Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley Rai  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Grenadier36

Different strokes for different blokes I guess
Absolutely, that's the joy of punting IMO, the variety :hi:

marlboro20

Not been sure if this was worth mentioning Guys... but for what it's worth... last time I met up with Riley (aka Ellie Mae aka LuciiDolly) she told me that her boyfriend is always in another room in the flat when she does bookings... just for her safety. I've seen her a few times and never knew that. So not what I wanted to hear... I'll not be seeing her again.

Offline cueball

Not been sure if this was worth mentioning Guys... but for what it's worth... last time I met up with Riley (aka Ellie Mae aka LuciiDolly) she told me that her boyfriend is always in another room in the flat when she does bookings... just for her safety. I've seen her a few times and never knew that. So not what I wanted to hear... I'll not be seeing her again.
You'd be better putting that on your review thread fags

marlboro20

Offline yorkieyorkie

Well that’s the final nail in the coffin I reckon.

Offline cueball

Not sure what you mean Cue?
Fags.... Post the same comment on the review thread you did on her. A thread disappears into obscurity but a review stays and so do the comments

marlboro20

Fags.... Post the same comment on the review thread you did on her. A thread disappears into obscurity but a review stays and so do the comments

Do you mean the write-up I did back in Feb 2018?

Offline cueball

Do you mean the write-up I did back in Feb 2018?
Yes, put the post as a comment on the thread

marlboro20

Offline cueball

Think I've done it right?
That's it fags, just what i suggested.

By eck, you're improving on here of late fags, it's been a bumpy road hasn't it  :D

marlboro20

Thanks Cue... I'm trying.
Got a newbie TOFTT booked for later this week... looks promising if it don't go tits up.

marlboro20

Well that’s the final nail in the coffin I reckon.
I'm guessing boyfriend=pimp she's fucking bareback in the vid... now deleted. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then chances are it's duck... just sub pimp for duck.  :scare: Last thing I want is some other guy in the room next door listening to what’s going on.
She's already clocked up Neutral on AW for a non-meet so maybe she's not changed her ways completely. Might be good intel if someone could index all the old UKP write-ups to her current profile... she does seem to get thru names and profiles like i get thru tyres  :rolleyes:

Offline stevedave

She's already clocked up Neutral on AW for a non-meet so maybe she's not changed her ways completely.

I heartily doubt that she will ever change her ways. A leopard never changes it's spots.

marlboro20

Yeah... shame really.
How come some girls I like fucking just seem to fuck up... rewind back to MissVictoriaK   :(

marlboro20

I just need to update this thread.... got a somewhat irate text from Ellie last night... aka Riley.
(Met her as Ellie and that's her name with me...  fuck knows why she's changed it to Riley... mi dad used to watch Old Mother Riley on telly) Anyway I digress...
Evidently her boyfriend was only in the flat when she had bookings with guys with zero or limited AW feedback... never with regulars she knew. I do recollect talking to her about the safety aspect of meeting complete strangers and, to be fair, I believe this could be true... I've used the bathroom and had coffees in the kitchen and living room on a few occasions and never saw anyone. She now doesn't meet with guys with no AW feedback so maybe it's a thing of the past.
I like to be fair in what I write... so job done.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I just need to update this thread.... got a somewhat irate text from Ellie last night... aka Riley.
(Met her as Ellie and that's her name with me...  fuck knows why she's changed it to Riley... mi dad used to watch Old Mother Riley on telly) Anyway I digress...
Evidently her boyfriend was only in the flat when she had bookings with guys with zero or limited AW feedback... never with regulars she knew. I do recollect talking to her about the safety aspect of meeting complete strangers and, to be fair, I believe this could be true... I've used the bathroom and had coffees in the kitchen and living room on a few occasions and never saw anyone. She now doesn't meet with guys with no AW feedback so maybe it's a thing of the past.
I like to be fair in what I write... so job done.

Did she offer you a discount for posting that retraction fags.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

marlboro20

Nope... and that's absolutely true Fishy

marlboro20

In her text she did remind me of the context and that I had always been at liberty to go anywhere in the flat to have a coffee and a fag... and it ain't a big flat

Offline cueball

I'd say that was a load of bollocks fags. You're being played.

If she or Her pimp or her bf are watching this thread then they should have posted that.... some bugger is feeding info back, that's for sure!

How could you possibly believe it were all true?.... Have you been in every room in the house?

Don't be a prossie Muppet mouthpiece... They can all speak for themselves.

Notwithstanding the unsolicited text, I'd be pissed at that landing too.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If she or Her pimp or her bf are watching this thread then they should have posted that.... some bugger is feeding info back, that's for sure!

How could you possibly believe it were all true?.... Have you been in every room in the house?

This dumb cunt can't.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AFAIR she got herself banned after she ranted and raved on the red card card I gave her.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marlboro20

That's a lot of presumption Cue.
I've been doing this long enough to not get played. Obviously she saw the post and the text came on my punting phone so no problem there. It is a small flat... and back in December I had fags and coffees in the kitchen and on the sofa in the living room. I've done the update in fairness... it's not a retraction...  it's based on being reminded of the context of how the subject came up.

Offline stevedave

Brief synopsis.

Lass has had 3 or 4 profiles and/or name changes.
Had got a reputation for horrendous timekeeping and cancelling at very short notice.
High likelihood her fella/pimp is in the property on the odd occasion she actually does meet a punter.
She or her pimp are actively monitoring what we're saying on here.
She makes unsolicited contact with punters.
She got banned on here for kicking off with fishy.

Have I missed owt?  :lol:

All in all, and you can make your own minds up, but one to avoid I reckon.

marlboro20

Pretty accurate Steve except I've counted 6 name changes and/or AW profiles
Lucii Dolly
Ellie Rae
Suzie Q
Lilly Piper
Girlfriend Annabelle
Riley Rae (Fuck knows why this one)
I do accept she's been a bit of a fucking time-wasting nightmare  :(

Offline cueball

Careful fags... You'll be getting another text ranting  :D

I had fags and coffees in the kitchen
Oh, and that pun wasn't wasted on me  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:47:04 pm by cueball »

Offline NigelF

I'm guessing boyfriend=pimp she's fucking bareback in the vid... now deleted. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then chances are it's duck... just sub pimp for duck.  :scare: Last thing I want is some other guy in the room next door listening to what’s going on.
She's already clocked up Neutral on AW for a non-meet so maybe she's not changed her ways completely. Might be good intel if someone could index all the old UKP write-ups to her current profile... she does seem to get thru names and profiles like i get thru tyres  :rolleyes:
Pretty accurate Steve except I've counted 6 name changes and/or AW profiles
Lucii Dolly
Ellie Rae
Suzie Q
Lilly Piper
Girlfriend Annabelle
Riley Rae (Fuck knows why this one)

She's now Beautiful Riley  :D

Profile is still the same though, for now.

Anyway, I've done as you asked and indexed her current profile (External Link/Members Only) to all her previous reviews on here so now they can all be found when someone searches for her current profile. Currently she has a total of 11 reviews - 6 negatives and 5 positives. All her reviews are here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21039

Offline mrfishyfoo

Anyway, I've done as you asked and indexed her current profile (External Link/Members Only) to all her previous reviews on here so now they can all be found when someone searches for her current profile. Currently she has a total of 11 reviews - 6 negatives and 5 positives. All her reviews are here:

Don't being saying owt nasty about this one Nige or, apparently, she'll report you to National Ugly Mugs the dumb cunt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I also gave her a negative review some time ago for screwing me around twice (never actually saw her but bookings were confirmed. In the nd, I think she messed me around on 4 separate occasions) - My Negative  review appears to be missing however?
No matter - I won't be giving her another chance :angry:

Offline secretjones

Honestly what possesses these girls to post such clips. I mean we all know it goes on but don’t have it on display. Her marketing skills  :wacko:
as soon as i see pictures with these stupid app filters on they get binned , thats before i even do a check on here ....rant over ffs 

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
as soon as i see pictures with these stupid app filters on they get binned , thats before i even do a check on here ....rant over ffs
I'm grateful for it. It has encouraged more girls to show face pics.

Offline secretjones

you can look at it like that but fack me they are sometimes that wide of the mark you may as well stick my munter on their body

Offline mrfishyfoo