Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SCOTTISH.SOPHIE GLASGOW  (Read 2779 times)

21 review(s) for scottish.sophie (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline David1970

SCOTTISH.SOPHIE  GLASGOW
I saw Sophie a few weeks ago and am only getting round to reviewing her. After some positive reviews about her I made an appointment.. Coms were good and no problem parking, her flat is at the far end of Maryhill Rd from the city. The flat is a tenement, and is nice; I was offered and took a shower. The only down side of the flat is there is some else there, not sure if it was another working girl or a boyfriend/pimp as I did not see them but could hear them moving about.
Sophie is not stunning but she is not ugly, she is ok looking. She has got a good set of tits, a bit of a big ass and a bit of a gut, nothing to of putting. She is a nice intelligent girl; a bit to quite for my liking, talking to her is like drawing teeth.
She does a crap massage, decent owo, light kissing no DFK, sex in various positions, cowgirl she was very enthusiastic, missionary and doggy she was just not interested. I asked if I could cum on her face or in her mouth but was told no, tits only.

I know some people think she is VFM, but for another £10 you can get a good punt in Glasgow.

Sorry can not seem to get her link up can some please put the link up thanks       

JazzMan

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 12:19:10 pm by JazzMan »

chico1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She only has one photo.
Doesn't show much.
Bit of a gamble.
10 positive reviews on here and now one neutral not much of a gamble compared to some of your Romanian choices.

RandyF

I know some people think she is VFM, but for another £10 you can get a good punt in Glasgow.

Yeah she didn't arrive at £50 by accident did she.  50 is fair.  Nothing more nothing less.

bigbell

unless shes been on the donuts in last few weeks, she certainly didnt have a "gut" when i saw her about 4 weeks ago

Offline David1970

She has a gut not a big one, but a gut. I notice more when fucking her doggie and saw her in the mirror, she had a gut hanging down. Not saying it was a beer belly, but she has a gut.

Offline Glesgaboy

I saw her 3/4 weeks back and tend to agree with this review.
Nice girl but too cool/ cold.
I may try again to see if that improves...maybe some role play would get round the issue.
Her cow girl is her strongest point and makes her vfm.
A touch more enthusiasm etc as mentioned and she would be a cracker and could command a higher rate. But not now.

Gut point is accurate. It's there but not off putting to me.

Offline David1970

Bigbell no wonder you thought she has no gut, I just looked at who was your last review it was Curvaceas Caledonia.  :scare:
Anyone under 20 stone would be slim to you. :lol:

DG

Seen Sophie a couple of times and whereas I can relate to the 'quiet' and 'cool' comments, she was much more chatty second time around, maybe just a shy girl. I think she is good looking and no complaints about her body at all. Although I have met another girl in the flat, she no longer works there and I'm sure the other person you hear is the owner, whom I've 'met' and she's ok.
I didn't take the massage, as I never do and the services I got were good and at £50 HH represents good value. Actually arranged to see her again recently but something came up and I had to cancel.

bigbell

Bigbell no wonder you thought she has no gut, I just looked at who was your last review it was Curvaceas Caledonia.  :scare:
Anyone under 20 stone would be slim to you. :lol:

i have no shame when im punting,i pay my money and take my choice, but to suggest that sophie has a gut, is not true
all i can say is my reviews are open and honest

Offline onetwentyfour

Just to add, I had made an appointment with her, and she cancelled when I was on my way, which pissed me off no end  :rolleyes:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

The 'tits only' remark is a bit worrying.

I thought she took a facial no problem (from what I read elsewhere, not seen her)

Can anyone confirm or otherwise?

DG

The 'tits only' remark is a bit worrying.

I thought she took a facial no problem (from what I read elsewhere, not seen her)

Can anyone confirm or otherwise?

I had no problem with facial; check out my review. I knew CIM wasn't available so checked during meet that facial was ok. It was and she really seemed to relish it, no shying away; eyes gazing up at me etc. Maybe there was some other reason the OP wasn't offered a facial.  :hi:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I had no problem with facial; check out my review. I knew CIM wasn't available so checked during meet that facial was ok. It was and she really seemed to relish it, no shying away; eyes gazing up at me etc. Maybe there was some other reason the OP wasn't offered a facial.  :hi:

Thanks.

That's kind of what I had heard/read.

Offline Jock D

Appreciate the review David1970, as this girl has been very high on my to do list due to her previous glowing reports. However, it's good to get a slightly different perspective and the fact that your views have been backed up by a couple of contributers on this thread have got me in a bit of a quandary  :unknown:

DG

Appreciate the review David1970, as this girl has been very high on my to do list due to her previous glowing reports. However, it's good to get a slightly different perspective and the fact that your views have been backed up by a couple of contributers on this thread have got me in a bit of a quandary  :unknown:

That's the beauty of UKP, you still get to make your own mind up  :drinks:

RandyF

They always hype hoors for a period of time  :unknown:  Fuck know's why,  butI suppose it's a bitter pill to swallow that your actually paying large amounts of money to fuck an average or below average bird.

DG

They always hype hoors for a period of time  :unknown:  Fuck know's why,  butI suppose it's a bitter pill to swallow that your actually paying large amounts of money to fuck an average or below average bird.

Right on cue Randy  :lol: You must have an alert set up so any time Scottish.Sophie is mentioned on a thread, your phone vibrates in your pocket giving you an instant hard on  :lol :D I'm with the other guys on your campaign to discredit any half decent WG; even got a few ideas as to your 'alter ego'.  :hi:

Offline seeker

Right on cue Randy  :lol: You must have an alert set up so any time Scottish.Sophie is mentioned on a thread, your phone vibrates in your pocket giving you an instant hard on  :lol :D I'm with the other guys on your campaign to discredit any half decent WG; even got a few ideas as to your 'alter ego'.  :hi:
An inigma in a poke of shite :lol:
 :rolleyes:

Rangerslad

Ive seen Sophie once about 2 years ago. She's not petite but she wasn't big then either. She is a good looking girl but something has put me off returning. Might try her again soon for £50 there's worse punts out there

Offline David1970

DG that is the best description of Sophie "half decent WG" not top class nor crap just half decent. That is why I gave her a neutral report

RandyF

DG that is the best description of Sophie "half decent WG" not top class nor crap just half decent. That is why I gave her a neutral report

Not a word that's in there vocabulary, or one they like to hear used on a horr they hyped to high heaven mate for a time mate.

Sounds ridiculous but the fluffies will be physically squirming reading your review...don't expect any chrimbo cards from them this year, either mate  :hi:

RandyF

No it was at the top of the board DG  :rolleyes: No alarm system required.

If you remember back ages ago, I even suggested that in time, and after the hype, some more realistic reviews of Sophie would emerge in time.

Posting a comment on a thread is not, and never well be 'discrediting' a hoor.  Let's be clear here, eh. It's one comment from one member of 3000 other members. :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:41:59 pm by RandyF »

chico1000

It is when it's just made up in your head.  The op has an opinion based on personal experience we might not agree with it but we can respect it.

bigbell

Seen Sophie a couple of times and whereas I can relate to the 'quiet' and 'cool' comments, she was much more chatty second time around, maybe just a shy girl. I think she is good looking and no complaints about her body at all. Although I have met another girl in the flat, she no longer works there and I'm sure the other person you hear is the owner, whom I've 'met' and she's ok.
I didn't take the massage, as I never do and the services I got were good and at £50 HH represents good value. Actually arranged to see her again recently but something came up and I had to cancel.

i found the opposite at my recent visit last week, re her shyness, ive met sophie twice before and it was a hotel room on both occasions, but last week it was at "her flat" and found she was less chatty  , and seemed to go through the motions, heard noises from the room in her flat, not sure if this was what made this visit different, but she wasnt nearly as good at her "job" than in previous visits