Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley Rai  (Read 3411 times)

Offline yorkieyorkie

External Link/Members Only

Any info on this girl chaps. A bit steep at £80 for 30 mins but looks FAF

Offline cueball

ooo yeah, looks nice... I wonder if anybody has had a dabble  :D

Offline stevedave

Offline frankc

Offline yorkieyorkie

Could this possibly be the infamous Ellie Rae/Lucidolly???

Offline ISTS2005

I thought that when I first saw the profile - I would say definitely not, tits are different.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I thought that when I first saw the profile - I would say definitely not, tits are different.

Hmmm I swear those tits look familiar too  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'd say so looking at the face pictures she's put up in her PG and having compared that to the full face picture she put on here just before she got banned.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106708.msg1282767#msg1282767

Offline Grenadier36

I'd say so looking at the face pictures she's put up in her PG and having compared that to the full face picture she put on here just before she got banned.

Agreed

Offline livingalife

Just book an appointment and if you never get to actually meet her, that’s your answer right there. But yeah, Fishy is right, the face pics are an exact match.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just book an appointment and if you never get to actually meet her, that’s your answer right there. But yeah, Fishy is right, the face pics are an exact match.

FFS I'm getting some right looks in the pub at the moment.  :scare: :scare: I just choked on my beer and sprayed it all over the place.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a waste which is the same as what this useless cunt is.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline yorkieyorkie

Spot on Fishy with that comment.

I notice that her incall place is similar to her last profile and she spelt apartment wrong on both profiles. One to avoid anyway.

marlboro20

Let me end the speculation guys. I met Riley a few weeks back… I didn’t know she’d re-branded at the time… I have her number stored on my phone and that’s how the booking was made.  Yes it’s Luci aka Ellie and I couldn’t do a UKP write up because I’d already given her a Positive write up within the past 12 months. I’ve met up with Ellie many times since then and have never been let down. I’ve got to know her pretty well… she was rotten at timekeeping because she had horrendous trouble with the landlord at the Farsley place… she’ll tell you if you ask. She’s now moved to a different flat in a different area, settled down and sorted herself out... I reckon she's back on track.  At the risk of White Knighting… she’s one of the most  attractive girls you could wish to meet and she delivers everything on her profile expertly. I reckon you should at least give her the chance to start over. If I get banned for this… Bye Guys.

Offline cueball

Fags...you will never get banned from here for sharing relevant facts

Fwiw... You've done the right thing imo by telling the membership

Offline yorkieyorkie

Let me end the speculation guys. I met Riley a few weeks back… I didn’t know she’d re-branded at the time… I have her number stored on my phone and that’s how the booking was made.  Yes it’s Luci aka Ellie and I couldn’t do a UKP write up because I’d already given her a Positive write up within the past 12 months. I’ve met up with Ellie many times since then and have never been let down. I’ve got to know her pretty well… she was rotten at timekeeping because she had horrendous trouble with the landlord at the Farsley place… she’ll tell you if you ask. She’s now moved to a different flat in a different area, settled down and sorted herself out... I reckon she's back on track.  At the risk of White Knighting… she’s one of the most  attractive girls you could wish to meet and she delivers everything on her profile expertly. I reckon you should at least give her the chance to start over. If I get banned for this… Bye Guys.

Cheers for the info malboro. That clears things up.

I know it’s subjective but her face out of 10?

I rate Candii 9 in terms of looks and Saskia at LM a 9 too so that’s the benchmark lol

marlboro20

Yorkie... it's a solid 10 for face and body

Offline Gas Man 40s

Video on her profile of her getting barebacked by her ‘boyfriend’ that’s enough to put me off

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hidden Image/Members Only

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No more than a 7 IMHO albeit if she were a blonde I'd give her 1 more.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Video on her profile of her getting barebacked by her ‘boyfriend’ that’s enough to put me off

Honestly what possesses these girls to post such clips. I mean we all know it goes on but don’t have it on display. Her marketing skills  :wacko:

Offline yorkieyorkie

WOW. I’ve never rated anyone a 10 except the lady in my avatar. High praise indeed.

Offline happyinn

It's getting more difficult to judge from photos these days when there are so many evil airbrush apps :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

... I couldn’t do a UKP write up because I’d already given her a Positive write up within the past 12 months."
Yes, you can. You just update your previous review with a post, rather than a separate review.

Fags...you will never get banned from here for sharing relevant facts
+1,000
However, you will get called a white knight for posting crap like this "I reckon you should at least give her the chance to start over"

Fwiw... You've done the right thing imo by telling the membership
+1
Appreciated, considering the flak you're getting (a lot of it deserved IMO).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 10:31:57 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline yorkieyorkie

Honestly what possesses these girls to post such clips. I mean we all know it goes on but don’t have it on display. Her marketing skills  :wacko:

She’s now removed that clip in her movies. Something tells me she’s keeping an eye on this board.

Offline stevedave

She’s now removed that clip in her movies. Something tells me she’s keeping an eye on this board.

Or her pimp is.

Offline cueball

Thanks Cue
This could be it fags, you might have reached your ukp shangri la

This could be the turning point, the start of a new beautiful career of loving ukp postings.

Drop the Latin bollocks, forget the lone wolf windswept and interesting persona, put in and lo and behold you'll get ten fold back.

But, most of all, top priority.... Keep that bloody woman away from your keyboard  :lol:

Offline Al1245

Bit of a timewaster- had communications to meet her today but she went dead silent.

Not sure if it warrants a negative review (if so I will do one) but id be careful with this one

Offline cueball

Bit of a timewaster- had communications to meet her today but she went dead silent.

Not sure if it warrants a negative review (if so I will do one) but id be careful with this one
If a meet had been agreed then you can review accordingly on here, it's in the rules  :hi:

Offline HailWood

If she was blonde you’d give her one  :lol: :lol:

No shit Sherlock  :D

marlboro20

Sorry to hear she seems to be messing guys around again... told me back in December she'd sorted her shit out... maybe not. Anyone on here seen her in the past few weeks?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Loses a point for the tattoo surely, it looks like when I used to write girls numbers on my arms when I went to clubs in the 90s, this was before mobile phones were that common. Surely another point off for RBF or the daisy headpiece.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 03:12:24 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Grenadier36

Loses a point for the tattoo surely, it looks like when I used to write girls numbers on my arms when I went to clubs in the 90s, this was before mobile phones were that common. Surely another point off for RBF or the daisy headpiece.
Looks like something out of an xmas cracker.

marlboro20

Looks like something out of an xmas cracker.
A little unkind methinks... if she was in my box of Christmas crackers I'd be well chuffed. Just noticed that she's put a full face photo on her profile page... she must have read your post Grenadier

Offline Kingy28

A little unkind methinks... if she was in my box of Christmas crackers I'd be well chuffed. Just noticed that she's put a full face photo on her profile page... she must have read your post Grenadier
Nope, I saw that profile photo an hour ago

Offline Grenadier36

Would you take the headpiece off though after she's bounced all over your sprouts?

marlboro20

Awhhh right... only just seen it

marlboro20

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

marlboro20

marlboro20

For what it's worth gentlemen the full face photo on her profile is definately her...  and very recent... she used to have red hair.

Offline mrfishyfoo

For what it's worth gentlemen the full face photo on her profile is definately her...  and very recent... she used to have red hair.

This one you mean.

Nowt special IMHO.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 06:08:37 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes Fishy

Well she can't be moaning about all the free advertising we're giving her.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shame that she ain't moaning from all the podging she's having.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

marlboro20

marlboro20

Different strokes for different blokes I guess