Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patsy-2012 in Liverpool  (Read 991 times)

Steptoe

Patsy-2012 in Liverpool
External Link/Members Only

Sept 2014
1 hour
£110 inc OWO

Needed some company and was browsing AW and found Patsy highlighted as a featured  member.  Just my type.  Looked on her profile and saw  L8 – and wondered, could she be in the same apartment as Lita used the previous week?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37289.0

I made an AW booking to see Patsy at 10.30 and meandered down to the ‘Pool and parked up by the apartments in L8 just in case.  Looked at AW on the phone at 10am but the booking had not even been read so I phoned. Patsy confirmed the post code / apartment number ie same as for Lita, but said there was already another customer booked for 10.30 and asked if I would come at 11.15. No problem for me.  Gave me time to pick up a bit of shopping.

Just before 11.15  contacted Patsy and she said to come on up.  So, good communications.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw Patsy.  Young and very pretty, and greeted me with a gentle kiss and hug which is nice.  Ok, maybe not quite as slim as on her AW photos but in my judgement she looks better now than in the photos – I am not keen on skinny-minnies. 

Patsy was wearing a flimsy dress that looked very attractive.  It did not stay on long. I love to take off a girl’s clothing in a seductive sort of way.  She has a great pair of tits. I was asked what sort of service I wanted and indicated a decent massage with special attention to certain areas then OWO, RO and good penetration. All agreed and paid.

Patsy started with a really nice cock & ball oily massage to get things extra hard then turned me over and gave me a very good 20 minute pressure point massage from foot to shoulders.  Nice.  Then she turned me over, opened my legs and sat between them while she cleaned me with wet wipes then delivered a nice uncovered BJ, taking it quite deep for such a small girl.

We cuddled for a few minutes before she spread over my face and I gave her some RO. Sweet enough and I could feel her clit hardening up nicely which offered potential, but unfortunately Patsy indicated that she did not much like RO and for me RO is a highlight that I like to go on for some time.  With Patsy it probably only lasted less than 5 minutes and that is far too short a time to get any girl worked up and wet enough.  Instead Patsy put on the rubber and took me with her on top initially, then with her below.  Quite a few moans and other typical noises that had the ring of made up about them even though by then I was balls deep with her legs up  on my shoulders.  A good vigorous session.

We finished, Patsy cleaned up and cleaned me, then we cuddled and chatted for a bit. Over ran the time by maybe 10 minutes but there was no rush applied. I was offered a shower but declined because I was intended to go swimming within 20 minutes and would shower there, so hugs and kisses and off I went.

Overall.  A very pleasant girl and very pretty.  I wanted the 20 minute or so massage session and that was good. Pity about the very limited RO.  Penetration sex was fine but I could have done without some of the noises.
If I saw Patsy again (possible) then either 30 mins rather than the hour or we agree more RO.