Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie - Aldgate East  (Read 2179 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6499296) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fred_mecury

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 30 mins incall sometime in April 2024

Somewhere in the E1 postcode

Getting to the address was not hard and she did not delay me or make me feel like she was being managed by someone else as other reviews have stated, so I guess she's independent now.

Service was fair and decent GFE, I buried my head in her breasts then we moved to  OWO that was sloppy , lots of spit, I think some attempt to deepthroat.

The sex was CG  and we switched to missionary where I nutted in the bag.

She has the an accent tho, she mentioned that she's from Newcastle, she is easy going, pretty nice and booking with her is in a better state than stated in previous reviews.

Offline Duron

Can you confirm that her boobs are indeed natural? They look quite 'firm' in the photos. No natural droop. (Looks stupendous though).
And is a boobfest encouraged?

Online gurds

Online gurds

Maybe I got carried away. But she looks a great option for titwank.

Offline PilotMan

Congrats on your first review and welcome  :hi:

Offline massagepuntingfan

She royally fucked me about. I reviewed and wasn't happy. Ron said she was part of a group whose pimp was leading the comms.

Offline SoapyTW

If anybody is interested in her face pics, despite her blurring them in the photo tab, you can see her face in the movie previews.

Top tip if you don't know this, if you use this awesome plugin https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280743.0 you'll be able to see the movie previews fulls size and without the play button obscuring things are the bottom of the profile pages. It also caches old/removed photo links. Def worth a look

Offline fred_mecury

Can you confirm that her boobs are indeed natural? They look quite 'firm' in the photos. No natural droop. (Looks stupendous though).
And is a boobfest encouraged?

They felt natural it wasn't rock hard firm, they were large and perfect for a titwank, she did a bit for me.

Offline fred_mecury

She royally fucked me about. I reviewed and wasn't happy. Ron said she was part of a group whose pimp was leading the comms.

yea I saw those, I didnt experience that, mine happened in a flat in whitechapel, and she actually appeared to be indy, but who knows ?

Offline fred_mecury