Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lingam by Erika - Glasgow  (Read 3849 times)

23 review(s) for LINGAM BY ERIKA (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jockmctavish69

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £140

Had been on my HL for some time and finally managed to get a meeting arranged.
Good comms - meeting was arranged day before and then confirmed in day. Erika contacted me bang on the agreed time and talked me to the entrance to the block of flats.
Venue felt safe - has video/ intercom entrance - near Glasgow Cross - 10-15 minute walk from Central station.
Dressed in tight dress, stockings, heels. I found her to be quite attractive and was pleasantly surprised
Started off with FK and bit of mutual teasing and undressing her.
She has a great pair of tits which got plenty of attention. Lots of oral and she gave a great BJ. After the first pump she then gave a great prolonged sensual, hot stone massage and this then lead to Round 2.
Not rushed at all and was there for well over the hour. Finished off with a nice shower and then out in to the Glasgow rain.
Would I see again - 100% yes

Offline cw71

How was she size wise?

I remember a relatively recent reviewer saying she was much bigger than her pictures, although it looks like she has new pictures where she is a little bigger than the old ones.

Offline jockmctavish69

Curvy in all the right places. Her pics are pretty accurate and I was very happy with everything on the day.

Offline jj-mac

I used to enjoy meeting Erika but it must be at least 6 or 7 years since I last met her. Gave her a negative review back then but always felt bad as she was a really nice lassie and good reliable punt. I just got her on a bad day.
Good review though and sounds like you had a good time.

Online David1970

I last saw her about 7 years ago, she was a good punt, especially her rimming of my ass I remember. I also remember comments about weight gain then, but I had no problems with her weight.

Online Kornam68

I've seen her a few times over the years, she's a true pro. She has put the weight on but her gf service is probably the best I've had.

Offline Clattypats

I last saw her about 7 years ago, she was a good punt, especially her rimming of my ass I remember. I also remember comments about weight gain then, but I had no problems with her weight.
I probably seen her about 7 years ago aswell. Actually thought I'd reviewed her but I hadn't when I looked bk at reviews.

I remember her being a bit para about being very quiet when entering her close. Would have Pos her at that time but going on years later and seeing other WGs, a neut might have been more likely now. Not a bad booking all the same., and quite a pleasant lassie.