Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HappyEndingMassage - Preston  (Read 2330 times)

Hilltoplad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi fellow punters,been punting for 3 months now,but haven't posted any reviews until now.

Going to make this a double review as it's for the same girl that I saw twice in a week ,with the emphasis being on the second booking with this lady, both bookings 2 weeks ago.

Happened on Suzanne's profile on adult work (HAPYYENDINGMASSAGE)while looking for a massage with extras,as you do.
Liked what I saw on her profile,tons of feedback all positive,which I prefer being a novice.

COMMS
EMAILED THROUGH A.W. and got a quick reply with availability and given mobile number,date and time sorted,all comms quick and precise.
Arranged for 90mins,b2b,happy start and happy ending.£150
With body scrub and moisturize to finish,(extra £10)

VENUE
just outside Preston center,very quite area,plenty of parking,very safe.
Based on the top floor of a massage shop.
Room is clean,well set out,with massage table,candles and the usual music in the background.

Suzanne.
Age on profile 43yrs, IMO i would say that's correct.
Dark hair,green eyes,lovely smile,very pretty all round,
5ft/4,, curvy with large breasts,by no means Bbw,I would call her cuddly.
Lovely soft skin,shaven,with a couple of small tattoos here and there.
All in all very attractive.

The meet.
Texted her when I arrived at post code and told to knock on door,to be greeted by Suzanne with a hug and a kiss.
One of the first things that strikes you about Suzanne is her cheery nature,always smiling with a glint in her eye,has a great personality and a cheeky sense of humor but very down to earth,made me feel instantly relaxed as if I had known her for ages.
With me being a novice at punting I think it was Suzanne's overall demeanor which is warm and friendly that made me go back for a second shot that week.all round great lass!
Told to undress and get comfy on massage table while Suzanne undressed.as I opted for the happy beginning (the greedy boy as she calls it) she went straight for the little fella.plenty of oil,ball massage,lots of DFK .
asked if I could touch (it's polite to ask first I think) of course was the reply,but strictly nothing inside,(fair enough).
I popped pretty quick,then clean up.
Great massage starting on back,with plenty of chit chat,but not to much to be annoying.
After a while I asked if I could massage her and with a big smile she said of cours.
So roles reversed I massaged her, back first,especially her lovely arse,with lots of pussy touches.
Asked her to turn over and got to work on her voluptuous breast,lots of nipple play and sucking,had a good massage with her pussy,and worked on her clit,which she seemed to enjoy.
Now all this mirrors our first meet just days before only this time I wanted to give her oral which I didn't do the first time. Of course I love it she replied,so down I went on her immaculatey clean pussy for quite some time,she seemed to be enjoying it and made all the right noises and got very wet as she orgasmed, ( did she or didn't she?)
Then it was time for my happy ending,this is when the session took a different turn than the first one,with a cheeky giggleshe said she wanted to return the favor, out of the blue she proceeds to deep throat my cock,and sucked me until I came in her mouth,(none of this is in her likes or offered in her services) she spat didn't swallow.
Because it was unexpected it seemed to make it more intense,I wasn't complying! Felt fucking great
Cleaned up,showered,and left for home grinning from ear to ear.

All in all enjoyed both sessions with Suzanne, especially the second,
She's a great girl,very professional,great fun all round.
I will return.
(Sorry if my reviewing a bit shit,but it is my first go chaps)

Offline Kool Keef

No need to apologise,  good review  :thumbsup:
Unexpected extras are always the best ones

Hilltoplad

Unexpected extras are certainly the best Keef,
Had a few punts over the last couple of months, more reviews to follow asap,
When the girls go that extra mile to please makes this new hobby of mine worth the while. :rolleyes:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for taking the time to review, there's a guide here that you may find useful when you post your next ones.  External Link/Members Only

There's also a few rules to bear in mind regarding reviews.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0    :hi:

Hilltoplad

Thanx daviemac I’ll have a read of those.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Doc Holliday

When the girls go that extra mile to please makes this new hobby of mine worth the while. :rolleyes:

It certainly can .. however when you subsequently report on extras which only a special few are ever likely to receive with a particular girl, you open a can of worms for the SP as other readers seek the same and yet probably will not find?

This is of course entirely her fault for providing that bit extra, but be warned she may not see it that way should you return again  ;) :D

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review hilly  :hi:

And keep them coming.... We like a good review on here.

Hilltoplad

Offline samneil15

Looks like I need to make a trip to Preston......

Offline LeedsGent59

She used to openly advertise OWO on her profile but, if I recall correctly, stated that CIM wasn't an option so the OP must have got lucky.

Lovely, friendly lady with a great body. I saw her twice when she was at Sheridans, OWO and RO both times. Shame that Preston is a bit too far for me. 

Offline Scholes74

Am I right in thinking that Suzanne is Pennys daughter who works at Bs ? Have heard that several times. I know "Penny" claims to be 46 on AW but I went to school with her and I'm 62. Interesting possibilities ? ;)

Offline SuzanneHappyEndingMassage

• Service Provider
No i am not penny’s daughter lol x