Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICEINXWONDERLAND, Stevenage.  (Read 5365 times)

40 review(s) for ALICEINXWONDERLAND  (26 positive, 2 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

nervous colin

UKE most likely,  she has a habit of using uke to attack here.

Nope, but if dubcarr has a message, did he get it from uke

Offline smiths

UKE most likely,  she has a habit of using uke to attack here.

Indeed she does, I have slapped the cunt down on UKE in the past for using it as a platform to attack UKP, of course the white knight fanboys are ALL over her on their. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if she had a 4th account on here, she has no respect for admin and his rules on either site as she has proved to me. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

Below quote from my review

Short version: Time waster, double booking, condescending attitude and substandard service, with unwarranted comms.     

And before the (White Knights)
Hidden Image/Members Only

Coming riding in.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chorley

Indeed she does, I have slapped the cunt down on UKE in the past for using it as a platform to attack UKP, of course the white knight fanboys are ALL over her on their. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if she had a 4th account on here, she has no respect for admin and his rules on either site as she has proved to me. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Indeed. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever known a WG with so many fanboys willing to question punters experiences. When I posted my negative for her flaking on me the usual suspects piled in laying the blame on me :thumbsdown: :dash:

Thankfully a few were banned.  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I don't think I've ever known a WG with so many fanboys willing to question punters experiences. When I posted my negative for her flaking on me the usual suspects piled in laying the blame on me :thumbsdown: :dash:

That horrible cunt Little Katie who got banned for posting abuse to me by PM had more fanboys on here, admin banned a number thankfully. But yes this cunt has a number as well, they wont prevail on here. Her review record speaks for itself. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I just read your review and I see Nervous Colin questioned you as well about contact you had on A/W with her, that poster is a prime snidey fanboy. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:19:53 pm by smiths »

nervous colin

Who got banned?

nervous colin

That horrible cunt Little Katie who got banned for posting abuse to me by PM had more fanboys on here, admin banned a number thankfully. But yes this cunt has a number as well, they wont prevail on here. Her review record speaks for itself. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I just read your review and I see Nervous Colin questioned you as well about contact you had on A/W with her, that poster is a prime snidey fanboy. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Hardly snidey,  but are we not allowed to ask questions?

Offline Sparta Prada

Nervous Colin.

Your continued defence of this particular whore in negative reviews is incredible. Of course you will say you don’t care what we think, and that’s your prerogative.

You have actually gone past being a white knight, and are now a fucking wet poodle on a leash being led by AIW. Enjoy your Pedigree Chum.

Offline smiths

Hardly snidey,  but are we not allowed to ask questions?

There is no we, you can post what you like. :rolleyes: You are a white knight fanboy snide, you arselick this proven low life cunt, you will over reach yourself one day as all your ilk do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "Punters" like you who crawl over WGs are a cancer on punting in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

STAR-LORD

There is no we, you can post what you like. :rolleyes: You are a white knight fanboy snide, you arselick this proven low life cunt, you will over reach yourself one day as all your ilk do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "Punters" like you who crawl over WGs are a cancer on punting in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Pardon me for asking.  :hi: I've not met her, but I must admit I like her media (but know little to know nothing - to anything about her - besides the fact that she's Polish, I'm not a fanboy). You've been a member a lot longer than myself, so I apologise if I'm asking a dumb question. When she was registered as her service provider name, she had 2 accounts on the go the same time?

Once again I apologise if it's a dumb question. I hope you don't mind me asking, I mean no disrespect.

(Technically speaking I've only been a punter for 1.5 years, so I'm probably a bit still wet behind the ears - sod traveling to Stevenage BTW).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 11:22:39 pm by STAR-LORD »

vw

Pardon me for asking.  :hi: I've not met her, but I must admit I like her media (but know little to know nothing - to anything about her - besides the fact that she's Polish, I'm not a fanboy). You've been a member a lot longer than myself, so I apologise if I'm asking a dumb question. When she was registered as her service provider name, she had 2 accounts on the go the same time?

Once again I apologise if it's a dumb question. I hope you don't mind me asking, I mean no disrespect.

(Technically speaking I've only been a punter for 1.5 years, so I'm probably a bit still wet behind the ears - sod traveling to Stevenage BTW).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123464.msg1401713#msg1401713

names

Aliceinxwonderland
sexy_maja
Silme69

Offline Badvicar

Nervous Colin.

Your continued defence of this particular whore in negative reviews is incredible. Of course you will say you don’t care what we think, and that’s your prerogative.

You have actually gone past being a white knight, and are now a fucking wet poodle on a leash being led by AIW. Enjoy your Pedigree Chum.

Almost as bad as fabricating what happened in a punt. Ring any bells?

Offline Sparta Prada

We went over that at the time, and quite a lot of other posters agreed there’s nothing wrong with adding something slightly different to a review to keep some anonymity. Don’t you recall that? Or are you having one of your moody bad moments again?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 06:10:15 am by Sparta Prada »

nervous colin

BV makes a valid point. It seems we all take it as read when we read a review, positive or otherwise, that the truth is being told, and there is no fabrication of facts. So when we read a positive review, we assume all went well, no problems etc, but in reality, maybe things are not as they seem?
The op has not been back on here to answer the question,  other than to say he would leave a negative feedback, which hasnt happened on aw as far as i can see. Why not??
Sparta knows from experience what happens when things are said that are not true, and that thread is finished with now. He weathered the storm and came out the other side.

vw

The op has not been back on here to answer the question,  other than to say he would leave a negative feedback, which hasnt happened on aw as far as i can see. Why not??

Are you trying to find out his AW name? 

Why would he want to link them up?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To suit your WK agenda?

So when we read a positive review, we assume all went well, no problems etc, but in reality, maybe things are not as they seem?

With fluffy WKs reviews i assume it was shit and they wont say.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 06:20:59 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

BV makes a valid point. It seems we all take it as read when we read a review, positive or otherwise, that the truth is being told, and there is no fabrication of facts. So when we read a positive review, we assume all went well, no problems etc, but in reality, maybe things are not as they seem?
Sparta knows from experience what happens when things are said that are not true, and that thread is finished with now. He weathered the storm and came out the other side.

This is no we here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I have thought loads of reviews were made up for various reasons. What the fuck has it got to do with you what the OP does or doesn't do. He isn't your houseboy, :rolleyes: fucking white knight fanboy, you are a sickening arselicker of this proven piece of shit of a WG and making a complete cunt of yourself, :rolleyes: but carry on as you wish. :rolleyes:

Whats clear with you in my view is your interest is not UKP but riding to the rescue of this cunt of a WG, it wont work on here as she has too many negative reviews proving she fucks some punters about. There is always a consequence for doing so on here despite your ilk tying to white knight her. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vw

Offline smiths

Thanks to admin. :thumbsup: This white knight over reached himself quicker than I thought, was it really worth it Colin, I wonder if Alice will be grateful, now you are no use I bet not. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks to admin. :thumbsup: This white knight over reached himself quicker than I thought, was it really worth it Colin, I wonder if Alice will be grateful, now you are no use I bet not. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

+1. He just couldn’t help himself could he? Why won’t guys ever learn that white knighting for a WG never ends happily ever after?

And also thanks to Smiths and VW for reporting this wanker like I did.

Offline smiths

+1. He just couldn’t help himself could he? Why won’t guys ever learn that white knighting for a WG never ends happily ever after?

And also thanks to Smiths and VW for reporting this wanker like I did.

Good to see a piece of shit like him banned, he had NO interest in what UKP is all about, his interest was white knighting and defending Alice. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinnerman50

OP, when you made the booking on AW,did it say Scheduled or Confirmed?
I thought it said Accepted but it could have been Confirmed.

Offline Badvicar

He lied and got away with it , you white knighted and didn't. True story. Sorry for being moody, Sparta. Just when you have been caught out for telling fibs, why bunk in on another  suspect punter? Just lay low. I understand your need to regain a shred of credibility though

Offline Sparta Prada

He lied and got away with it , you white knighted and didn't. True story. Sorry for being moody, Sparta. Just when you have been caught out for telling fibs, why bunk in on another  suspect punter? Just lay low. I understand your need to regain a shred of credibility though

Well if anyone knows about a lack of credibility it would be you. Where is your credibility? Two reviews in the past 12 months and you think you’re something special on this forum? Nobody gives a fuck about you, and that’s the absolute truth.

Danger!WillRobinson

While I appreciate that fucking people about in terms of dropping appointments is not "on", it's not like it doesn't happen elsewhere. I was categorically advised early in my professional career that if certain clients wanted something done, you did it at the expense of pushing other (less well paying) clients further down the chain (granted this meant working late in the office to get everything else done - it's not like the SP offered an alternative booking?).

Moreover, an SP is under no obligation to see a punter, just like bar staff are under no obligation to serve you, even if you've managed to get in the gaff in the 1st place, given the increasing number of bouncers on pub doors nowadays.

Yes, I have seen her; yes, I do think she's a great fuck - that neither makes me a WK nor a fluffie, since  yes, if she ever fucks me about with trying to make an appointment, rest assured I'll be on here complaining about it. Just offering an alternative opinion

Offline smiths

While I appreciate that fucking people about in terms of dropping appointments is not "on", it's not like it doesn't happen elsewhere. I was categorically advised early in my professional career that if certain clients wanted something done, you did it at the expense of pushing other (less well paying) clients further down the chain (granted this meant working late in the office to get everything else done - it's not like the SP offered an alternative booking?).

Moreover, an SP is under no obligation to see a punter, just like bar staff are under no obligation to serve you, even if you've managed to get in the gaff in the 1st place, given the increasing number of bouncers on pub doors nowadays.

Yes, I have seen her; yes, I do think she's a great fuck - that neither makes me a WK nor a fluffie, since  yes, if she ever fucks me about with trying to make an appointment, rest assured I'll be on here complaining about it. Just offering an alternative opinion

Of course it happens elsewhere but UKP is a punters forum so some of us review WGs on it, that's one of its main functions. This WG is well aware of both UKP and UKE having been a triple nicker against the rules on here, :thumbsdown: and is a member of UKE so knows how some of us feel about being fucked about by WGs BUT she still does it when it suits her. :thumbsdown:

If she fucks punters over she risks it getting on here, if she isn't bothered and I see no evidence she is bothered enough to improve her service to ALL punters then its a case of informing punters who read UKP and who will make their own minds up on the info posted.

Offline Sparta Prada

if she ever fucks me about with trying to make an appointment, rest assured I'll be on here complaining about it.

So you are agreeing that the OP's negative for Alice is deserved?

Davido0007

Pushing people down the chain just for not paying as much, is scummy. If you've booked an appointment with someone, it is their obligation to keep to it.

vw

Oh dear another one trying to deflect her behaviour  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , did you get the message off her too?

Pathetic last line to pretend you are not a WK and fluff.    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Hackneylad1

Yes she is under no obligation to see a punter UNTIL she accepts the booking. Once she has accepted she should stick to it. If she wanted to hold on for a better paying punter then she shouldn't accept the booking. A lot of punters don't have time to research an alternative if she lets them down at the last minute therefore its a punting opportunity lost.
She is a scummy prossie from the way she treats punters and anyone sticking up for her behaviour is an idiot.

Danger!WillRobinson

So you are agreeing that the OP's negative for Alice is deserved?

Yes. All I'm saying is that whilst it's hugely disappointing for him, these are WGs we're dealing with (or in this case one who is well documented at behaving in this manner), and at the end of the day, it beats me why anyone is surprised that this goes on in the punting world when it's pretty standard practice in a lot of other walks of life

Danger!WillRobinson

Oh dear another one trying to deflect her behaviour  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , did you get the message off her too?

Pathetic last line to pretend you are not a WK and fluff.    :bomb: :bomb:

Nope, not trying to deflect her behaviour - just pointing out that how she runs her business is up to her. I suspect most of her punters go from her AW reviews, and that people who use this site are a minority in the punting world. Accordingly, I imagine she gets plenty of traffic via AW (who are thus unaware of her attitudes) from which to pick and choose. Once dusty phone syndrome sets in, I'm sure she'll change her business model.

Whatever. If someone is accused of WK'ing because they offer an opinion slightly beyond your comprehension, then there's fuck all hope, really.

Danger!WillRobinson

Pushing people down the chain just for not paying as much, is scummy. If you've booked an appointment with someone, it is their obligation to keep to it.

Indeed it is. All I'm saying is it's a fact of life; doesn't make it right, but it still happens, both in punting and elsewhere.

Scenario - you've been invited down the pub with mates on a Saturday night. Your OH, significant other, or regular WG suddenly relents and offers you that dream threesome. Be honest, you'd be in on the threesome like a shot and to hell with the mates

vw

Nope, not trying to deflect her behaviour - just pointing out that how she runs her business is up to her. I suspect most of her punters go from her AW reviews, and that people who use this site are a minority in the punting world. Accordingly, I imagine she gets plenty of traffic via AW (who are thus unaware of her attitudes) from which to pick and choose. Once dusty phone syndrome sets in, I'm sure she'll change her business model.

Whatever. If someone is accused of WK'ing because they offer an opinion slightly beyond your comprehension, then there's fuck all hope, really.

What a nice post, posted to sooth her   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

IMO the highlighted is the sort of thing the anti ukp propaganda machine post, has somebody been bending you ear?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Belgarion

Indeed it is. All I'm saying is it's a fact of life; doesn't make it right, but it still happens, both in punting and elsewhere.

Scenario - you've been invited down the pub with mates on a Saturday night. Your OH, significant other, or regular WG suddenly relents and offers you that dream threesome. Be honest, you'd be in on the threesome like a shot and to hell with the mates

I'm sure she will appreciate you bumping the negative review with your white knighting.

Pathetic

Danger!WillRobinson

What a nice post, posted to sooth her   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

IMO the highlighted is the sort of thing the anti ukp propaganda machine post, has somebody been bending you ear?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She doesn't have a clue who I am on here (I hope), and I'm not on UKE. Whatever, think what you like. She's a WG who I've seen, what 4 times? End of. I've got a regular I've seen probably 40 times and wouldn't defend them if they fucked people about.

OK, let's approach this another way. Given she has 21 positive reviews on here, 1 neutral and 9 negatives, what would you advise a complete UKP newbie to do if they wanted to see her? Numerically the reviews are in her favour, but the fact she fucks people about is a put off (how very WK of me to criticise her...). So, 1st time punter seeks advice. The positives are good, only one of the 9 negatives is based around a crap meet. What's your advice?

Danger!WillRobinson

I'm sure she will appreciate you bumping the negative review with your white knighting.

Pathetic

Oh, sorry - answering criticism from another board member tends to have the effect of making the thread go up the board. I am so very 'umble...

vw

She doesn't have a clue who I am on here (I hope), and I'm not on UKE. Whatever, think what you like. She's a WG who I've seen, what 4 times? End of. I've got a regular I've seen probably 40 times and wouldn't defend them if they fucked people about.

OK, let's approach this another way. Given she has 21 positive reviews on here, 1 neutral and 9 negatives, what would you advise a complete UKP newbie to do if they wanted to see her? Numerically the reviews are in her favour, but the fact she fucks people about is a put off (how very WK of me to criticise her...). So, 1st time punter seeks advice. The positives are good, only one of the 9 negatives is based around a crap meet. What's your advice?

My advice is to avoid this escort due to the volume of fanboys she manipulates to do her bidding here. 

Your attempt to pretend you are not a WK is laughable too.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STAR-LORD

Certainly have a plan B in place as backup, be it in Stevenage or a nearby town, that's for sure if things go sideways.  :hi:

Oh, sorry - answering criticism from another board member tends to have the effect of making the thread go up the board. I am so very 'umble...

BTW his negative is reasonable and understandable by the way:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205068.0
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:39:27 pm by STAR-LORD »

Danger!WillRobinson

My advice is to avoid this escort due to the volume of fanboys she manipulates to do her bidding here. 

Your attempt to pretend you are not a WK is laughable too.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow. Punter has positive experience with WG, posts positive review ages ago and generally keeps schtum. Same punter then asks fellow punters to consider that the WG's actions, whilst a pain for individual punters, are not that unusual in both punting and life, which neither constitutes a defence nor a criticism of said WG. We have positive reviews, negative reviews, and neutral reviews. I'm merely trying to leave a neutral opinion.

Parrotting "White Knight" or "fanboy"without appreciating subtlety of argument is akin shutting down debate by labelling people "nazi". But, hey ho, if you're too thick to be able to appreciate the subtle difference, then there's no hope. Nor does it particularly encourage punters to bother writing reviews/offering an opinion if it's contrary to what VW might think. Happy punting

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:45:04 pm by Danger!WillRobinson »

Offline Sparta Prada

Certainly have a plan B in place as backup, be it in Stevenage or a nearby town, that's for sure if things go sideways.  :hi:

BTW his negative is reasonable and understandable by the way:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205068.0

This negative review (once again for a no-show) is a reminder how Alice likes to treat her customers: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132542.0

Am I in Stevenage or Paris that day?  :lol:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:56:03 pm by Sparta Prada »

vw

Wow. Punter has positive experience with WG, posts positive review ages ago and generally keeps schtum. Same punter then asks fellow punters to consider that the WG's actions, whilst a pain for individual punters, are not that unusual in both punting and life, which neither constitutes a defence nor a criticism of said WG. We have positive reviews, negative reviews, and neutral reviews. I'm merely trying to leave a neutral opinion.

Parrotting "White Knight" or "fanboy"without appreciating subtlety of argument is akin shutting down debate by labelling people "nazi". But, hey ho, if you're too thick to be able to appreciate the subtle difference, then there's no hope. Nor does it particularly encourage punters to bother writing reviews/offering an opinion if it's contrary to what VW might think. Happy punting

Well your excuse making ad normalising her poor behaviour is very white knighty, crack on you might convince yourself later you are not posting for her.

Dubcar posted about a message, this highlights her need to message special punters about god knows what, as i said I would advise to avoid. Who knows what she will whisper to her favourite boys.

Nor does it particularly encourage punters to bother writing reviews

The sites system works thanks, record month again for reviews.   :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213225.0

STAR-LORD

This negative review (once again for a no-show) is a reminder how Alice likes to treat her customers: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132542.0

Am I in Stevenage or Paris that day?  :lol:

Fair play, I must say that's probably the calmest negative review I've seen! Thanks for the link.  :hi:

Danger!WillRobinson

"Well your excuse making ad normalising her poor behaviour"

That's the whole point - this sort of behaviour *is* "normal" or at the very least "not unexpected" for a number of WGs (I think my 1st review (or 2nd, etc.) concerned a WG who had clearly read my AW email, and had certainly replied to texts, but just wouldn't commit to confirming a meet) - and as I was pointing out, goes on in the non punting world.

I never said it was acceptable in either punting or real world, just that it happens - and, I'm sure a deal of people on here, despite protestations to the contrary, have probably fucked someone over in favour of a better offer, be it financial (house sales), social (dreary mate's party or exciting mate's party on a Saturday night) or sexual (plan a suddenly comes good so you cancel plan b).

I was merely expressing surprise as to why people continue to be surprised.

vw

That's the whole point - this sort of behaviour *is* "normal" or at the very least "not unexpected" for a number of WGs (I think my 1st review (or 2nd, etc.) concerned a WG who had clearly read my AW email, and had certainly replied to texts, but just wouldn't commit to confirming a meet) - and as I was pointing out, goes on in the non punting world.

I never said it was acceptable in either punting or real world, just that it happens - and, I'm sure a deal of people on here, despite protestations to the contrary, have probably fucked someone over in favour of a better offer, be it financial (house sales), social (dreary mate's party or exciting mate's party on a Saturday night) or sexual (plan a suddenly comes good so you cancel plan b).

Who is suprised?  I expect another 100 reds from this prossie  and 100s of was to crawl out the wood work.

Thanks for posting the obvious about life, we will be eternally grateful.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: quite why you need to explain that is beyond me.  Makes you look a wk TBH.

Offline smiths

Here we go, the old white knight fanboy bullshit, :rolleyes: watch what you post or it will put punters off reviewing. :rolleyes: Back in reality as said there are record or near record reviews being done, and to me any punter who is too scared to post a review isn't worth having on here as they wont last. UKP ISNT a vicars tea party. This shit is often what WKs post.

Posters on UKP can post what they like, its none of your fucking business what another poster posts, yes you can post what you want as well within the rules. Chargin to the rescue of a WG in a snide way like yourself wont help you, but you carry on. :thumbsdown:

This thread is starting to resemble that horrible cunt Little Katies review thread from the past with less bannings so far, arselicking WK fanboys crawling out the woodwork, what a bunch of cunts they were same as that prick Nervous Colin was. :thumbsdown:

As to my advice to punters its avoid this low life piece of shit, she MAY deign to see you but she might not, booking her just encourages her to carry on as she is doing, sure loads of punters wont know about UKP but at least those who do know can read this thread along with her other reviews and make their own minds up. For a forum WG her review record under this name is poor, piss poor, to me a forum WG acting like this is worse as she is 100% aware what some punters think of being fucked over yet she makes no effort to improve. That confirms she is pond life in my opinion. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: And lastly you along with others of your ilk will NOT prevail in closing debate and criticism of WGs down on here, only admin can do that.

Offline smiths

As I posted she is a forum WG, she was a member on here before getting banned 3 times, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and is a member on UKE, she is fully aware of the impact of fucking punters over as its been discussed on both forums, she clearly doesn't give a shit. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

As to those I do business with outside punting if they fuck me over I am equally quick to complain, in fact I did so today with a company, if I don't like their response and compo offered I will take my business elsewhere, but if they had done this to me a number of times like this WG has in recent times to punters I would of already gone elsewhere.

I am not surprised at all by her, I expect this cunt to do what she is doing now, that doesn't mean we cant condemn her behaviour on here if we so wish to. If it puts one punter off her its well worth it in my book, it might save them being fucked over as well.

Offline sensualencounter

Go to be honest, I've been interested in her as she looks hot in her UKE media. But having read this and a few other reviews, I can't take the chance on her fucking me about, especially as I'd be driving a fair distance. So there's one punter she's lost with her couldn't give a shit attitude.

Offline smiths

Go to be honest, I've been interested in her as she looks hot in her UKE media. But having read this and a few other reviews, I can't take the chance on her fucking me about, especially as I'd be driving a fair distance. So there's one punter she's lost with her couldn't give a shit attitude.

Indeed and its for this info that reviews are for of course, can you take the risk, no in your case and I don't blame you, at best the punt might happen, but it might not.