Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina-House Of Divine  (Read 5933 times)

Gre53

This was my first visit to the new premises -HOD2 has now moved from the St John's Wood property. They are now in the Sloane Square area. I had been to St John's Wood shortly before it closed and this was the post I wrote at the time

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29535.msg415533#msg415533

So today was my first opportunity to use the £40 discount :)

Valentina is an absolutely amazing girl-She looks fantastic and she has an excellent personality. This is her profile though I don't know why it says Eastern European-Valentina is definitely as Brazilian as the World Cup venue though I would say even more exciting-What can be better than quality time with a gorgeous girl and, unlike England in all major championships, plenty of opportunities to go all the way :) 

External Link/Members Only

Her breasts actually look like footballs though feel and taste very genuine-Any enhancements done have definitely enhanced her body. She has a great arse and a brilliant body, One of the most attractive girls I have ever seen. French Kissing was amazing and one really feels like Valentina is enjoying herself. Her pussy tastes excellent and rimming her Brazilian bum was very rewarding as she seemed to really appreciate it :)

For complex reasons that I can't go into here, Valentina also had to display sides of her personality which prove that she is not just a pretty face. She handled a very tricky situation in a most professional way and with great humour. I should add that the complexity of the situation had nothing to do with me or indeed her. Sorry for being cryptic but that is the only way I can make this important point as well :)

The sex was fantastic-Two opportunities to cum in the hour and all for £130 minus the £40 discount, ie £90 :)

I would highly recommend Valentina-The very fact I write a review or post  on here proves I had a very good or very bad time-I never compose posts about average experiences :) This was at the top of my recent punting experiences