Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie - Bristol  (Read 15314 times)

vw

Do vaguely recall something about a txt message history now you come to mention it VW and believe that was on her Twitter account a while ago, though nothing these prossies do surprise me as the majority have the morals of an alley cat ( not all as there are some nice ones ) but it still changes very little for me. I don't think she's particularly great looking or physically anything special or even a particularly nice person from what's been said but I'd still really love to fuck her !!!

Hopefully the majority of guys will agree with you guys then I might finally be able to get a booking with her.

Good luck to you if that's what you want.  Everything in this game is a risk reward thing.

Anyway the anti Katie stuff you said was new is not so new. Here is one thread that may interest you.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74251.msg934762#msg934762

youav23

How did you guys book her, I spent like half year trying to book her but no luck

sloopjohnb

How did you guys book her, I spent like half year trying to book her but no luck
That's a shame. She does have a pretty face.  :D

Offline Bikerboy

Katie has very wisely decided not to comment on the fabricated review or invite further uninformed criticism from critics.

I met her once last year and don't doubt her integrity in the slightest.

I have no interest in playing message tennis with forum members you who make accusations without a shred of foundation or evidence to back up thier assertions.

Pleased Admin established the truth on LP. Sickening to most on here but nothing to do with LK.

Offline claretandblue

Katie has very wisely decided not to comment on the fabricated review or invite further uninformed criticism from critics.

I have no interest in playing message tennis with forum members you who make accusations without a shred of foundation or evidence to back up thier assertions.

Pleased Admin established the truth on LP. Sickening to most on here but nothing to do with LK.

Here comes another knight on his trusty steed  :lol:
Admin has said she knew LP was in prison and the offence, are you disputing this?

vw

What a load of bollocks you post with no proof to back you up other than a plastic sword. Are you hoping to jump the queue next month.   :bomb:

your claims read like a religious cult junior praising your wise leader.  :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:44:43 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Katie has very wisely decided not to comment

She won't do..... she's banned  :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A very wise decision of hers to get banned, so she couldn't comment on this thread!

Offline smiths

Yes for trying to manipulate me by PM which she wasn't able to do and then getting abusive, horrible cunt, that's her not you.

Offline smiths

What a load of white knight bullshit, she hasn't got any integrity, she stores punters texts and uses them later to cause trouble, and posts abuse when she fails miserably to manipulate. :thumbsdown:

hussybussy

If LK is so revolted by the true nature of the vile pedo Lancspunter (LP), aka Brian Rafferty, then why, pray tell are chapters 1 & 2 of her nascent magnum opus still dedicated to/glorifying their meeting in early 2015?, which she stated as her "first official overnight booking" These can be read under the erotica section of her AW profile.

She called the client B, and to top it off Lancspunter posted a review about a 12hr booking with LK, whose details closely match the moribund prose crafted by LK, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54321.0. Of course LP could have faked this review (AGAIN!), but given that it was posted one month before LK published hers, it would have required an impressive feat of prescience. Time to give that trusty old steed a polo and ride off into sunset, before your fluffy armour starts to rot.

Offline cueball

Well, that's the best white knighting I've seen in ages.....

It's not what was said but look.... he's taking all the heat now and our princess can relax, it'll not last long though.

James999

Why post on the thread then you bell end?

Or are you trying to impress LK

Hidden Image/Members Only

Belisknor

Offline Marmalade

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

youav23

That's a shame. She does have a pretty face.  :D
yea ikr, i m still trying my luck, hopefully i could see her next month for my birthday :/ lucky you :D

vw

yea ikr, i m still trying my luck, hopefully i could see her next month for my birthday :/ lucky you :D

pathetic just like that loser bell causing a scene in the bin.   :bomb:

maybe if you humiliate yourself like bell she may let you book.

Type_O_Negative

Yes, good old Bikerboy. Nothing new. Where are your friends Sylvester and uncleswestheart?  :sarcastic: