Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika - Glasgow  (Read 2186 times)

23 review(s) for LINGAM BY ERIKA (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nervous1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

1 hour = £100

Was going to add to recent review since it echoed my own experiences but decided to make my own.  Saw Erika last year and while I would rate that as a positive too and liked the punt, never really had any intention of going back.  As you all know, there aren't a whole lot of great options in Glasgow right now so arranged a punt with Erika since I knew I would get VFM.

Her pics are accurate enough but definitely a wee bit of photoshopping going on there.  Since it was well over a year I genuinely don't know if she's lost or gained weight during my visits but there's a wee bit of a belly.  Nice looking, pretty lassie though and we're talking about chubbier rather than fat.  Read some negative things during that time too but her service was just as good as I remembered.

Maybe not the best area (particularly on days Celtic are playing) but a nice block of flats and easy to find.  Erika makes you feel at ease and strives for a relaxed atmosphere.  Nice enthusiastic foreplay to get you ready before asking what position you want to take her.  She is concerned about making too much noise & upsetting neighbours but she does seem to enjoy her job, albeit with as little noise as possible.  Her strength is also a bit of a weakness as quiet sex is not something to exactly look forward to or pay for but she more than makes up for it with her passion and eagerness to please.  She offers a great massage which is 40% uncomfortable & 60% bliss and you feel the whole time you are getting a proper massage instead of the rubbish ones that many WGs use as a timewasting tactic.

Erika, in my experience, delivers.  I was in her flat about 10 minutes before the good stuff started and when I started getting ready noticed that it was almost exactly one hour from that point instead of when I arrived.  Good service. nice chat and genuinely pleasant company.  I will be back and it was nice that she encouraged me to come back because I don't get that a lot  :)  One for the first timers too.

Offline jedi master

I reckon Erika has lost a bit off weight but it's whenever she comes back from Latvia I notice she puts a bit off weight on, must be her mother's cooking and the Latvian diet. :D