Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic - Glasgow  (Read 1895 times)

94 review(s) for Layla Exotic (92 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tricky Dickie

External Link/Members Only
Outcall: £140

Met a month ago with Layla in my hotel in Glasgow. Initial comms to set up the meeting were very easy and we had a little text flirting on the day before the meeting.

My hotel needed a card to get to the rooms so I met Layla in reception. When I got there I thought "wow" - she looked sexy and very discrete.

As soon as we got into the room she leapt on me! Great sign of the booking to come. Lots of very-DFK. I think she had my trousers down and my dick in her mouth before she'd got her coat off!

Layla's description on AW is pretty accurate. I thought she looked very attractive. As mentioned she has slight scarring on her tits but nothing very exciting. They definitely weren't tender as we took turns tweaking each others nipples...

Services offered - in fact demanded - DFK, OW, RO, Anal, CIM and snowballing. Anal is definitely on the menu. She was asking me to fuck her arse before we'd got our clothes off. +100 points for attitude.

In fact that's the major thing I was left with from the booking. How friendly Layla is and how much she wanted to make sure I had a great time.

So, highly recommended and I hope to meet her again if I'm in the city.