Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXBrenda+BrunetteXX no review yet  (Read 621 times)

Offline arcanis86

Hello guys, did anybody meet this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is she worth time and money?
Thanks

Offline pepsicolaboy

I think this could be 'Phaedra Sweety' (profile inactive currently) under a new profile - but looks more muscular/smaller tits specifically.

My review is here when I saw her March 2018:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188019.0

'Phaedra Sweety
External Link/Members Only
+447491918727

Town: South Kensington
Nationality: Hungarian

Location is same, South Kensington  :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:08:53 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline arcanis86

Uhm, but did 1hour cost 120£? and why making a new profile when you have another one with good feedback???

Offline walras

Agree with Pepsicola boy - new profile for Phaedra Sweety.

Thanks to the OP for spotting this - I fancy seeing her again.

As to why... I imagine she lost her password and set up a new profile.

Offline pepsicolaboy

She/handler clearly reads the forum, now taken down all pics and added this one...

I dont think shes going to be able to hide in person she is a muscly bodybuilder once a punter arrives, maybe shes scared the pics will scare off one time punters?  :unknown:

I enjoyed my first time with her, second not so much but feel the need to go back...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Very shit profile
Very shit services
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gordon Bennett

Uhm, but did 1hour cost 120£? and why making a new profile when you have another one with good feedback???

Phaedra's AW feedback was hidden, something that I found a bit off putting. Also, she did (does?) take her profile down most times she's gone home previously so I assumed that the current inactivity was simply her gone home for a bit.
Fair do's if chaps saw the pics of this new bird and deduced it was Phaedra though..... she looked pretty distinctive.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Christ knows what's going on...... stumbled across what appears to be a new profile for Phaedra  Sweety called Bodybuilder Phaedra. Has a really garbled pricing structure and some face pics.

External Link/Members Only