Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best value for money abroad  (Read 4242 times)

Offline TPreston

Fair enough but your last post seemed to suggest £30 for an overnight. I don't have a link to your post three years ago. If you have one, perhaps it could be useful. There's a big mix of people on here that go to Thailand. It's about sharing information that can help.

Yes 3 years ago when I stayed just off Soi Buakao. The hotel price hasn't changed much checking off the D Apartments site to what I remember paying.

I paid 1500 baht for an overnight a couple of times. I was paying 1000 for short time. I didn't really wander from this price line as a point of principle as had options on tinder and on thai friendly dating with good looking girls happy to meet for that rate.

I had a threesome with two older freelancers for 2000 baht, I had met one of the women already for a 1000 ST.

I wasn't an active poster here 3 years ago - I have shared similar details previously though of you want to trail through my post history as I thought the details might help someone.

I mainly share in the SA thread as that's what I spend my time doing for fun.

Presumably this: External Link/Members Only
But many people do return to Pattaya.
By SA do you mean South America or Seeking Arrangement?

Seeking arrangement

Offline Marmalade

Offline Marmalade

Current comments from the Thailand thread:

Those days will never return, now most only want short time, one pop and they will be getting dressed, Bangkok especially is a major ripoff, some bars want 1000 baht barfine, then the girl will ask for 3000 baht.
Time to seek out new pastures.  :thumbsdown:

A lot of the hot gogo dancers don't want to leave their bar, as they earn good money from drinks and tips, also factor in the agency girls, many of the top gogo's use them, they earn around 1500 a night salary, before drinks and tips, and their BF is usually high. You can still BF the hot dancers in Patts, at reasonable price but your face has to fit, top tier girls don't need to go with any punter, as she usually has a few sponsors and earning good baht in the bar, it's down to if she likes a guy, or if they don't like him they may charge 3k ST. Many of the girls are now on the dating sites, and prefer to arrange a ST then go home, it's not what LOS used to be, but it is what it is.

I think Jimmy summed up my impression of Thailand" "They all look like they've been hit in the face with a wok". Honestly, I find it hard to tell many of them apart the next day. The use of apps has maybe curtailed the barfine rip off but I never stay long in Thailand these days. I wonder if it is really worth the small detour to Pattaya when there are so many more attractive places with attractive women just a short flight from BKK and at reasonable prices. I guess some people like the just atmosphere of pussy to the left, pussy to the right ...  :cool:

Offline TPreston

Current comments from the Thailand thread:

I think Jimmy summed up my impression of Thailand" "They all look like they've been hit in the face with a wok". Honestly, I find it hard to tell many of them apart the next day. The use of apps has maybe curtailed the barfine rip off but I never stay long in Thailand these days. I wonder if it is really worth the small detour to Pattaya when there are so many more attractive places with attractive women just a short flight from BKK and at reasonable prices. I guess some people like the just atmosphere of pussy to the left, pussy to the right ...  :cool:

Yeah the top post is about Bangkok. I normally go out with the backpacker crowd on koh san road when im there so have little experience.

There's a heirarchy with the girls you can trap with.

Mountain girls- normally service thai truck drivers. All on meth. £5 or so

Beach road freelancers - cheapest for westerners but a bit higher risk. Some yabba heads and normally a bit older. Cheaper girls and no bar fine. Often gems amongst the rough. I wouldn't pay more than 1500 long time for any of these. Sometimes african girls at one end of beach road that can be picked up.

App freelancers - picked up from apps again no barfine so saves on costs. Bit of risk of no small talk in bar and the insurance of a mama san but have had no problems personally especially with hotel taking ID once they walk up to room. a girl on there generally knows her worth on there with the stunners using the app expecting a little more but not always. plenty options and the fact you're actually in Pattaya unlike most of the sofa masterbaters on there will help your negotiations.

Bar Girls away from walking street (and some girls in Massage parlours). You bar fine the bar owner for taking away their worker. Bar fines in Pattaya where 300-400 baht during my last trip £6-8. The rate with the girl is to be negotiated with her directly. From 1000-2000 short time to 1500-3000 long time. It'll depend on the girl and you'll probably have to buy a few drinks for both you and her (lady drink premium) to add to cost.

Walking steet is same as above but higher prices.

Go go girls - more lapdancer bars and generally the girls are a good bit better looking as have been handpicked from other bars as they can make more money than as bar girls. Higher bar fine and higher ST/LT for the girl. I didn't frequent here as lapdancing etc doesn't do it for me

Walking street disco freelancers. Some of these girls have a pattaya celebrity vibe and to be fair are generally fucking fit and will get cash money from Japanese business men and/or sponsors so can be picky with who they let take them home and expect big money (for thailand).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:47:44 pm by TPreston »

Offline Jerboa

Yes In Patts you could get ST from girls about town on on dating apps for 1k, some hotter ones will ask more, if you stay out of the bars and especially the gogos, and just hit the sois sure you could pick up lots of girls or older milfs, buy your beer at a 7/11, if you're in town for a month with cheap rental then yes it's doable, obviously with the exchange rate now at 42thb everything has increased in price, you could budget 4000 a day including food and room, but would you enjoy it? Maybe if you didn't punt every day, but not all punters would be happy on that budget.

notthemessiah

In reply to notthemessiah’s more polite post, fair do’s mate. But how about a list of venues you recommend from your own experience?
-----------------------------

Ok

Miss heavens for older dirtier caucs

142 hornsby and 350 willoughby for preety young asians

Vicki at 12 bellevue for ridiculously perverted enthusiastic service 45 mins for 55 gbp

Lily big booty    independent  kenyan for pse

Sorry i cant do links

But the aus equivilent of this site is ausxxxreviews pls take a look you will find them all there plus many more

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:43:10 am by notthemessiah »

Offline Lalitbida

Any links for hungry please if anyone knows also any ideas for good oriental women aound in london

Offline TPreston

Yes In Patts you could get ST from girls about town on on dating apps for 1k, some hotter ones will ask more, if you stay out of the bars and especially the gogos, and just hit the sois sure you could pick up lots of girls or older milfs, buy your beer at a 7/11, if you're in town for a month with cheap rental then yes it's doable, obviously with the exchange rate now at 42thb everything has increased in price, you could budget 4000 a day including food and room, but would you enjoy it? Maybe if you didn't punt every day, but not all punters would be happy on that budget.

Yeah the way I spent my month isn't for everyone. I've kinda curbed boozing in my normal UK life so much so about the spending 2000+ baht a day (or every other day) on beers. Just do weekends when football was on and go out on the piss proper then. The tourist trap stuff (guns, tigers, muay thai, temples, etc) I've done already on trips before so this was a mainly sun and sex which helped cut expense.

Daily plan was late breakfast then I'd chill on the rooftop pool in the afternoons. Massage then a thai friendly short time (if i didn't get a 700-800 baht blowie with the massage). Out for tea and maybe bar surf for a couple but not drinking drinking. Or I'd have the thai friendly/tinder lass for long time and we'd do food and few drinks before back to room for more rounds. Remember one lass picked up some street food for us both before she came (gave her an extra 200 baht!) so a food and sex delivery service!

I suppose the thread title is value for money and i do think P4P Pattaya where you can find attractive women that'll will come to your room for a £20-30 shag hard to be bettered. That she'll stay the night for another £10 as well.

Though interesting to hear of the other options.