Author Topic: Back To Berlin  (Read 1489 times)

FireTheMuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have only punted in Berlin once before when I found out that Artemis was not my thing.

Short version:
Liberty Brothel
Sabina: Kissing but not DFK, OW, RO 1 hour140 euro
Ina: Kissing, OWO, CIF, RO 30 minutes 110 euro

Van Kampen Brothel
Alexandra:  Kissing, OWO, CIF, RO 1 hour 160 euro
Amy: COB, RO, OWO 30 minutes 120 euro

Airport Girls 60 euro for 3 short shags including OWO

Day 1
Arrived in Berlin late afternoon and had booked a hotel near the Gedechtniskirche because Martin Luther Strasse was not far away, where a number of sex selling entreprises are to be found.
One of them is the brothel Liberty. I had been there once before and liked the atmosphere and service.
External Link/Members Only

The lineup must have been around 10 girls so plenty of choice. I chose Sabina.
External Link/Members Only
Not my usual type. Normal body and silicon. I liked her foxy face. Latvian as it turned out. Paid 20 euro extra for kissing making it 140 euro for 1 hour. Some nice close sex and kissing. In spite of her riding well on top and working it hard I didn't fire. But it was a satisfactory shag.

To cum I then got a second girl for 30 minutes. Ina (not the one pictured on their web page) was in her early 20s by the look of her. Very early twenties with small titties. I paid for extras: owo and kissing and cif. I think it cost about 110 euro.
The plan was to combine all three extras at more or less once. But , and it's a big but, when I fired the muck on her pretty young face she clamped her lips shut. :dash: The only kiss I then got was a little peck. Talk about a sad ironic anticlimax. :cry: Still some nice 69 along the way.

Day 2 punting was a visit to van kampen brothel, 10 minutes away on the underground. The entrance was just beside a local grocery shop but the first entrance door was open meaning no embarrassing standing waiting. 
External Link/Members Only

I went in the first door and was buzzed in the second. Lineup was only 3 girls at 3 in the afternoon. But they were good looking. My goal was a very skinny girl and sure enough there was a Bulgarian who must have barely weighed 40 kg. It says 32 kg on the web site. :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only
Not unlike this young bird, but even more waif-like.
External Link/Members Only
Paid for kissing and OWO and CIF for 1 hour 160 euro. 
A good session and I came after 30 mins. The other 30 were a bit of a waste but it was good just watching her doing a handjob for a while. Marvellous small titties.

But I fancied a bit more woman and after saying farewell to Alexandra from Bulgaria in came Amy from Romania. Huge knockers, curvy, a good English speaker and a huge range of services. A deliciously filthy girl. :crazy:
External Link/Members Only
Alas I didn't have the filthiness to match. Many of you might. Claretandblue had the kind of filthy session with Orla I would love to have but seem to lack the wherewithall to get it to happen.
Anyway after giving Amy a pounding with her knees pinned beside her ears I realised I wouldn't cum. So game over day 2.

Day 3 was fly home day so I went out to Airport Girls. It has very favourable reviews here on UKP. I walked past the train station til I came to the dual carriageway, turned left and walked 200 metres to a crossing, crossed and walked another 400 metres to a red house with bunga bunga written on it.
 External Link/Members Only

My first time in a flat rate establishment. 60 euro. I planned on being there from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
The girls were nowhere near as good looking as those in the Berlin brothels, but it is a very different price point. The girls on their web page are better-looking than the ones I saw there.

It is a very different experience too. The sessions are short and there is no exploring the girls bodies and canoodling. OWO was the norm. BJ sex in a few positions and some pressure from the girls to be quick. :thumbsdown:
This place reeks of cigarette smoke. Everyone, girls and punters, smokes nonstop. They smoke more than they fuck. Loud Romanian pole dance music and some fun-to-watch dancing from the ladies. It was a bit of a culture shock for me. I felt like I was walking in to a Romanian Mafia club house, but everyone was friendly and polite.

I fucked 3 girls and came finally with a handjob from Leanna who was the best looking and most service minded. So 20 euro per fuck at the rate of a fuck an hour, and as much Becks beer as you like. Obviously can’t complain about the price.

I have been to Artemis and hated the hard sell. Thankfully none of that at Airport Girls.
It was the first time I have had sex in the same room as others simultaneously, and on the same very large bed. It was quite novel and interesting.

Still these places are not my thing. I like to have time with a girl to explore her every nook and cranny. Yes cranny. :yahoo:

So 3 days, 7 shags (some good but none outstanding), and 590 euro. The best experiences and mental photographs to think back on were at Van Kampen.