Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe. Norwich, Gorleston. Any info  (Read 2039 times)

Offline itk

I'm certain she's been on AW under a different guise, anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

P. Lonker

I know the woman, never punted with her, English, busty, curvy, bubbly.

Offline socks

She used to call herself naughtymassage or similar. Saw her 3 or 4 years ago - a lot of fun, quite sultry, enthusiastic, services a bit vanilla though but well worth a visit. Did duos with the retired (?) fantasygirl4u on occasions too.

Offline steveng1982

Pretty sure she use to go as ruby.  And was more focused on massage.  Not seen her nm but would like to.

Offline itk

She used to call herself naughtymassage or similar. Saw her 3 or 4 years ago - a lot of fun, quite sultry, enthusiastic, services a bit vanilla though but well worth a visit. Did duos with the retired (?) fantasygirl4u on occasions too.

Thanks socks, thought it was her. I may have even asked about here before but never got around to seeing her.

Wayne197979

I made a booking with 3 days notice.
Last minute she cancelled.
Now on here I find she used to go by xxnaughtymassagexx I now realise I've seen her before.
Had a duo with her and fantasygirl4u in an MJB apartment years ago.
It wasn't the greatest, all a bit rushed. I gave them negative feedback on AW.
Guess she may have remembered me, hence the cancellation.

Since then I have tried to book again and been ignored.

I would avoid this one.

Hot looker though.

Offline socks

Good example of YMMV. I had a duo with those two and it was excellent. Would go again if FG4U came out of retirement - she was very hit and miss in the consensus on here

Offline glowworm

Seen Zoe a couple of times and before you ask I haven't got round to doing a review yet!

Good looking girl with big enhanced tits and lovely bum.

Did everything in her profile with enthusiasm but a bit vanilla for me as I usually go for girls who do Cim & swallow but she was local and I was desperate for a release. Really nice tie and tease session as well.

Wayne197979

Seen Zoe a couple of times and before you ask I haven't got round to doing a review yet!

Good looking girl with big enhanced tits and lovely bum.

Did everything in her profile with enthusiasm but a bit vanilla for me as I usually go for girls who do Cim & swallow but she was local and I was desperate for a release. Really nice tie and tease session as well.

maybe I should persist and get in touch again. Give her a go.

skinnyboy

Xx ~ ZOE ~ xX  isnt known under other names/guises ! And dont work in kent,manc or london WTF. She "WORKS" 1 day a week in norwich or gt yarmouth.Jeeeeez lads  can we not read!! spoken to recently BUT is semi- retired from sex work! hoping i get lucky next week tho!
So boys she NOT the skinny 1 from kent and all the other bollox links.
ITK's review is spot on for Xx ~ ZOE ~ xX 

Offline socks

Xx ~ ZOE ~ xX  isnt known under other names/guises ! And dont work in kent,manc or london WTF. She "WORKS" 1 day a week in norwich or gt yarmouth.Jeeeeez lads  can we not read!! spoken to recently BUT is semi- retired from sex work! hoping i get lucky next week tho!
Hi Zoe/Amy :thumbsup:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Still one of the party girls is about.... phaps was amy? She is still performing as Xx ZOE xX but rarely about.... norwich usually. Still on AW with decent reviews

2nd quote taken from Lorna lace thread.

Which is it skinny boy?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 09:52:22 am by norwichfunseeker »

skinnyboy

Haha im all man mate
Albeit wifey emasculates me on the daily!
I have bin warned to look out for socks tho haha
Thort this site was bit of truthful fun but is full of mad angry lads gulp!!!!

Offline Students Notebook

Offline norwichfunseeker

Nothing to see here SN.

I was merely pointing out that on the 15/3 skinny boy stated Amy is on here as Zoe, whereas on the 17/4 he stated Zoe has no other names.

Confused my simple brain.

Offline Students Notebook

Nothing to see here SN.

I was merely pointing out that on the 15/3 skinny boy stated Amy is on here as Zoe, whereas on the 17/4 he stated Zoe has no other names.

Confused my simple brain.

I'm not so sure that there's nothing to see   :angelgirl:
S.N.

Offline socks

Haha im all man mate
Albeit wifey emasculates me on the daily!
I have bin warned to look out for socks tho haha
Thort this site was bit of truthful fun but is full of mad angry lads gulp!!!!
Holy shit I've made it! No cunt has ever needed to be warned about me, I'm soft as shit  :kiss: