Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jirapa - Banbridge Thai Massage  (Read 6832 times)

harrier

After seeing mention of this lady on the site thought I would give it a go.

Booking, directions, parking all no problem. Ground floor flat in a terraced house at the top end of the town.

Went for a 60 minute hot oil massage (A few pains and aches and I wanted a massage anyway so if no HE happened it wasn't the end of the world). Her Deep Tissue massage was very good. I was uncovered from the start no towel at all. A few touches of the dingly danglies when working on back and legs. Very chatty girl she asked had I seen other girls in town for massage. Asked about Yupa and her big fake boobies! Did I like her technique, etc, etc.... I simply said Yupa massage not as good but the ending was very good.... bit of banter about happy ending price agreed and massage continued.

After back and shoulders were worked on she went back down to the dingly danglies and went to town on them with me on my front. Asked me to turn over and the proceeded with a very very good lingham massage eventually working to relief. Lots of teasing and stroking and she didn't rush it and seemed happy in her work

60 minute massage was £35
With HE price was £60

I would go back to see this lady for a massage which was very good getting such a superb HE was a real bonus.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bobbydirt

are they good looking and where's yupa's ad?

harrier

are they good looking and where's yupa's ad?

They are good looking girls - mid 30s max I would say. Gumtree and thai massage banbridge will get you all you need

Offline Redpunter

Excellent massage and HE did naked at asking would def be back.

Offline Greg05

Excellent massage and HE did naked at asking would def be back.

For extra?

Offline Redpunter

Yes £20 topless and £20 naked

Offline Car58

So does that basically mean another £40 to do it naked? More if any touching involved?
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Redpunter

She let me touch her, best lingham HE ever. Didnt ask about B2B but will next time, very easy to chat too and great body. Was my first visit and made me very welcome.

harrier

She let me touch her, best lingham HE ever. Didnt ask about B2B but will next time, very easy to chat too and great body. Was my first visit and made me very welcome.

Jirapa or Yupa?

Offline Greg05

So does that basically mean another £40 to do it naked? More if any touching involved?

£100 for the hour for naked by my maths