Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAimyxxxx & zoe of manchester - threesome - Oldham  (Read 5752 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lewisjones23

The  posters complaining about price don't seem to understand the free market principle.

A girl will charge what customers will pay.

If a girl has plenty of regular customers who are happy to pay her price then good luck to her.

If you don't want to pay that price then you go somewhere else.

Likewise in a free market, paying customers are free to comment on scandalous lies and false marketing

The end of the day, she is just an old woman who sells her fanny and this is a forum which exists to discuss such things - until I stop seeing ridiculous statements like she looks in her 30’s or her age is in her 40’s then I will continue to correct people/highlight the real situation

Offline McSwell

Likewise in a free market, paying customers are free to comment on scandalous lies and false marketing

The end of the day, she is just an old woman who sells her fanny and this is a forum which exists to discuss such things - until I stop seeing ridiculous statements like she looks in her 30’s or her age is in her 40’s then I will continue to correct people/highlight the real situation

For fuck sake Lewis get over yourself

Ok her age is a lie but do you tell your wife that you punt???

I doubt it so you're hardly in a position to claim the moral high ground.

Offline lewisjones23

For fuck sake Lewis get over yourself

Ok her age is a lie but do you tell your wife that you punt???

I doubt it so you're hardly in a position to claim the moral high ground.

I’m single you soft twat  :dash:

Offline nightbot

A lot of woman lower their age on Adultwork because it helps with the search restrictions. It's why you have woman who remain "24 years old" for several years even if they will tell you their proper age when you meet them because of the 18-24 category.

Offline lewisjones23

A lot of woman lower their age on Adultwork because it helps with the search restrictions. It's why you have woman who remain "24 years old" for several years even if they will tell you their proper age when you meet them because of the 18-24 category.

I’m well aware of why she does it - what gets me is the complete idiots who state she is in her 40’s or whatever in their reviews or worry about her age restriction if they want a booking with her - simple answer is to just lie like she does

They dont turn down money when it is in their face so once a booking is secured it’d go ahead

Offline McSwell

I have my reasons to doubt what you say,  but is your  crusade for accuracy in ages on Adultwork aimed solely at Aimy  or the few thousand other girls in the north west area. After all her"s is only out by about 10%  I'm sure you will find some that are more than that.

Let us know when you finish the list .

Offline lewisjones23

I have my reasons to doubt what you say,  but is your  crusade for accuracy in ages on Adultwork aimed solely at Aimy  or the few thousand other girls in the north west area. After all her"s is only out by about 10%  I'm sure you will find some that are more than that.

Let us know when you finish the list .

If any more spring out at me then I’ll be sure to highlight them but NA’s is so blatent it needs mentioning.

Literally no idea why you’d think I was married/attached - the amount of time I spend on here is a good indication that I’m flying solo  :music:

Offline flame1666

And the debate continues! I'm going to ask my gran AKA girlfriend what she makes of it all.

goldwing1

Its like you are actually deluded  :dash:

How can I be deluded?
I read all about her on her, read her AW profile, all positive, communicated with her, went for the punt and left very happy.
Nothing wrong in that.

goldwing1

I`ve met a few girls who have added a few years to their age so they fall into the next age category because they want to attract the older blokes.

Offline McSwell

If any more spring out at me then I’ll be sure to highlight them but NA’s is so blatent it needs mentioning.

Literally no idea why you’d think I was married/attached - the amount of time I spend on here is a good indication that I’m flying solo  :music:

The age thing is a question of perspective.  I first started going to SS about 10yrs ago, I was 44. Think I first saw Aimy there on about my 6th visit
Obviously I'm 10 years older than I was then and so is she so I don't notice the difference. I would say she's worn better than I have over that time.
A lot of her regulars will be in the same age range or older, from what she has said some regulars have been seeing her for about 15yrs so, again, they've all grown older at the same rate.

I'm guessing your early 30s so you see things differently I'm sure when I was around that age I wouldn't have found a 50yr old woman attractive but believe me your perception will change as you get older.

There's a saying something like " the older  I get the more beautiful women there are around"  ;)

Offline lewisjones23

Poor.

warrented due to the ridiculous statement about me not telling my fictional wife that I punt  :unknown:

Offline lewisjones23

The age thing is a question of perspective.  I first started going to SS about 10yrs ago, I was 44. Think I first saw Aimy there on about my 6th visit
Obviously I'm 10 years older than I was then and so is she so I don't notice the difference. I would say she's worn better than I have over that time.
A lot of her regulars will be in the same age range or older, from what she has said some regulars have been seeing her for about 15yrs so, again, they've all grown older at the same rate.

I'm guessing your early 30s so you see things differently I'm sure when I was around that age I wouldn't have found a 50yr old woman attractive but believe me your perception will change as you get older.

There's a saying something like " the older  I get the more beautiful women there are around"  ;)

Having never seen her in the room or become a regular/fond of her - I don’t make the same allowances for her

I have said all along that for her age she is in good shape, but please can we stop the shite about her passing for someone 20 years younger, it is ridiculous and is absolute nonsense

When 50 I can guarantee I won’t be punting 50 year old women - I’ll still be going for the ones that are in their 20’s or early 30’s

Offline lewisjones23

How can I be deluded?
I read all about her on her, read her AW profile, all positive, communicated with her, went for the punt and left very happy.
Nothing wrong in that.

It was in relation to you saying my opinion of her would change if I met her.

I saw her plenty of times in the SS reception - did literally nothing for me - reminded me of old tart that you’d see somewhere like Blackpool that doesnt know how to act her age.

I honestly wouldnt punt with her for free - same as everyone in Sheridans. If you are a member of the failed Manchester forum you’ll see that that have been the odd competition to win a free punt there

You wont find a single entry from me  :hi:

goldwing1

Rumour he has a girlfriend.
and no one knows his moll
but I have been told
she`s an inflatable doll

Offline Liamant

The  posters complaining about price don't seem to understand the free market principle.

A girl will charge what customers will pay.

If a girl has plenty of regular customers who are happy to pay her price then good luck to her.

If you don't want to pay that price then you go somewhere else.

Isn’t that a big part of what this place is for getting a better deal for punters ?  We have a whole month dedicated to trying to do that I do think that £150 for someone in her mid 50s is worthy of comment even though I’ve said I’ll probably go and see her one more time when I’m in that area just for the memories. Stop saying she’s got a better body that most girls in their late twenties there’s no comparison to a fit girl in that age range absolutely none.

For her age great but compared to a fit twenty year old she looks like their gran if you don’t think so you need to get out to deansgate on a Saturday night mate or visit some savers.

Yeah I’ll contribute a review but seeing more Seeking girls than WG at the moment £200-£300 for a stunner in her twenties who stays the night and often end up seeing then again for less is just different league in experience for me.

Offline Liamant

Isn’t that a big part of what this place is for getting a better deal for punters ?  We have a whole month dedicated to trying to do that I do think that £150 for someone in her mid 50s is worthy of comment even though I’ve said I’ll probably go and see her one more time when I’m in that area just for the memories. Stop saying she’s got a better body that most girls in their late twenties there’s no comparison to a fit girl in that age range absolutely none.

For her age great but compared to a fit twenty year old she looks like their gran if you don’t think so you need to get out to deansgate on a Saturday night mate or visit spec savers.

Yeah I’ll contribute a review but seeing more Seeking girls than WG at the moment £200-£300 for a stunner in her twenties who stays the night and often end up seeing then again for less is just different league in experience for me.

Offline unplayable

Seen Aimy for the first time. Seen Zoe several times years ago and Alana.
She beats them all on service and filth. Much hotter than zoe IMO