Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saraharoundtheworld1 - Norwich - 45 mins £120.00, inc DFK & OWO - TOFTT  (Read 10366 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6923374) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline norwichfunseeker

What's point of reviews of same girl, we get it youre in love!

I think you'll find I've posted one review as per the rules.
You on the other hand have been here nearly 10 years with 4 posts and zero reviews. Thanks for the contributions.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
What's point of reviews of same girl, we get it youre in love!
I’m guessing in general you’re thinking what’s the point of reviews?

To be honest my answer would be a contributor to the site would be a valuable member
You’ve been here a decade any reason you’re contributing ?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 10:27:03 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline itk

Just to update the forum,

Sarah is returning to Norwich this weekend.

Exact start date / time  tbc once checked into accommodation etc.

She is also being joined by a friend, whose profile i will link when available.

Really?!? Are you organising the bookings as well?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

It really is coming across as touting/ white knighting matey, maybe pull it back a bit
You don’t have to update us when she’s checked in or let us know she’s finished her dinner
 :drinks:

Offline norwichfunseeker

It really is coming across as touting/ white knighting matey, maybe pull it back a bit
You don’t have to update us when she’s checked in or let us know she’s finished her dinner
 :drinks:

Seriously?
I posted she was returning, as the spirit of this site is to share info re wgs, and have only replied to further comments. Apolss if that's caused any offence.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I get your updating the thread but if you read back some of the comments do come across as more of an advert than info, not saying that was your intention or not but it has been reported several times by quite a few members now, so it’s not just my misunderstanding as you can appreciate.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I get your updating the thread but if you read back some of the comments do come across as more of an advert than info, not saying that was your intention or not but it has been reported several times by quite a few members now, so it’s not just my misunderstanding as you can appreciate.

I see you point, but don't agree. But not here to tangle with anyone, least of all the mods.

Offline Bill

I think those criticising NFS should bear in mind:

- he was adding to an existing thread which has had a lot of interest, 7,800 views (admittedly 7,700 were probably attributable to Arkle3  :D);
- the thread included quite a few comments about difficulty in booking Sarah and disappointment at her leaving the area; I've no particular intention to see her, but if I did want to I think I'd appreciate the update;
- if I didn't rate NFS I wouldn't bother reading his posts;
- full disclosure: I'm making these comments having never read the site rules, so not arguing with anyone who has and/or has responsibility for administering them

Offline Natwest

With 83 reviews to his credit NFS contributes an awful lot to the East of England and I have no doubt of his absolute integrity.

Offline calzone

Thanks for the update, sounds like those who got to see her had a great time and she certainly looks like my cup of tea.

Its a fair drive but I might make the effort and try and get a booking. I'll make sure to have a plan B and C at the ready.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
With 83 reviews to his credit NFS contributes an awful lot to the East of England and I have no doubt of his absolute integrity.
Nobody is saying he doesn’t contribute to the site, go read his other reviews do you see so many updates ?
There’s been several post reports of white knighting and touting, as a mod I’m responding to the reports made, that’s my role here

I’ve responded and simply commented, no one is banned (yet  :D ) and we are all grown ups, am I not being reasonable ?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Nobody is saying he doesn’t contribute to the site, go read his other reviews do you see so many updates ?
There’s been several post reports of white knighting and touting, as a mod I’m responding to the reports made, that’s my role here

I’ve responded and simply commented, no one is banned (yet  :D ) and we are all grown ups, am I not being reasonable ?

I think milflover has been since commenting on this thread.

As I've said before - I posted, as always, in good faith, and for the benefit of the forum, and others users.
I find it funny that the accusation of touting and further comment has come after I merely posted of her return to Norwich, and it wasn't felt necessary to bring up before,  despite mods being very aware and active on this thread.
Its up to others to read the reviews and comments to decide if they wish to visit. Thats their choice.

I'll be thinking again before posting next time when I toftt, as certainly not wishing to tangle with anyone,  especially the mods.

Offline lillythesavage

I'll be thinking again before posting next time when I toftt, as certainly not wishing to tangle with anyone,  especially the mods.

Any positive review is a promotion, can cause a stampede, especially a glowing TOFFT which is the best form of sharing on this site, many do not post until they have had their fill, she is jaded or moved on.  :unknown:.
For anyone handling their own bookings it must surely become difficult if a stampede starts, and some are far more organised than others.

The fact you are considering not posting a TOFFT next time, you are not alone, is a sign of the hostility and nit picking that is rife on this site, reviews picked on for not being full Mills and Boon, comments like " Not for me " , if you have no interest move on  :unknown:, trying to say the review reads differently from the rating given, etc, all of which discourage posting or make people think twice before doing so.

This one caused a stir, and no doubt a stampede, but as most of the negativity is for ghosting, and most who got through the door had a great time, you should not be blamed for it, there are quite likely many leeches that have used your information, not just those that post, you did what most do not, posted a positive TOFFT early and kept the thread updated from your return visits.

Is that not what the site is about?  Is this not the best form of sharing? A review 3,4,5 or 6 months down the line is often a waste of time :unknown:.

Offline Bill

I'll be thinking again before posting next time when I toftt, - -

Any drop-off in your contributions to this site would be a real shame. I'm not a very active member as I'm not a very active punter, but I always enjoy your reviews and posts

Offline LanghamLodge

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4

I'll be thinking again before posting next time when I toftt, as certainly not wishing to tangle with anyone, especially the mods.

No need for an overreaction - the MOD was simply giving you a friendly reminder of the rules.

Offline norwichfunseeker

No need for an overreaction - the MOD was simply giving you a friendly reminder of the rules.

I haven't broken any rules.

I posted aa toftt based onn how I saw her.
Others have had different experiences and posted their reviews which they are entitled to do of course.
I posted that she was leaving and a bit if background, and not that she is returning. So people are away.
I deliberately didn't say to make sure you see her, or treat her well etc  It didn't need any further comment in relation to that, as it's covered in my review.

Offline Natwest

Agree with NFS. No rules were broken so no reason to be reminded of the rules.

Offline SJK

Got myself booked in. Review to follow if it doesn't fall through.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 02:21:02 pm by SJK »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

As I've said before I posted, as always, in good faith, and for the benefit of the forum, and others users.
I find it funny that the accusation of touting and further comment has come after I merely posted of her return to Norwich, and it wasn't felt necessary to bring up before,  despite mods being very aware and active on this thread.
Its up to others to read the reviews and comments to decide if they wish to visit. Thats their choice.

Milflover hadn’t contributed to the site in 10 years - he’s gone

I’m trying to leave it there with you, I’ve made a comment based on your fellow forum members reporting you, I simply suggested calming in down about Sarah, you don’t seem to be updating all of your other reviews like this so it has stood out (I don’t want to discuss this either).

You say you don’t want to tangle with a mod but you’re still at it, I’ve been very polite and asked you nicely, are we leaving this here now or do you need time away from the site to think about it?

I’ve said all that needed to be said, your move matey