Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salus Professional Massage - Weybridge. Closed down?  (Read 1416 times)

Offline W5ranger

Has this placed closed down? Usewd to go when it first opened and it was great but then they had difficulty getting fresh masseuse in. Rooms were nice, warm with sturdy wide beds and showers too.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Has this placed closed down? Usewd to go when it first opened and it was great but then they had difficulty getting fresh masseuse in. Rooms were nice, warm with sturdy wide beds and showers too.

You sure about that? Your only review about this place was negative and you slagged them off after that.

I don't think I'd bother with Salus unless they changed the girls and the management made it obvious to the girls that b2b means a naked body contact massage. I wait to hear back from manager as I sent them a text complaint.

Yes its not the best , had a lot of potential when first opened but now its overpriced for the service you get. I wouldn't pay for B2B there unless things changed, the "girl" (40ish) was dressed like a factory worker, no make up and refused to get her kit off! basically if you want a quick rub and tug then maybe worth it, but at £100 for B2B and not receive the norm then avoid. The rooms are nice however and tables wide and sturdy, not all negative.

Offline Waterhouse

Reviewed this outfit back in 2018… https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219698.0  … thought it was rubbish service back.

Not sure if they’re still in business, walked past it three or four times back in Dec and Jan (all times on a Saturday afternoon), shop is still there and looks okay from the outside, and although it looked clean and potentially operational, the lights were always off, even in the back, and definitely nobody around. Place seemed deserted.  Only way to tell for sure would be to call them and see.

Offline shyleo

If its the one opposite  Waitrose, then it's shut and shop up for sale.

Offline Waterhouse

If its the one opposite  Waitrose, then it's shut and shop up for sale.
Not opposite Waitrose… in Baker St. near the Spanish.

Offline Muff licker

I drove past yesterday and it was shut but all the stuff was still inside also they are not answering their phone

Offline Muff licker

LOL they just called me back and said they are open but strictly by appointment on phone

Offline Trumpet

You should try the Tapas, it’s really good ;)

Offline Waterhouse

You should try the Tapas, it’s really good ;)
Used to be before Monica sold it couple years back.  Wouldn’t bother now.