Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noth east madsages  (Read 1913 times)

Offline tyman

Just thought I'd post quick review on some of the ne massages I have sampled over the past 3 or 4 years.
I will rate them on looks, massage, he

Nikki at best Thai
Looks - 8
Massage - 2
He - 7

Dee at cmc
Looks - 7
Massage -8
He - 8

Rose at pilgrim st
Looks - 8
Massage - 7
He - 7

Lilly
Looks - 8
Massage - 8
He - 8

Sheng
Looks - 8
Massage- 8
He - 9

Sarah coast
Looks - 9
Massage - 8
He - 8

Coco
Looks - 8
Massage - 8
He - 8

Meow
Looks 8
Massage 8
He 9

Zoe
Looks 9
Massage 7
He 7

May
Looks 8
Massage 8
He 8

Nisa
Looks 8
Massage 7
He 7

Turkish at cmc
Looks 8
Massage 7
He 7

Rose 99
Looks 8
Massage 8
He 6

Lulu
Looks 8
Massage 4
He 9

Tried quite a few more but forget names probably because looks, massage or he was not very memorable

OldAdmin

This has been moved away from Review section into here because of the bit in red from Site Rules:
- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel.

Ekey2001

2 questions:

1. wheres/whats 'cmc'?

2. can we have links to these women/places?

thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
2 questions:

1. wheres/whats 'cmc'?

2. can we have links to these women/places?

thanks

All the info's here           https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.0                   :hi:

coolguy1990

When you say "massage", I take it you're not talking massage in the euphamistic sense, but in the more literal, albeit with extras.

I've been punting for nearly 30 years and have never been for a proper massage with extras, always preferring just an out and out shag or whatever, but I understand that many on here really enjoy them. Can anyone on here explain what the attraction is? I'm not intending to be funny here, but just genuinely interested.

Online jarrovian

Just thought I'd post quick review on some of the ne massages I have sampled over the past 3 or 4 years.
I will rate them on looks, massage, he

Nikki at best Thai
Looks - 8
Massage - 2
He - 7

Dee at cmc
Looks - 7
Massage -8
He - 8

Rose at pilgrim st
Looks - 8
Massage - 7
He - 7

Lilly
Looks - 8
Massage - 8
He - 8

Sheng
Looks - 8
Massage- 8
He - 9

Sarah coast
Looks - 9
Massage - 8
He - 8

Coco
Looks - 8
Massage - 8
He - 8

Meow
Looks 8
Massage 8
He 9

Zoe
Looks 9
Massage 7
He 7

May
Looks 8
Massage 8
He 8

Nisa
Looks 8
Massage 7
He 7

Turkish at cmc
Looks 8
Massage 7
He 7

Rose 99
Looks 8
Massage 8
He 6

Lulu
Looks 8
Massage 4
He 9

Tried quite a few more but forget names probably because looks, massage or he was not very memorable
Lulu's a new one on me, where can I find her details

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've been punting for nearly 30 years and have never been for a proper massage with extras, always preferring just an out and out shag or whatever, but I understand that many on here really enjoy them. Can anyone on here explain what the attraction is? I'm not intending to be funny here, but just genuinely interested.

The highlighted bit's the most important. If you find a good professional masseuse who knows what they're doing it's a great experience, not like someone pouring oil on your back and rubbing it in.

It's a bit difficult to explain but it's relaxing and invigorating at the same time, some are very sensual as well. It can also sort out some muscular aches and pains.

If you try somewhere new there's always the 'will she won't she' element that some enjoy. Any extras are just that, extras and very few complain if a good masseuse doesn't do a HE .

If you want a shag and all that goes with it then the prossie's the one to see, if you want a totally relaxing time with maybe some extras then have a massage.

Hope that explains a bit.    :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Lulu's a new one on me, where can I find her details

She's one of the Chinese girls near the Hilton;

External Link/Members Only

coolguy1990

The highlighted bit's the most important. If you find a good professional masseuse who knows what they're doing it's a great experience, not like someone pouring oil on your back and rubbing it in.

It's a bit difficult to explain but it's relaxing and invigorating at the same time, some are very sensual as well. It can also sort out some muscular aches and pains.

If you try somewhere new there's always the 'will she won't she' element that some enjoy. Any extras are just that, extras and very few complain if a good masseuse doesn't do a HE .

If you want a shag and all that goes with it then the prossie's the one to see, if you want a totally relaxing time with maybe some extras then have a massage.

Hope that explains a bit.    :hi:

Yeh, cheers for that.

I can sort of see how the -will they won't they- thing could be exciting and maybe the fact that she isn't really supposed to be providing sex services could make it seem dirtier if she does.

Offline Richie35

If possible I would also like to know what CMC stands for and what area is it in. Many thanks

Offline tyman

Chinese medical centre - city centre