Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Bianca xX - Stamford Hill, young BBW  (Read 790 times)

Offline fraseragar

Should have checked here / read this before deciding to meet.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=381452.0

Link: VS External Link/Members Only

Back for a few weeks from Dubai, had the urge to punt and BBWs are my thing so I thought I'd hit her up

Comms - surprisingly decent given the issues the other user had. Texted back a few hours after the initial contact, arranged a meet 2 hours afterwards, confirmed services (everything ticked on her VS profile, I confirmed what I wanted, more on this later) - drove down to Stamford Hill.

Location - Located in a converted building in a dodgy alleyway behind the A10 - flat itself is a bedsit/studio in decent nick but the alleyway is sketchy, with a couple nitties hanging around the betting shop in the front and further down. Lots of rubbish, no street lighting and I definitely wouldn't want to be walking down here at night. Called her when I was at the main door and she buzzed me into her top floor flat.

The girl - looks like her pics tbf, decent looking, about 5ft 1, BBW, speaks decent English with a road twang (was saying fam like she was Troops from AFTV) - says she's been in the UK since she was 13.

The punt: Welcomed me in, was quite bubbly, chatty and friendly, but I noticed alot of empty vodka bottles - she admitted that she has been drinking all day, appeared a bit tipsy but nothing too concerning. Cash exchanged for the hour (30 minutes is too rushed for me most times), £100 and onto the bed we went. DFK, some more chatting and hugging, then she goes the its OW only - I stated that we confirmed the services and her VS profile stated she did OWO, she denied this and later when I showed her the profile she goes it was incorrectly set. I said fuck it, let her blow with the mac on, which was decent to be fair (good throat and deep throat technique) but she sucked for maybe 4 mins before saying she was ready for sex - this was an hour booking by the way. Asked her to come on top for CG, she tried but then said she felt dizzy because she drank too much. I then took her in doggy, she took quite a pounding for a good 10 minutes and was pushing back/moving in rhythm. I switched her around to finish in mish and she pulled me in, lifted her legs towards her shoulders, allowing me to go deep and I finished in the bag. This was about 25 mins in.

She then went to the toilet to clean up, stumbling towards the toilet, grabbed a couple more swigs of the booze and fumbled back in bed. She was in a state, so I demanded that we change to a 30 min booking and she refund me - which to be fair she obliged without any hassle and gave me back £30. I quickly got dressed and left.

TLDR: May be a bit harsh for a negative review, I guess it would have been a neutral if she did OWO as stated in her profile and during our comms. Good looking girl if BBWs are your thing, can take a pounding and responds appropriately to your rhythm but the excess alcohol is a problem. Location is dodgy. I guess good for a quick P+D