Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question for established members ( Review help)  (Read 523 times)

Offline Hk

As I have already post a review few week ago, at the time her service was just offering a blow job, which I have indicated.
can I write and post another review for her as she have give me the full service on our second meet
What are the rule for second post review on the same wag
Thanks

vw

As I have already post a review few week ago, at the time her service was just offering a blow job, which I have indicated.
can I write and post another review for her as she have give me the full service on our second meet
What are the rule for second post review on the same wag
Thanks

if both are positive add to other review if within a  year. 

The rules state

Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline Hk

if both are positive add to other review if within a  year. 

The rules state

Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Thank you for the info, luckily I ask, other wise I would have broken the rule

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline titton

I suspect the rules exist to stop excessive repetition by one punter of his favourite girl and also especilally to stop the platform being manipulated with content marketing and promotion by a pimp of his favourite "employee".

Not sure if I'm correct in saying this but my opinion is this:-

As you are coming back to the table with fresh information to share following your actual review which is a useful development, if it was me I would create quick post in this section here as you have done (not a new review) and just point out that your second visit had a greater menu, presumably because she felt happy with you or whatever as it was your second booking. You can't say whether everyone would get the same treatment but some girls do occasionally open up the options list for us for services that, it was made clear to you on your first visit, were simply NOT what she offered.

This site exists to share useful info and if you know that a particular WG just might offer more once trust has been established then I suspect the administrators would see it as useful. I would, again add it as note in this section with maybe a link to the url of your original review.

(Admin, if I am wrong to advise this then please advise me as I don't want to get anyone banned for breaking rules)

As a footnote I do wonder if some girls are worried about the extra services become known to nosey neighbours who were OK with pure professional massage but would cause a stink if they knew sexual services were taking place in their street. I suspect that some girls who appear to the general public as simply aromatherapy providers or sports massage, may agree additional add ons to regular clients who they feel they can have a surreptitious and discreet arrangement of trust with after a while. These girls would not want us telling the world about it in this case.

I suspect that some of the chaps on here know of girls who purport to be straight, professional massage therapists perhaps working from a shop fronted clinic or proper beauticians who are actually qualified and registered massage therapists. I would guess that one or two who they have got to know and build a trust with who do a bit more but sensibly keep it secret so as not to bugger it up for themselves. In this case, sharing the knowledge with the members on here would be counterproductive.

Sometimes, as I trek through the limited offerings of the Fylde coast where I live, I do search Google for say "Swedish Massage Cleveleys" or similar (adding words like adult, erotic or naturist to see what happens). I like to look at the official massage providers and their pictures and wonder to myself ...just wonder.

By the way, if any of the regular punters who I have chatted to over the years and who know me from round here, if they do know anything like this I would be very grateful of a private message? lol

Anyway, back to the OP's question, they are my thoughts but I stand to be corrected, of course if I'm wrong so perhaps seek clarification or perhaps admin could comment here on my theory?

Cheers.

Having

vw

I suspect the rules exist to stop excessive repetition by one punter of his favourite girl and also especilally to stop the platform being manipulated with content marketing and promotion by a pimp of his favourite "employee".

As you are coming back to the table with fresh information to share following your actual review which is a useful development, if it was me I would create quick post in this section here as you have done (not a new review) and just point out that your second visit had a greater menu, presumably because she felt happy with you or whatever as it was your second booking. You can't say whether everyone would get the same treatment but some girls do occasionally open up the options list for us for services that, it was made clear to you on your first visit, were simply NOT what she offered.

This site exists to share useful info and if you know that a particular WG just might offer more once trust has been established then I suspect the administrators would see it as useful. I would, again add it as note in this section with maybe a link to the url of your original review.

(Admin, if I am wrong to advise this then please advise me as I don't want to get anyone banned for breaking rules)

As a footnote I do wonder if some girls are worried about the extra services become known to nosey neighbours who were OK with pure professional massage but would cause a stink if they knew sexual services were taking place in their street. I suspect that some girls who appear to the general public as simply aromatherapy providers or sports massage, may agree additional add ons to regular clients who they feel they can have a surreptitious and discreet arrangement of trust with after a while. These girls would not want us telling the world about it in this case.

I suspect that some of the chaps on here know of girls who purport to be straight, professional massage therapists perhaps working from a shop fronted clinic or proper beauticians who are actually qualified and registered massage therapists. I would guess that one or two who they have got to know and build a trust with who do a bit more but sensibly keep it secret so as not to bugger it up for themselves. In this case, sharing the knowledge with the members on here would be counterproductive.

Sometimes, as I trek through the limited offerings of the Fylde coast where I live, I do search Google for say "Swedish Massage Cleveleys" or similar (adding words like adult, erotic or naturist to see what happens). I like to look at the official massage providers and their pictures and wonder to myself ...just wonder.

By the way, if any of the regular punters who I have chatted to over the years and who know me from round here, if they do know anything like this I would be very grateful of a private message? lol

Anyway, back to the OP's question, they are my thoughts but I stand to be corrected, of course if I'm wrong so perhaps seek clarification or perhaps admin could comment here on my theory?

Cheers.

Having

the rules are pretty simple no 2nd review, add to the first on if within 12 months.  Not sure which part you are struggling with?

Offline NigelF

Cheers.

Having

I think this instance is just a case of the girl being previously on the rag and now back to offering sex, not necessarily extras (unless she was just pretending in order to avoid sex with "older" punters without seeing them first).

Anyway, I'd recommend posting in your original review with an update post. Only because I think more people are likely to notice it (after searching) than if it was just in this section. Having said that, in this case where the girl currently only has 1 review I imagine most people would read it even though it's in this section.

A counter argument though could be that people might not read the whole review thread, just the OP and so not notice your addition, hence a topic in this section would be better (with a link to the girl and the original review).

Either way, as long as you post something somewhere, you've done your job, it's up to others to make sure they search for info on here thoroughly.

Offline Hk

I think this instance is just a case of the girl being previously on the rag and now back to offering sex, not necessarily extras (unless she was just pretending in order to avoid sex with "older" punters without seeing them first).

Anyway, I'd recommend posting in your original review with an update post. Only because I think more people are likely to notice it (after searching) than if it was just in this section. Having said that, in this case where the girl currently only has 1 review I imagine most people would read it even though it's in this section.

A counter argument though could be that people might not read the whole review thread, just the OP and so not notice your addition, hence a topic in this section would be better (with a link to the girl and the original review).

Either way, as long as you post something somewhere, you've done your job, it's up to others to make sure they search for info on here thoroughly.

Thanks Nigelf, you made a good point.
I now know, what to do.