Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Vicki. NOTTINGHAM CASTLE MARINA  (Read 2338 times)

Offline footboy123

Any info on this stunning women? profile says based in castle marina? Any of you chaps had the pleasure  :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Nottslad88

Met vicki afew times, used to be called stacey/Victoria

She is sexy with amazing tits but services aren't the best, she does not offer owo, kissing and doesnt really get into ut. Shes a good pump and dump but if your after more shes not for you

Offline footboy123

cheers Nottslad88 for the info, no kissing? just a good shag then? whats her install like? good parking? never meet a bird down castle marina?
 :hi:

Offline NervousJ

I think there were a few reviews under her previous profile, I don't think  there were many positives.

I've been tempted, shame because she looks fit.

I think they are private apartments so parking should be ok.. If not theres a retail park further up you could park and walk down if its where I think it is...

Online RedKettle

do not leave her a neutral review - she will go bananas!!!   :D :D :D

I was accused of stalking her - ironic as I never went back after my review!!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think there were a few reviews under her previous profile, I don't think  there were many positives.

If that's the case, then it may be worthwhile posting her old AW profiles, so that members get to see ALL reports on her, prior to deciding if they wish to see her.

I can't for the life of me recall her, or her old profiles.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:02:38 pm by CoolTiger »

Online RedKettle

If that's the case, then it may be worthwhile posting her old AW profiles, so that members get to see ALL reports on her, prior to deciding if they wish to see her.

I can't for the life of me recall her, or her old profiles.

I am not convinced there were other profiles, she changes her trading name alot but on the same profile.  I think the negative comments are on non review discussion threads about her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
This girl epitomised the original point I made. Her profile flatters to deceive. She is quite plain looking and tall with big fake tits. I've seen her twice, the second time was only because she'd changed her name and I wasn't aware it was the same girl until I turned up. This girl thinks she is an absolute stunner and the reality is that she's about a 5/10 and gives a boring 'sex by numbers' service. I personally found her arrogance quite a turn off.

External Link/Members Only

She's been around for years!!

Fake auto-censored FRs were also submitted on her, and she was added to G's barred  list. There were also some negative FRs posted on her.

You are right about the regular change of names. She even had her own website.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9512.msg142000#msg142000

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only

Odd that there are no reviews on here for this WG? She's been around for quite a while now. I saw her a while ago and she was instantly forgettable, turned up to my punt with some old woman who looked like Edith the hunchback from the Scottish Comedy series 'Still Game'. She then offered me a threesome with her involved. I declined the offer, tempting as it was. I found her to be a less than average punt, much less attractive than her profile might suggest, badly done fake tits and not a particularly pleasant girl, the type that loves herself and treats punters like mugs. She has great feedback on her AW page though so obviously someone likes her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19973.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cheers CT,  Victoria Gray has confirmed my suspicions. It was the West Bridgford link that made me think it might be. Most definitely one to be avoided. One of my worst ever punts.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55173.0

Nottslad88

I've been tempted, shame because she looks fit.

I think they are private apartments so parking should be ok.. If not theres a retail park further up you could park and walk down if its where I think it is...

No problem :) ive never been too her castle marina incall location as she used to come to me but last time i saw her and asked about her new location she said it was the new apartments between castle
Marina and castle boulevard, private gates so should be parking.

If you want gfe, owo and someone who truly gets into it then shes not for you, if you just want to suck on some amazing tits and a quick fuck, shes the one. She is sexy but defo not worth more then a 15min booking

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Any info on this stunning women? profile says based in castle marina? Any of you chaps had the pleasure  :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Well worth searching on main UKP page using the WG's 7-digit AW ID.

As well as bringing up any reviews on her, the search also brings threads discussion threads on the proile, if it has been quoted.

Offline MrMan1973

I would have to agree with the previous posters.
Lacklustre service, bordering on the rude.
Older than advertised and her boobs are an odd shape....

Offline Shelby63

Agree with most above I visited her once at the Ludlow hill apartments in west bridgford then fell for the change of name / location when she was working from a place on musters road ,she definitively isn't interested in providing a good service she just wants you out of there asap

Offline HailWood

Footboy - in future enter her AW number (I.e. 310940) into the search box above. There is plenty of on her including her previous ID's. Sadly not much is good!

Offline mr-oraltastic

I went to see her when on Loughborough Road a couple of years back, lovely lady, not a stunner but attractive and nice personality but I gave up in the end due to lack of Kissing or OWO. Before that I saw her 10 years or so ago on Ludlow Hill West Bridgford

Offline Turtle Z

Fucking awful punt. Stay well clear! I  note she's now claiming her horrible odd shaped tits are natural.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the least genuine and truly awful WG's you'd ever have the misfortune to meet.

Offline Biggysmalls

Ì visited her on a previous profile when she was working in a flat in west bridgford. Not very hospitable.. not really putting much effort in and doesn't really allow you to use the whole time once you have cum... felt rushed and an inconvenience