Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saraharoundtheworld1 - Norwich - 45 mins £120.00, inc DFK & OWO - TOFTT  (Read 10378 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6923374) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Tours with - External Link/Members Only

Had spoken to Sarah throughout the day to arrange a booking and she was absolutely charming agreed a price of £120 to include DFK & OWO and cum twice. 

Sarah works with Bella near chapelfield Road  - a new establishment for me. restrictions in place until 6 or 6.30 but plenty of parking when I went. Sarah gave clear instruction on how to get to her apartment.

Sarah did tell me she was a smoker, but i must admit there was not detection of this at all. Unless you severely intolerant i wouldn't let that stop you seeing this girl

Found the flat, and knocked on the door, and was opened by a short, long dark haired beauty. Softly spoken with a slightly Spanish lisp. I liked the look of her in her pics - but she is even better in the flesh.

was dressed as requested, and WOW what a body. small boobs with lovely erect nipples, very pert and firm. Just how you would expect a declared age of 26 to be. I have no doubt this was a genuine age.

Paperwork exchanged (was just left on the side for the duration of the meet, even when Sarah left to get us both some water) Lots of proper DFK, it was like meeting an old girlfriend again. She put some music on her phone, but let me play with her arse, and reach round for her boobs as I did. She then put the phone done, and just turned her head slightly so our mouth met, for some more great DFK. Lots of pushing her arse back into me. Fantastic for an old bugger like me.

Lots of mutual grouping and Sarah was removing my clothes, but not ripping them off, with lots of squeezing and touching, and still with lots of DFK too.

Sarah slid down the bed, and started to play with me, and placed him in her mouth. All im going to say here is this girl has some skills, and if felt devine.  I asked her to remove her knickers so I could return the compliment, and she willingly did so, and sat on my face, gyrating her pussy into me as I found the right spot. All the right noises came from Sarah too, with a little reach behind play with me too!

She then reached into to drawer beside the bed, got a rubber out, looked me in the eye, and said 'Fuck?' Now I was brought up properly and told its rude to refuse things when offered, so I gratefully accepted. Rubbered up, and she climbed on, and ground away, Boy did that feel good, and the view was great too. Lent forward for some proper kissing, and just bounced away on me, until I couldnt hold back.

Quick tidy up, and Sarah popped out to get us both some water.  lots of sexy dancing and bum wiggling as she moved around the room. Sarah then laid on the bed for a little recovery time. but before long Sarahs hands were getting me back to life again, I did warn her that a second cuming may be hard to achieve but she was up for it. So more mouth and hand action, followed by another rubbering up, and again she rode me for England (or Brazil!) starting with her back to me, then changed and lots of grinding again. Also the sap wasnt rising, so Sarah returned to OWO again with the same enthusiasm as before.

Despite her best efforts I wasnt going to happen, and she even rubbered up for the third time, and climbed on to see if that helped any more. I was having a great time and Sarah appeared to as well. 

She is no clock watcher, and i did tell her to let me know when I was to leave, she replied - once ive made you come again! but alas it wasnt going to happen, but that is no reflection on Sarah's sterling efforts.

Sarah is a great looking, who gives a great service - but her attitude is great too.

Chat afterwards as I was getting dressed, and no hurry to get me out. Had a little chat with Bella on the way out too - she looks just as much fun!

Apologies if this is fluffy, but after my last crap punt, if there were more girls like this, we would all be happy punters.

Enjoy - but make sure I can get a repeat booking! 
Coaches and Horses wouldnt keep me away from this one!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 10:18:32 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline lillythesavage

Fuck this  :D, she was around the East End, and knocked it back, the small tits I like, the tattoos put me off, had another shit TOFFT.

TBF, Brazilian put me off too, looking and reading again that should not of :lol:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Ahhh, I forgot the mention the Tats, but they are clear to see in the pics.

Tastefully done, and suited her.

Oh those tits! Small but perfectly formed! the complete opposite of me!

Sorry Lilly - but you missed a little belter there! Glad I went.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 10:27:37 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline lillythesavage

Ahhh, I forgot the mention the Tats, but they are clear to see in the pics.

Tastefully done, and suited her.

Oh those tits! Small but perfectly formed! the complete opposite of me!

Sorry Lilly - but you missed a little belter there! Glad I went.

Yep, I should have read and looked at the pictures properly, saw Brazilian and tattoos and the fake brain put a mental block in.

To make up for the shit AW choice, reconnected with one I have not seen for a while today, only took her a week to reply  :D, cute bubble butt young British Nigerian, looks like I will be getting a visit tomorrow evening  :yahoo:. Could have saved me the Tofft if she replied quicker  :D

Offline dkpunter

Good stuff, NFS
I suppose owo and kiss are extra considering on her AW profile 45mins is listed as 100?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Good stuff, NFS
I suppose owo and kiss are extra considering on her AW profile 45mins is listed as 100?

Was hoping youd see my review and could visit Sarah. If youve liked my other reviews you like this one.

I asked if I could cum twice and she said only in 45 mins, so I said to include owo and Dfk, and she agreed.
Not sure how that fits on with her schedule of charges. I think my visit was excellent value though.

Offline dkpunter

Thanks NFS.
For sure I've added her to.my hot list (don't know if I can pay a visit shortly,. unfortunately)

Offline norwichfunseeker

Just a quick update, as I'm planning a revisit before she leaves (Monday) I understand.

She has now moved location, but is still near the city centre. If you thought artichoke, youd be in the right general area.

Offline dkpunter

Fuck, I missed my opportunity today, then :(
I was hoping she was staying longer...

I hope she will be back in the future.

Offline norwichfunseeker

She is still here my friend. Just moved location.

I've been back, and even better this time.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 11:49:19 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline itk

Had the opportunity yesterday to punt so thought I’d try Sarah based on this review, unfortunately she never replied to call or text. Got further opportunities until middle of next week so I’ll try again.
Did break my punting drought though with another WG, (review to follow in a day or so)

Offline norwichfunseeker

I know she has had phone trouble - and had to change her number - new one is on her AW profile.

She was also moving location yesterday too and access to her new place was delayed.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 12:05:07 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline dkpunter

She is still here my friend. Just moved location.

I've been back, and even better this time.
So she stays all of next week? If so maybe I still have a chance.

Thanks for clarifying.

Offline norwichfunseeker

So she stays all of next week? If so maybe I still have a chance.

Thanks for clarifying.

As far as I am aware she is leaving Monday, but may extend, that was the last I heard.
I'll ask if I see her again, which is very tempting, (but will be 3 times in 5 days - that should tell you how good I think she is). I've certainly encouraged her to stay longer.

Offline dkpunter

NFS, it looks like you convinced her to stay longer.
Just texted her and managed to secure a meeting in a few days.
I hope I'll be as good as you were because maybe she thinks all Norwich gents are like you

Offline norwichfunseeker

NFS, it looks like you convinced her to stay longer.
Just texted her and managed to secure a meeting in a few days.
I hope I'll be as good as you were because maybe she thinks all Norwich gents are like you

She is now here until next Monday..

I am very fond, you can tell. More like her please.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Im happy to share the knowledge of this girl, in the interests of fellow punters, but i am aware im getting close to being fluffy / WK and that isnt my intention. So i intend to refrain from further comment on this one (unless anything drastic happens which I feel needs to be shared).

Offline norwichfunseeker

I cant edit this post now - and someone has PM'd me asking to clarify which date Sarah is leaving. I cannot reply to the PM, but to clarify Sarah is currently here until 3/10 (Monday week as I type this).

Offline itk

Many thanks NFS for your review. Managed to see her and wow, what a punt. Will post my own review in the coming days, it’s going to be fluffy.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Many thanks NFS for your review. Managed to see her and wow, what a punt. Will post my own review in the coming days, it’s going to be fluffy

Happy to help a fellow punter out.

its my best ever TOFTT and will take some beating im sure.

Offline arkle3

How do you book?

I have spoken with Sarah and made arrangements to see her twice.

The first time I booked 1 Hour and she gave me her Post Code - When I reached the destination I found Sarah had sent me another text asking if she could book me. Due to the fact I was driving I had not responded because I was not aware of the text arriving and I thought the booking was agreed.

Sarah would not see me because I had not confirmed. After some exchange of messages Sarah agreed that there had been an unfortunate misunderstanding and offered me the opportunity to rebook for £130.00 for an hour with some extras thrown in. Sarah made it clear that when I booked I would still need to contact her 30 minutes to confirm the booking.

I texted her 36 minutes before my scheduled appointment on the belief she would provide me with her address. No address was provided and at the given time she telephoned to ask me where I was, I told her I was on her road and needed an address. Her response was "seriously" and hung up on me.

After a few minutes Sarah texted me to she had provided me with the Post Code so I had her address. I pointed out that there were several addresses in that post code and I needed an exact address. 15 minutes later I got confirmation of her address which was already into my booked time slot.  At that time Sarah accused me of being a time waster but what more could I have possibly done.

I was looking forward to seeing her based on the glowing feedback she has received and looking for my first punt in several years due to serious ill health and covid.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Evidently Sarah has now increased her extras as follows

OWO 20
fingering 20
Anal 70
CIM 100 (although this was then removed from the menu when further enquired as 'not many people ask for it' I cant think why as at a previous price of £50.00.

but no charges for kissing, RO or 69!

She is a cracking punt and a lovely girl, and her base rates are good, but just make sure you check additional the prices before you go.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 03:05:50 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Gmoney77

How do you book?

I have spoken with Sarah and made arrangements to see her twice.

The first time I booked 1 Hour and she gave me her Post Code - When I reached the destination I found Sarah had sent me another text asking if she could book me. Due to the fact I was driving I had not responded because I was not aware of the text arriving and I thought the booking was agreed.

Sarah would not see me because I had not confirmed. After some exchange of messages Sarah agreed that there had been an unfortunate misunderstanding and offered me the opportunity to rebook for £130.00 for an hour with some extras thrown in. Sarah made it clear that when I booked I would still need to contact her 30 minutes to confirm the booking.

I texted her 36 minutes before my scheduled appointment on the belief she would provide me with her address. No address was provided and at the given time she telephoned to ask me where I was, I told her I was on her road and needed an address. Her response was "seriously" and hung up on me.

After a few minutes Sarah texted me to she had provided me with the Post Code so I had her address. I pointed out that there were several addresses in that post code and I needed an exact address. 15 minutes later I got confirmation of her address which was already into my booked time slot.  At that time Sarah accused me of being a time waster but what more could I have possibly done.

I was looking forward to seeing her based on the glowing feedback she has received and looking for my first punt in several years due to serious ill health and covid.

Sounds like should have posted as a negative review?

Offline Gmoney77

Im happy to share the knowledge of this girl, in the interests of fellow punters, but i am aware im getting close to being fluffy / WK and that isnt my intention. So i intend to refrain from further comment on this one (unless anything drastic happens which I feel needs to be shared).

Haha was about to say the great NFS might be secumbing to either working on commission or a touch of EAS, but as always, reliably self aware lol

Offline norwichfunseeker

Haha was about to say the great NFS might be secumbing to either working on commission or a touch of EAS, but as always, reliably self aware lol

Thanks I think.  :hi:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Evidently Sarah has now increased her extras as follows

OWO 20
fingering 20
Anal 70
CIM 100 (although this was then removed from the menu when further enquired as 'not many people ask for it' I cant think why as at a previous price of £50.00.

but no charges for kissing, RO or 69!

She is a cracking punt and a lovely girl, and her base rates are good, but just make sure you check additional the prices before you go.

It appears this info I was given is incorrect, and was given to a punter who Sarah was trying to politely discourage.
She has sent me the conversation where he then proceeded to be extremely rude, so I think she's made the right call to avoid.
Apologies for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Offline Hannibal35

NFS are you implying that Sarah knows about you on UKP. I always thought we should never mention this site to WG’s…

Offline arkle3

Some people are more privileged then others!

Offline PeteSmyth

I tried to arrange a session with this girl. I made numerous attempts - phones calls and emails. Given up. I started to get very frustrated. She doesn't appear to me as if she's the most organised person when it comes to keeping a diary.

Offline JR

Saw Sarah recently, paid £20 extra for OWO - sounds like it depends on how she feels at the time.
I had no problem arranging the meeting, one email on AW then the rest by text, did re-arrange the time by 1hr at her request but she gave me nearly 24hrs notice so no problem to me.
Will do a proper review in a day or 2

Offline Gmoney77

It appears this info I was given is incorrect, and was given to a punter who Sarah was trying to politely discourage.
She has sent me the conversation where he then proceeded to be extremely rude, so I think she's made the right call to avoid.
Apologies for any inconvenience I may have caused.

One more and I’m calling WK 😂

Offline arkle3

I tried to arrange a session with this girl. I made numerous attempts - phones calls and emails. Given up. I started to get very frustrated. She doesn't appear to me as if she's the most organised person when it comes to keeping a diary.

Frustrated is not the word I would use, I have had 2 appointments booked. One I will accept maybe due to a misunderstanding Although I have never ever had a lady ask me for confirmation once I had agreed a time and been given the Postcode to where I need to go. The second appointment where Sarah said she would make it up to me never happened despite messaging her more then 30 minutes before the appointment. I was under the belief that she would text me her address when she was ready. All I got was another text message detailing her post code and then a phone call from a withheld number asking where I was. When I told her I need a house number she asked if I was being serious and hung upon me. 20 minutes later  after my appointment should have begun she texted me an address. So I have had 2 wasted trips and fuel costs . Should this be a negative?

Offline Gmoney77

Frustrated is not the word I would use, I have had 2 appointments booked. One I will accept maybe due to a misunderstanding Although I have never ever had a lady ask me for confirmation once I had agreed a time and been given the Postcode to where I need to go. The second appointment where Sarah said she would make it up to me never happened despite messaging her more then 30 minutes before the appointment. I was under the belief that she would text me her address when she was ready. All I got was another text message detailing her post code and then a phone call from a withheld number asking where I was. When I told her I need a house number she asked if I was being serious and hung upon me. 20 minutes later  after my appointment should have begun she texted me an address. So I have had 2 wasted trips and fuel costs . Should this be a negative?

Maybe a mod can confirm, but my understanding is it’s pretty much a rule of thumb, if you booked and got as far as turning up at the location it meets the threshold of being a review, and if the outcome was to be blown out once in the vicinity it’s a straight negative. A mod may be able to clarify for us to be sure though. NFS would certainly know I think.

Offline oli7474

First one could be a mistake. I've had SPs message me on the way to their address so i've not been able to confirm for a while but the second I would say is a negative. Wasting your fuel and time is very frustrating, especially if you don't have a backup SP in the area to call instead.

Seems to have great reviews but maybe she's getting overbooked now, as there's over 3k views on this post and numerous replies.

Offline mrpunterton

Decent Brazilians seem to be hard to find and I have yet to come accross one I would actually book who isn't nearby.  Nearly every one I have managed to speak to results in a one minute call leading to sending me location details and prices for various extras and "call 30 minutes before you come" even if you manage to agree a time with them a few hours before (I cancelled once I get that message).  They must get so many no shows that they work like this, with the additional possibility of you being bumped if some punter turns up 15 minutes before you.

Offline itk

Would agree she’s a pain in the arse to book. Had silence from her once I’d arranged a meet, then a crappy excuse about how she’d got me confused with another punter. Seen her twice, but trying the last few days is where I’ve ran into the problems. I do wonder if she’s earned enough that day, or doesn’t seem interested the excuses or silence will start.

Offline oli7474

Would agree she’s a pain in the arse to book. Had silence from her once I’d arranged a meet, then a crappy excuse about how she’d got me confused with another punter. Seen her twice, but trying the last few days is where I’ve ran into the problems. I do wonder if she’s earned enough that day, or doesn’t seem interested the excuses or silence will start.

Probably the sheer number of people contacting her. A bit like Katalea and any others who travel to this area and get found out to be really good.

Offline itk

Probably the sheer number of people contacting her. A bit like Katalea and any others who travel to this area and get found out to be really good.

Probably, may explain the price increase for extras as well. Reviews may keep her here as she’ll be busier, but also cause difficulties in trying to see as well.

Offline oli7474

Probably, may explain the price increase for extras as well. Reviews may keep her here as she’ll be busier, but also cause difficulties in trying to see as well.

That's true, and she just moved to a new place in Norwich so i doubt she's gonna up and leave all that soon.

Offline anaconda777

Oli, Have you been by any chance?
Will you be reviewing if so?

Offline PeteSmyth

Given the problems most, if not all, punters have experienced trying to make a booking with this SP is a consequence of the absolutely dreadful punting scene in Norwich. A half decent Brazilian SP comes along and punters are swarming around her like flies round a jam sandwich. She must have dollar signs in her eyes!

Offline arkle3

Given the problems most, if not all, punters have experienced trying to make a booking with this SP is a consequence of the absolutely dreadful punting scene in Norwich. A half decent Brazilian SP comes along and punters are swarming around her like flies round a jam sandwich. She must have dollar signs in her eyes!

Is she half decent  - She certainly is not trustworthy as she claims on her profile!  2 round trips of over 100 miles each time and she does not give an address. The second visit was at her request as an apology she gave me her word and offered me £20.00 discount as  she claims to treat everyone very well.

Clearly there is a privileged few who have a direct line to her but I am amazed that she is able to share conversations which fellow punters may have had with her with people on this site. Surely the lady is able to block or bar anyone she does not wish to see or communicate with. I thought that this site was for punters and not the place for a lady to try and justify her actions whether rightly or wrongly.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Arkle

You seem to have some previous about having trouble with booking a reputable wg.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191773.msg1995152#msg1995152

Offline norwichfunseeker

Arkle

You seem to have some previous about having trouble with booking a reputable wg.

And here.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127742.0#msg1444327

I thought that this site was for punters

So thats 3 times you could have reviewed for the benefit of others, but for whatever reason, best known to yourself you didn't.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 09:01:11 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline arkle3

Arkle

Your response is not unexpected! But - I have done exactly as Sarah requested. She confirmed both bookings and then declined to give me an address and cost me time and money.

You have always said in the past this Web Site is for punters to report the facts. That is exactly what I have done and a negative comment will follow in due course.

As someone has already commented are you either " working on commission or a touch of EAS". It sounds like both.

There are also a number of other comments on here about how difficult Sarah has become to book but you have not commented on them. I was fortunate enough to be able to book but Sarah simply did not honour  the booking.

You can attack me as much as you like it is quite clear that you are quite fond of Sarah but I thought that this was a site for punters not a love in site for Escort!

Offline norwichfunseeker

Your response is not unexpected! But - I have done exactly as Sarah requested. She confirmed both bookings and then declined to give me an address and cost me time and money.

You have always said in the past this Web Site is for punters to report the facts. That is exactly what I have done and a negative comment will follow in due course.

As someone has already commented are you either " working on commission or a touch of EAS". It sounds like both.

There are also a number of other comments on here about how difficult Sarah has become to book but you have not commented on them. I was fortunate enough to be able to book but Sarah simply did not honour  the booking.

You can attack me as much as you like it is quite clear that you are quite fond of Sarah but I thought that this was a site for punters not a love in site for Escort!

I'm sorry arkle your experience is very different to mine.

Yes I admit I'm fond of her, that's why I've returned, absolutely not working on commission and I object to that comment.

Its not my place to reply to all the comments on here, and then to only be accused of defending the girl if I do. I can't win.
Are you a scouser by chance?

I think both our track records speak for themselves. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 09:11:51 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline arkle3

I'm sorry arkle your experience is very different to mine.

Yes I admit I'm fond of her, that's why I've returned, absolutely not working on commission and I object to that comment.

I think both our track records speak for themselves.

Apology accepted!

If you can be bothered to PM me I will be quite happy to explain why I have not reported as much as I would have liked to.

All I wanted was to simply see Sarah but for whatever reason she has simply messed me about.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Apology accepted!

If you can be bothered to PM me I will be quite happy to explain why I have not reported as much as I would have liked to.

All I wanted was to simply see Sarah but for whatever reason she has simply messed me about.

Why over pm? This a punters forum as you've stated yourself.

I know this won't help you, but you've, for whatever reason, missed out on an absolute cracking girl, as confirmed in the other 3 reviews.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

So thats 3 times you could have reviewed for the benefit of others, but for whatever reason, best known to yourself you didn't.

Unfortunately I have to agree with NFS’s comment here, you’ve been here 9 years matey with 1 review, you will find that’s not going to go down well with other members that do contribute

Offline arkle3

Ill health obviously counts for nothing on this forum

How can it be my fault that since I have been a member of this Forum I have been admitted to Hospital 142 times with ailments ranging from Chronic Pancreatitis, Ischaemic Heart Disease, Silent Anterior Myocardial Infarction, Lacunar Stroke and a Major Intra Abdominal Bleed Secondary To Splenic Artery Pseudoaneeurysm to name but a few.

The stays in Hospital have not been short and then I have had lengthy periods of convalescence. I simply have not been well enough to punt. Obviously this is still not going to pacify people on here. All I would say to that is one day anyone of you could be in a similar position to me and I would like to know exactly what you would do?