Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yupa or Jirapa  (Read 4770 times)

Offline bobbydirt

Yupa or Jirapa which is better looking and better service?

MrArmagh

Yupa or Jirapa which is better looking and better service?

Links ?

Offline bobbydirt

Thai massage, Banbridge on gumtree

Offline Jkelly599

I booked with tina in banbridge last week but i got a different girl, i think she was called nookie, massage wasnt great but she does a good happy ending. 30mins +he for 40 wasnt bad
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 09:11:47 pm by Jkelly599 »

Offline bobbydirt

Was she good looking? where in banbridge

Offline Jkelly599

Yea she was hot, tina is as well. Across from a petrol station on the newry road.

Offline AlexD71

I had a massage at the weekend with the Thai lady who advertises on Gumtree as Jirapa, she told me her name was Noki, so I think this is her name versus her Gumtree name but the same person.
I very much enjoyed the visit and found her very friendly as well as good at her job. Lots of smiles and eye contact, she seems happy at her work and this enthusiasm translates into a good experience. She wasn’t answering phones or staring at a clock. Definitely something I aim to repeat.
The only downside is that access is by a house front door which opens onto the busy Newry Road. My view is that she offers massage on Gumtree and your going for a Thai massage which is nobody else’s business but for anyone who isn’t comfortable with this it isn’t a great entrance.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 09:30:14 am by AlexD71 »

Offline AlexD71

harrier

Yes the offering / price was exactly as reported on the review thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225008.msg2284779#msg2284779

Have been back again myself adn will go back again - I go for the hour as the massage is pretty good too.

djm624

Offline Jkelly599

i asked nookie to go topless she said no she just does hj. Haven't tried the other girls. Might be worth a try.

djm624

Do how many girls are there in Banbridge? Nookie, Yupa and Jirapa? Are they all in the one place and who is best?

Offline Jkelly599

I'm not sure, I've only seen nookie and tina both done h.e. i never asked tina for anything else, she might b worth a try. There is 3 ads on gumtree so there must b 1 I haven't seen yet

Offline Overtime

Nookie is Jirapa, she has used both names in the past but its the same person. Tina and Yupa are the other two that I know off anyway, all 3 are good.  Looks wise i think Yupa is top notch she is very petite and pretty. I'm not sure but think only H.E available from Tina and Yupa I have seen on another post here that Nookie/Jirapa does body 2 body though.

Offline SN5

Looks wise i think Yupa is top notch she is very petite and pretty.

Is she youngish, like maybe mid/late 20s? Saw a gorgeous Thai girl in the big Tesco's on Saturday and wondered if she was one of them.

Offline bobbydirt

I heard yupa has big boobs too. Do they wear revealing clothes or just standard showing nothing?

Offline Jkelly599

I asked nookie she, wouldn't take her clothes off even offered her double.

Offline bobbydirt

what was she wearing? could u even see her boobs or any legs on show?

Offline Jkelly599

A tight outfit, but nothing showing. She let met do some touching.

Offline bobbydirt

you want something on show but lol

Offline Jkelly599

I asked but she said no haha maybe I'll just keep trying, she might give in sometime haha

Offline bobbydirt

lol. does she do plenty of playing when u have your face down?

harrier

Bobby just go. You will get wanked off and leave with a smile. Sure thing here no pissing about like with Laura in Armagh.

Offline bobbydirt

yeah Laura is a waste of time getting hard and can't do nothing about it. why she let u be naked for and charge an extra tenner. I will go them but I wana know who's the best👌🏻

djm624

So the question Yupa or Jirapa which one is best?

Offline Jkelly599

Was going to check her out today, she wouldn't answer the phone, I'll try again tomorrow or give nookie another try
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 08:26:43 pm by Jkelly599 »

Offline bobbydirt

i sent yupa a message about 2 weeks ago no reply. heard she has nice boobs

Offline Banbridge Chris

Just had a visit to Tina today, great massage with lots of playing and HE to finish it off.

Offline bobbydirt

what's Tina like looks wise, nice tits? she let u play with her

Offline Banbridge Chris

She is very pretty, never had the guts to ask for her to strip but I did get a feel.

She was a great tease building up to the HE

Offline Banbridge Chris

All black like a beautician, nothing special but she's still pretty

harrier

Just had a visit to Tina today, great massage with lots of playing and HE to finish it off.

Where does she work from is it end house bottom floor?
Are Tina and Jirapa different girls?

Offline Jkelly599

Where does she work from is it end house bottom floor?
Are Tina and Jirapa different girls?
Yes tina usually works from the first floor and jirapa on the ground floor. They are both good looking but i would say jirapa is more fun.

harrier

Yes tina usually works from the first floor and jirapa on the ground floor. They are both good looking but i would say jirapa is more fun.
Cheers for reply - I have enjoyed my times with Jirapa will stick with her!

Offline bobbydirt

harrier

yupa is top notch👌🏻
Cracking looking girl but didnt think her Massage or HE was as good as Jirapa - maybe I need to give her another go. Would love to get those puppies out and have a play!

Offline Jkelly599

Text yupa on Tuesday for massage, was arranged. When I got there it was a different girl, massage was ok but no chance of extras with her. So if u want see yupa make sure u ask for her as other girls use the same number.

Offline Dingleberries

Had 30mins massage with Jirupa recently. Good experience. Clean premises, warm and no one else appeared to be there. She was very pleasant, pretty and polite. Very good massage, happy ending good but I dont like getting the foreskin pulled back so told her not to. £40 all in. Didnt prepare as in emptying my bowels before I went. Had to take a shite in her toilet beforehand. Couldnt find an airfresher to spray so bit embarrassing as the stink wafted into the kitchen were she was waiting. Will not make that mistake again. But I srugged it off and just enjoyed myself anyway.
Banned reason: No contribution to site with any reviews in over 6 years membership
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline andykane

Had 30mins massage with Jirupa recently. Good experience. Clean premises, warm and no one else appeared to be there. She was very pleasant, pretty and polite. Very good massage, happy ending good but I dont like getting the foreskin pulled back so told her not to. £40 all in. Didnt prepare as in emptying my bowels before I went. Had to take a shite in her toilet beforehand. Couldnt find an airfresher to spray so bit embarrassing as the stink wafted into the kitchen were she was waiting. Will not make that mistake again. But I srugged it off and just enjoyed myself anyway.
That's a lovely picture you've painted of your visit!!  :yahoo: :lol: :lol:

Offline blackjackketchum

Like an excerpt from a best selling romantic novel that piece there 👍

Offline Dingleberries

Might explain why she seemed glad to see the back of me if you can excuse the pun. What can I say, I'm such an old romantic  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 04:05:17 pm by Dingleberries »
Banned reason: No contribution to site with any reviews in over 6 years membership

Offline Dingleberries

Mills and Boon might come knocking on my door looking to retain my writing sjills :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 04:07:37 pm by Dingleberries »

Offline jasmcm

External Link/Members Only

I was actually there today. Great lady. Went for the 1 hour hot oil massage. Completely naked with no towel covering. She spent at least 40 minutes rubbing me from head to toe and the usual tease along the way. The Cost is £40. Turned over and again no towel and constant massage all areas except for the area which was getting in her way. I asked does she massage this area and yes for £20 extra. Totally worth the £6 in total and lasted at least 1 hour. She is based on main shopping street not far from poundstretcher. She is clothed but very slim and nice bum. Prob in her late thirties. I will definitely be back to see her when in the area. She told me that someone else helps her in afternoons.