Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICEINXWONDERLAND, Stevenage.  (Read 5697 times)

40 review(s) for ALICEINXWONDERLAND  (26 positive, 2 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sinnerman50

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I called Alice to make a booking.  She told me to check her AW profile and to make the booking via AW.  I made the booking 4 days in advance in AW and later could see that she had accepted the booking.   The booking was for mid-day @ 12:00. 

On the morning, before setting off, I texted her to confirm the booking.  She tells me that she doesn't have such a booking.  I told her that AW shows that its a confirmed booking.  I then double checked to make sure that I have the day and time right.  It was the right booking.  She was adamant that on her AW no booking shows up.  In between she let slip that she has another 5 hour booking at the same time.  I presume what happened is that she accepted my booking and then the lucrative 5 hour booking came in and she thought "Damn!!!! I dont want that pesky 1 hour booking blocking my 5 hour booking.  I'll just double book"

This is totally unprofessional.  I know she's double booked others as well.  She looks gorgeous but I am not trekking all the way to Stevenage have another disappointment.

vw

Another one, she really is bad.

Very unprofessional.   :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 04:00:22 pm by vw »

Offline Dulmenite

She looks lovely , but she won't be seeing any of my cash !

Offline Analist

Her profile doesn't look particularly attractive, not sure why she's popular.
From the profile - as a general courtesy, if you make a booking and fail to confirm/cancel I will not see you again.
Too bad she doesn't extend the same courtesy to clients.

Offline Sparta Prada

Those negatives sure are being racked up by this one...

Offline Bangers and Gash

Those negatives sure are being racked up by this one...

No doubt she'll be along soon to discredit the author, brand him as a text pest or fantasist. Very poor.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I called Alice to make a booking.  She told me to check her AW profile and to make the booking via AW.  I made the booking 4 days in advance in AW and later could see that she had accepted the booking.   The booking was for mid-day @ 12:00. 

On the morning, before setting off, I texted her to confirm the booking.  She tells me that she doesn't have such a booking.  I told her that AW shows that its a confirmed booking.  I then double checked to make sure that I have the day and time right.  It was the right booking.  She was adamant that on her AW no booking shows up.  In between she let slip that she has another 5 hour booking at the same time.  I presume what happened is that she accepted my booking and then the lucrative 5 hour booking came in and she thought "Damn!!!! I dont want that pesky 1 hour booking blocking my 5 hour booking.  I'll just double book"

This is totally unprofessional.  I know she's double booked others as well.  She looks gorgeous but I am not trekking all the way to Stevenage have another disappointment.

She is a triple nicking on here low life, I wouldn't piss on here if she were on fire, I have principles, one is I don't do business knowingly with such WGs. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline dubhcarr

This happening too often to be a coincidence. As a SP who demands forward booking it is a risk to the punter for that reason I won’t revisit. I prefer to book on the day and it works for me. Nothing worse than greedy unreliable and it seems stupid/indiscreet SPs...sorry for your wasted time OP

Offline dubhcarr

No doubt she'll be along soon to discredit the author, brand him as a text pest or fantasist. Very poor.  :thumbsdown:

I don’t think so as she is banned for several outrageous outbursts on here. She seems to argue the colour of shit when she is in the wrong from my observation...shame.

Offline Chorley

Another one. FFS!  A complete piss taker :dash: :dash: :dash: No matter how hot she is I'd never give her my business now   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:57:20 pm by Chorley »

Davido0007

Mugshot of culprit attached.

[Removed by admin - 02/08/2018]

nervous colin

Mugshot of culprit attached.

[Removed by admin - 02/08/2018]

How did you get that photo? Its not from her aw profile

PaleRider

@OP, just curious...
As you had a confirmed booking on AW, why didn’t you leave her negative feedback on there?

nervous colin

@OP, just curious...
As you had a confirmed booking on AW, why didn’t you leave her negative feedback on there?

Good question :thumbsup:

Offline Arbetare

How did you get that photo? Its not from her aw profile

I think Alice had it in her media on UKE for a few hours before taking it down, if I remember correctly.

Offline NelsonH

When you have worked out why people don't leave neg f/b on AW, you will know why AW f/b is useless AND why the site is so useful.

Offline Sinnerman50

@OP, just curious...
Its not something I thought about - for reviews I've always come to UKP.  I've never left any reviews on AW - good or bad.  You're right - I'll leave a negative review.

STAR-LORD

I think Alice had it in her media on UKE for a few hours before taking it down, if I remember correctly.

I believe she throws up teaser pics now and then (oh, I wish I could drive - or catch a plane once in a while out of Wales.  :cry: ).

Davido0007

I believe she throws up teaser pics now and then (oh, I wish I could drive - or catch a plane once in a while out of Wales.  :cry: ).

Even though she would probably just say she somehow double booked you or your booking went 'missing'?  :lol:

STAR-LORD

Even though she would probably just say she somehow double booked you or your booking went 'missing'?  :lol:

I'm sorry. I was just thinking out loud!  :lol:

Offline Belgarion

OP, when you made the booking on AW,did it say Scheduled or Confirmed?

Offline NelsonH

A negative on AW runs the risk that other girls will see it and won't take your booking.  That's why the system is flawed.
It's why you need a different name on here.  Then you are free to speak your mind.

nervous colin

A negative on AW runs the risk that other girls will see it and won't take your booking.  That's why the system is flawed.
It's why you need a different name on here.  Then you are free to speak your mind.

Really? Not heard of that. I can understand i punter only having negatives making an impact, but if its a couple amongst positives i wouldnt of thought it was a problem. If the wg is that fussy your money is not good enough, she would have a dusty phone

Offline dubhcarr

OP, when you made the booking on AW,did it say Scheduled or Confirmed?

interesting point cos a lot of girls will only confirm after the meet...…….this in my opinion is hedging their bets and not how I understood the system to work. If its only scheduled then it can be denied as no feedback is required/available wheras I assume (?) confirmed bookings are not undone. Anyhow as a lot of SPs require AW booking this is shady practice IMO and potentially leads to confusion. I find a SP is either good with her comms and reliable or not seems for me no middle ground. 

nervous colin

If its not on uke, then whoever posted it here obviuosly has it stored in their images!

vw

If its not on uke, then whoever posted it here obviuosly has it stored in their images!

Genius, did you not wonder what the download button was for? 

Offline smiths

Absolutely as many many punters have posted on here and elsewhere over the years they wouldn't give a bad WG negative feedback on A/W in case she does the same in revenge which could put a future WG off them. That shit works against the best interests of punters in my view, thankfully UKP exists.

This WG is a proven piece of scum in my opinion, a triple nicker on here so creating 2 accounts breaking UKP rules as well as fucking a number of punters over. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

nervous colin

Yes, but i like to keep clean internet trail :D

Offline NelsonH

Well it does not really matter if girls do or don't take offense about negative f/b.
What matters is that many punters think that they may do and act accordingly.

Often they just dispute neg f/b and counter by saying the punter was rough, rude, smelly etc. This is the kind of agro you can do without.

So you will by an large only find "good" feedback on AW.  This cannot actually be right, can it.

nervous colin

would be quite useful if the original poster has the screenshot of his confirmed booking, and if he emailed or spoke to alice first to confirm the time. Normally you have to check they are free at the time you want before you can make a booking.
there does seem to be a discrepancy over a confirmed AW booking.

vw

would be quite useful if the original poster has the screenshot of his confirmed booking, and if he emailed or spoke to alice first to confirm the time. Normally you have to check they are free at the time you want before you can make a booking.

Why mr fanboi white knight?

Very much seems you are asking on her behalf.

Offline smiths

No idea if the OP is posting the truth but I do know as fact this WG is a low life as she had 3 accounts on here, 2 against the rules, that makes her a low life in my book, and has fucked a number of punters about. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You come across as a white knight coming a chargin to the rescue of your fair maiden, that shit wont work on here as you should know. :rolleyes: I have also noticed this low life WG has a few white knight fan boys on here, such posters are a cancer on punting in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

nervous colin

No idea if the OP is posting the truth but I do know as fact this WG is a low life as she had 3 accounts on here, 2 against the rules, that makes her a low life in my book, and has fucked a number of punters about. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You come across as a white knight coming a chargin to the rescue of your fair maiden, that shit wont work on here as you should know. :rolleyes: I have also noticed this low life WG has a few white knight fan boys on here, such posters are a cancer on punting in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Thanks. I knew i would get that sort of response.
Personally, i dont care if you think of me as a fluffie or whatever. Just interested to see whats gone on and how such a mess has been made

vw

Personally, i dont care if you think of me as a fluffie or whatever. Just interested to see whats gone on and how such a mess has been made

Can you prove all your meets have all happend without being messed about?

nervous colin

Can you prove all your meets have all happend without being messed about?

I could if i booked using aw. Its not happened as yet

Offline smiths

I don't expect you to care what I think, that's irrelevant to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline dubhcarr

you had the PM as well?........lol

vw

Is she rallying the white knights.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline muffdazzler

I saw her a few months back. Not impressed. Quite hefty compared to pics, very sweaty and a mediocre time. Not impressed.

vw

I saw her a few months back. Not impressed. Quite hefty compared to pics, very sweaty and a mediocre time. Not impressed.

when you have time a review would be appreciated. 

STAR-LORD

He'll probably be looking for it now!  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:35:57 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Badvicar

Nervous Colin is nervous. Chunky old so is frantically pulling strings.

nervous colin

You up late vicar? Writing next weeks sermon already? Or confessing your sins?

Offline Waterhouse

Her profile doesn't look particularly attractive, not sure why she's popular.
From the profile - as a general courtesy, if you make a booking and fail to confirm/cancel I will not see you again.
Too bad she doesn't extend the same courtesy to clients.

Also worth noting is that some of wording of her AW her profile has been plagiarised from other more reputable SPs.  Fairly easy to spot the grammar and spelling inconsistencies between what I suspect are her own words and the sections she has "borrowed" (sic.) from other more articulate profiles.

vw

You up late vicar? Writing next weeks sermon already? Or confessing your sins?

Why avoid dubcar's question? 

James999

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

nervous colin

Why avoid dubcar's question?

I thought she was banned on here, so how could i get pm?

vw

I thought she was banned on here, so how could i get pm?

UKE most likely,  she has a habit of using uke to attack here.