Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to LE2/Saffron Lane area?  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Uk765

I remember Searching Vivastreet or using proximity search on Adultwork and finding many many profiles located near me to me. A similar search now brings back much less profiles. and Even when messaging the ones advertised in Aylestone or Knighton on Vivastreet, they almost nearly always reply with an LE3 Westcoates, Newfound Pool postcode.

So what happened? Yes there's Jessie BM on Saffron Lane. And Nina in LE3 (and she's great) would be so great if she was a 5-10 min walk. Was just hoping from more pumps and dumps located in or around the Saffron Lane area. All seem to be in Westcoates

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Knighton is still alive and kicking. Especially Grasmere street. You know the house opposite the takeaway.
Loads of touring Roms work in that place, they rotate quite frequently. Saffron Lane used to be more popular for sure, but nowadays only Jessy works around there AFAIK. Also I prefer Westcoates to Saffron Lane any day of the week.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 02:43:43 pm by versace »

Offline Uk765

Knighton is still alive and kicking. Especially Grasmere street. You know the house opposite the takeaway.
Loads of touring Roms work in that place, they rotate quite frequently. Saffron Lane used to be more popular for sure, but nowadays only Jessy works around there AFAIK. Also I prefer Westcoates to Saffron Lane any day of the week.

Overall Westcoates has more options, would just prefer if they were more closer to me  :lol:

I've had a few profiles message back saying they were on Grasmere street, but the profile was advertising for LE3. just wish Viva was a bit more straight forward when it came to location

Offline Uk765

How are you sourcing who is working from Grasmere Street? I don't exactly have the confidence to walk up to a random house ask, I do know alot work from there tho. Just sturggling to source them on Viva

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
How are you sourcing who is working from Grasmere Street? I don't exactly have the confidence to walk up to a random house ask, I do know alot work from there tho. Just sturggling to source them on Viva

Just go on Vivastreet and send texts to those who you fancy and are listed in Knighton area. Then go from there. Also it’s not a random house, it’s a well known place. But beware loads of them who work in that house are B&S, I have walked away many times before.

Some of the ads are misrepresenting like you mentioned, they list under LE1 or LE3 but end up being LE2 or the other way around  :lol: it’s a lottery really. I don’t think most girls bother with proper postcode.

Offline Taggart

The Grasmere St off Jarrom St? Wouldn’t call that Knighton. 🤔

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
The Grasmere St off Jarrom St? Wouldn’t call that Knighton. 🤔

Yeah, near the Leicester Royal.

Offline Uk765

Saffron Lane, Wigston, Monsell, Wetstone, Enderby, Glen Parva and Blaby all dry  :dash: :thumbsdown: