Online ollielon

Thanks for the TOFTT and intel on her  :thumbsup:
I'd give her a go if she had a better 30min rate, feel an hour might end up like this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360569.0

yes similar I think from your review ... green eyes instead of blue and much taller / bigger version ... but I would not book for 1 hour for sure

Offline Timv

Just saw her, pretty much everything said here is 100% accurate

Online ollielon

Just saw her, pretty much everything said here is 100% accurate

would be good to have your review mate ... just to compare notes  :P

Offline Timv

I thought about it but honestly everything here is accurate except

- I didn't get tongue action
- she doesn't like to suck a lot, although she's really good
- she said she would wear a lingerie and then "forgot about it"