Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAimyxxxx & zoe of manchester - threesome - Oldham  (Read 5761 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline flame1666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, I thought it was about time a tried out a threesome with Aimy and Zoe.

Comms: Excellent
Appearance: Aimy is good looking whereas Zoe is less so but looks horny.

Action: I messed up my own role playing scenario by arriving early so me and Aimy warmed up before Zoe arrived. I'm sure Aimy must fill herself up or something as there was fluid everywhere from her squirting!
Started in the bedroom with DFK, mutual masturbation and OWO and RO. Aimy is very much the PSE with the filthy commentary. An half hour flew by whereupon Zoe arrived. They disappeared into the living room to "prepare". After a couple of mins I entered to find Zoe fucking Aimy doggy style with a strap on.
 Couldn't get my cock out quick enough and what followed was a sharing of said cock between various mouths and pussy as well as Aimy's accomodating ass. A double ended dildo appeared from somewhere which kept getting shoved in my mouth after being inside someone but hey in for a penny. I also enjoyed receiving some rimming whilst fucking the other.

The closing act was a double facial which Aimy mostly swallowed.

Good shower and chat afterwards.

Conclusion: An excellent service from two professionals.

Offline McSwell

OLDHAM???????

Aimy's place is in Kearsley and as far as I know Zoe is at a new flat in Whitfield.

Mind you by the time those two have finished with you I'm not surprised you didn't know where you were  :D

goldwing1

OLDHAM???????

Aimy's place is in Kearsley and as far as I know Zoe is at a new flat in Whitfield.

Mind you by the time those two have finished with you I'm not surprised you didn't know where you were  :D

I`m from Oldham.
The words nice, flat and Oldham are never heard in the same sentence.

Offline flame1666

Apologies, I stand corrected although I have no idea where Zoe comes from.

I would have liked to say there was more in the tank but there wasn't and three is definitely enough for me!

Offline flame1666

Surely, there's one flat?

SOS big build beckons.

Offline TheGoalie1

Yeah, interested to know the price?

Was it half an hour solo with Aimy and half an hour of duo?

Online threechilliman

Yeah, interested to know the price?

Was it half an hour solo with Aimy and half an hour of duo?

Last time I saw them it was £250 for an hour. That was before Zoe upped her rate by a tenner, so possibly £260. Maybe I should find out for sure.....

Offline bigmc

Last time I saw them it was £250 for an hour. That was before Zoe upped her rate by a tenner, so possibly £260. Maybe I should find out for sure.....

Im thinking I should too very soon  :thumbsup:

Online threechilliman

Im thinking I should too very soon  :thumbsup:

You're unlikely to be disappointed. Nice to see you posting as well. :hi:

Offline flame1666

It ended up £210 somehow. An hour with Aimy and an half with Zoe.
It turned out to be a good combo actually cos I don't think  I would have lasted the hour with them both.

Offline TheGoalie1

I messaged Aimy out of curiosity to see if there was any other planned gangbangs or parties in the pipeline with Zoe and Alana or Tori Bliss who I also had a fab time with recently.

The response was “yeah sure, I can organise something for you no probs”.
 :yahoo:
I’d be travelling a fair distance so needs to be a day that suits me with work schedules etc but anyone interested in attending DM me and I’ll get back to Aimy to see if she can arrange something.

Offline flame1666

I would be interested but it's all about the date and time.

goldwing1

It ended up £210 somehow. An hour with Aimy and an half with Zoe.
It turned out to be a good combo actually cos I don't think  I would have lasted the hour with them both.

I`ve done similar in parlours, book a girl for and hour, then get someone to join us for the last half hour.

Offline Paul666

Anybody know if Amy strict on the over 35 rule?

goldwing1

If you`ve got good AW feedbacks, she might relent., and that`s where having good feedbacks can work in your favour.
I always play the feedback game
Not sure of the reason, maybe she doesn`t want younger men or she may think that anyone under 35 is going to be a timewaster or an idiot.
On the flip side, I`m getting a bit of snow on my roof, so I always tell them my age and ask if they are ok with it, never been a problem and a lot say they would sooner meet older blokes.

Online threechilliman

a bit of snow on my roof
:D Not heard that one before. Likewise and we're lucky to have a roof over our heads!

Offline McSwell

If you`ve got good AW feedbacks, she might relent., and that`s where having good feedbacks can work in your favour.
I always play the feedback game
Not sure of the reason, maybe she doesn`t want younger men or she may think that anyone under 35 is going to be a timewaster or an idiot.
On the flip side, I`m getting a bit of snow on my roof, so I always tell them my age and ask if they are ok with it, never been a problem and a lot say they would sooner meet older blokes.

At Sandy's she was the Milf that a lot of young lads wanted to see especially some of the gypo types on a Saturday afternoon.

When she got her own apartment she was worried that having young lads turning up would draw attention to her.
Obviously she wouldn't want a young lad coming in while his mates are sat outside in a car with radio blaring.

She's been there four years now so she I get the impression she's a bit more relaxed about it.

As mentioned above feedback is important

goldwing1

At Sandy's she was the Milf that a lot of young lads wanted to see especially some of the gypo types on a Saturday afternoon.

When she got her own apartment she was worried that having young lads turning up would draw attention to her.
Obviously she wouldn't want a young lad coming in while his mates are sat outside in a car with radio blaring.

She's been there four years now so she I get the impression she's a bit more relaxed about it.

As mentioned above feedback is important

You can tell that where she works from, discretion and being quiet is paramount, she doesn`t want attention being drawn or curtains twitching, and as you say, she doesn`t want young lads hanging around.

Offline Liamant

I’m less than that and had no problems, the only reason I haven’t seen Amy and Zoe in the last six months was while the sex is fantastic and I’ve not found a dirtier pair it struck me half way through my last visit about September when Amy was in a position that wasn’t very flattering that they are pushing 100 between them in real age in a few years and it just killed it for me. Shame because their still probably the best duo of their for pure filth

Online threechilliman

I’m less than that and had no problems, the only reason I haven’t seen Amy and Zoe in the last six months was while the sex is fantastic and I’ve not found a dirtier pair it struck me half way through my last visit about September when Amy was in a position that wasn’t very flattering that they are pushing 100 between them in real age in a few years and it just killed it for me. Shame because their still probably the best duo of their for pure filth

Why are you worrying about their age if the sex is great?

Offline lewisjones23

Amy is well in to her 50’s and Zoe has 44 listed on AW, which most probably has a few taken off.

Its safe to say that their combined age is in to triple figures already.

Offline McSwell

Amy is well in to her 50’s and Zoe has 44 listed on AW, which most probably has a few taken off.

Its safe to say that their combined age is in to triple figures already.

Aimy is 52..    Zoe's age is 44

Offline flame1666

Amy has a body most 30 year olds would swap in a heart beat and the extra years just means more experienced. Win, win.

Offline lewisjones23

Amy has a body most 30 year olds would swap in a heart beat and the extra years just means more experienced. Win, win.

why does she lie then?

Offline Liamant

Why are you worrying about their age if the sex is great?

Because yes the sex is great but I could pull women like that easily in Manchester most nights but girls like the ones at elite or bond who can be even cheaper and look like models cost less and pulling one of them on a night out would be a totally different proposition ..

It’s just the thought of two women almost 100 years old that’s got in my head 

Offline McSwell

why does she lie then?

It's an Adultwork profile ...she's not swearing an oath
 in the witness box.

She's got 50+ good reports on here and on a lot of them you repeatedly comment on her age like a broken record. Obsessed

Offline flame1666

In all honesty I don't even look at their age. I pretty much go off reviews in here and haven't really gone wrong.
Cheers

Offline lewisjones23

It's an Adultwork profile ...she's not swearing an oath
 in the witness box.

She's got 50+ good reports on here and on a lot of them you repeatedly comment on her age like a broken record. Obsessed

Most of the time it is when someone posts something ridiculous like that she is in her 40’s  :music:

Offline bigmc

Aimy is 52..    Zoe's age is 44

Yes they are, but by god they are amongst the best out there of any age group.
Go see for yourself, you wont be disappointed

Offline lewisjones23

Yes they are, but by god they are amongst the best out there of any age group.
Go see for yourself, you wont be disappointed

I would not pay money to shag women old enough to be someone’s Nan

I’d be gutted if I woke up to a 50 odd year old after a night out never mind paying top rates

Online threechilliman

I’d be gutted if I woke up to a 50 odd year old after a night out never mind paying top rates

Your choice of course but she's one of the finest fucks in Manchester and has a body that birds half her age would die for......

Offline lewisjones23

Your choice of course but she's one of the finest fucks in Manchester and has a body that birds half her age would die for......

Horses for courses

Think she has a really odd titjob myself  :unknown:

goldwing1

If you racked up at your local pub with her on your arm, all of your mates would be nursing a semi.

Offline lewisjones23

If you racked up at your local pub with her on your arm, all of your mates would be nursing a semi.

No they wouldnt, they’d be asking me why I’d brought someone old enough to be my Mum out and I’d never live it down

goldwing1

No they wouldnt, they’d be asking me why I’d brought someone old enough to be my Mum out and I’d never live it down

If she was on the end of your cock, you wouldn`t be complaining, she looks and has the body of someone 20 years younger.

Offline lewisjones23

If she was on the end of your cock, you wouldn`t be complaining, she looks and has the body of someone 20 years younger.

when was the last time you saw a 30 odd year old naked?

assuming the person who said she is 52 is right, do you honestly think she looks 32?  :wacko:

it is cringey fanboy shit to sprout - yes for her age she looks better than most grannies but no way on earth does she look 32

I have seen her in person, in the reception of Sandys, and all over her twitter so I am baffled why people say the same old boring line all the time

Offline McSwell

There are punters of all shapes sizes and AGES and similarly there are girls to suit.

What suits one punter doesn't necessarily suit another but its daft to criticise someone else's  choice.

Each to their own

Offline Liamant

Just find it a bit odd that someone like Amber who’s stunning way better looking by anybody’s standards gets grief for having her prices at £150 when someone twice her age is never criticised at all at £140

I mean really £250 an hour for two women almost 100 years old and nobody makes a comment that at that age it should be a bit less considering anyone over £140 usually gets ripped a woman a few years fro her bus pass is somehow exempt from the discussion

Offline lewisjones23

Just find it a bit odd that someone like Amber who’s stunning way better looking by anybody’s standards gets grief for having her prices at £150 when someone twice her age is never criticised at all at £140

I mean really £250 an hour for two women almost 100 years old and nobody makes a comment that at that age it should be a bit less considering anyone over £140 usually gets ripped a woman a few years fro her bus pass is somehow exempt from the discussion

This fella must have my posts blocked  :unknown:  :hi:

Offline McSwell

So when you get older will you expect to get paid less than you are getting now  ;)

After all your brain will be a bit slower than it is now, you'll forget people's names, you wont recall what happened last week but you'll have perfect recall of 10yrs ago  ;)

I tried to find your review of Amber but couldn't find it
 I saw her at Sandy's, nice tits but a bit on the chubby side for me, service was a bit vanilla. Not in Aimy's league I'm afraid.

goldwing1

when was the last time you saw a 30 odd year old naked?

assuming the person who said she is 52 is right, do you honestly think she looks 32?  :wacko:

it is cringey fanboy shit to sprout - yes for her age she looks better than most grannies but no way on earth does she look 32

I have seen her in person, in the reception of Sandys, and all over her twitter so I am baffled why people say the same old boring line all the time

I normally go for 35+ because i`m getting on a bit and prefer women that are not too much younger than me, but i`m quite capable of keeping a couple of mid twenties ladies  busy in a threesome for an hour.

Doesn`t matter how old they are, everyone has their own preferences and as long as you get what you pay for, happy days.

Besides, don`t know why you are complaining about older women who are around 50, you punted glisteningjools   who is 50
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:12:01 pm by goldwing1 »

Offline lewisjones23

I normally go for 35+ because i`m getting on a bit and prefer women that are not too much younger than me, but i`m quite capable of keeping a couple of mid twenties ladies  busy in a threesome for an hour.

Doesn`t matter how old they are, everyone has their own preferences and as long as you get what you pay for, happy days.

Besides, don`t know why you are complaining about older women who are around 50, you punted glisteningjools   who is 50

Yes I have seen Glistening Jools - I didnt make any sort of nonsense claim that she has a body of a 30 year old, nor does she have an age restriction on her account whilst clearly lying about her own age

would you pay to punt with a 30 year old who had a body like NA’s? I certainly wouldnt so it baffles me why people big her up so much, yes she has excellent reviews and is in good shape for her old age but she is clearly a 50 odd year old woman, not some anti-aging miracle  :music:

Offline Liamant

So when you get older will you expect to get paid less than you are getting now  ;)

After all your brain will be a bit slower than it is now, you'll forget people's names, you wont recall what happened last week but you'll have perfect recall of 10yrs ago  ;)

I tried to find your review of Amber but couldn't find it
 I saw her at Sandy's, nice tits but a bit on the chubby side for me, service was a bit vanilla. Not in Aimy's league I'm afraid.

If I was trading on my looks yes I’d expect to get paid less and that seems to the general opinion of almost everyone here.

I’m not saying she’s a great shag but she’s also almost at bus pass age.

Must be thousands of complaints about girls rates too high but she’s exempt yes she looks great for a gilf but £140 is ridiculous for someone that age she’s more or less the most expensive of the old SS girls and by far the oldest but you think that’s good value, savanna at Sheridan’s the other day and yes definitely aged but she was £40 and can be as dirty as Amy or at least close. I’d prefer Amy but there’s a £100 difference

I love my classic cars but not so much my girls of the same vintage, that said I’ll probably see her one more time but it’ll be the last unless her prices reflect her age a bit better

goldwing1

Yes I have seen Glistening Jools - I didnt make any sort of nonsense claim that she has a body of a 30 year old, nor does she have an age restriction on her account whilst clearly lying about her own age

would you pay to punt with a 30 year old who had a body like NA’s? I certainly wouldnt so it baffles me why people big her up so much, yes she has excellent reviews and is in good shape for her old age but she is clearly a 50 odd year old woman, not some anti-aging miracle  :music:

Don`t know why you are having a go at her, doesn`t matter about her age, a lot of the older members of this parish , me included prefer the older woman and the fact she can easily out perform women half her age is one of the reasons she`s popular not only on here but on Adultwork.

At the end of the day, we pay our money and put our reviews on, the good ,the  bad and the ugly and you can`t criticise someone that you have never met.

If you did meet her, your opinion of  her will no doubt be different. 

Offline Liamant

I’ve met her several times and probably will do on more time, she looks great for a woman her age but then again so does Zoe and shes ten years younger and cheaper too.

Amy looks great but 30 no chance, 40 with a decent body possibly but anyone that thinks she looks 30 hasnt seen a good looking one personally think Zoe looks better but she should she’s 10 years younger and jus as good a shag in my view.

If your willing to pat £150 for a grandmother then your choice but better looking birds genuine stunners out there for much less and while she’s a good fuck she’s sill not what she was looks wise ant not fir£150 anyway

Offline lewisjones23

Don`t know why you are having a go at her, doesn`t matter about her age, a lot of the older members of this parish , me included prefer the older woman and the fact she can easily out perform women half her age is one of the reasons she`s popular not only on here but on Adultwork.

At the end of the day, we pay our money and put our reviews on, the good ,the  bad and the ugly and you can`t criticise someone that you have never met.

If you did meet her, your opinion of  her will no doubt be different.

Its like you are actually deluded  :dash:

Offline OakTree

Well I've met them both and I can't say it was mind blowing. Aimey is in good nick for her age but facially she doesn't look like she's in her thirty's, bodywise she might well do. Out of the two Zoe was a better experience. Aimey for me was just over the top and it seemed like an act.

Online Numberone

Liamant, it would be great if you could contribute some reviews please

Offline McSwell

The  posters complaining about price don't seem to understand the free market principle.

A girl will charge what customers will pay.

If a girl has plenty of regular customers who are happy to pay her price then good luck to her.

If you don't want to pay that price then you go somewhere else.